I was a tard, I trusted a cam model on chaturbate, ended up being on call with her on skype a lot and had a great time...

I was a tard, I trusted a cam model on chaturbate, ended up being on call with her on skype a lot and had a great time, until she back stabbed me, took some money from me and just showed her true self.

Been holding on to information on her, like photos, card number, photo of ID, address, skype, phone number all sorts.

How evil would it be and just like risky for me to leak this information for yal to use in your own seedy ways?

Been 50/50 on doing this for weeks but she just did something spiteful towards me so that pushed me to 51/49

What she do?

lol u faggot, you might as well just realize you were a bitch and try not to be one in the future

how bad was the stab?

Not your personal army faggot, move on

Post nudes off her

You had it coming faggot, move on with your life you bitter cunt

>was a tard
>was

Seriously, what did she do?

Just post em, cam models deserve no respect anyway

The back stab was taking some money from me and being shitty about it, wasn't alot, but it is the fact she did it and how she acted about it.

And sure have some nudes.

Live and learn, no one's going to do shit here anyway. Move on.

Took some money... Don't you think that was what she was on chaturbate for in the first place?

>hur dur camgirl broke my heard
>hur dur will post her nudes
everyone has already seen them faggot

Maybe, maybe not, but I feel like if anything, I could sell the info I have as that is sort of shit you get on the darker sides of the interwebs, credit cards and shit.

>taking some money from me
You gave her the money though, right?

What's the name of her on chaturbate? She looks extremely familiar

bitch you a ho and ho you a bitch quit cryin nigga

It isn't the nudes that are a big deal, it is the whole fact I literally have everything that she as a person on paper, on my computer.

But like who doesn't want more nudes anyway?

Shit nobody wants a credit card number here?? What has this place become? I'll take the info op send to my e-mail [email protected]

Try to guess:P

You deserve everything that has happened to you. Falling for a women through the Internet makes you a fucking pussy

don't care enough to play your cuck game, im out

Good man! maybe you can make some money from it^^

Is it "opisabetafag"?

buhu, though I'd get laid, I should have know, not even Roseanne Barr would fuck me. hurr durr hurrr die,.

Close, but not quite.

I've seen her stream before, not bad

Small world.

I'm refreshing my inbox don't see any new mail :(

Whoa dude, you're a real internet hacker, everyone watch out!

I Still can't figure out who it is..

lmao fucking retard. she didn't take your money, you willingly gave it to her. hope you learned a lesson you gullible dummy

Kek yup that's me

Sent.

Old ass pic tho I'm fatter neckbeard now

OP delivered you absolute madman

Which model?

Gimme a creditcard number and a ID photo, i will make her pay OP.

[email protected]

Give me an email to send it to and I will.

I might have to dust off my laptop to view the pics cuz they are thumbnails. My phone is a potato tho that might be the problem. Either way op don't worry I will fuck her shit up

My email

Thank you

Are you like 45 now? You look old as fuck, grandpa

Dump her shit virgin let's get a raid going

order pizza every day using toppings as a countdown timer so like one less topping every day then send her a plain pizza crust on the day you wreck her

It has been a difficult couple of years, also my homeboy Ivo doenst make it easier

Well, a couple of people here has the information now.

So peace out?