the fuck is that?

i acutally do

You dont want to know

you just have to click the green button

Can you give me some

Cancer,no way to save your pc just dump it into the trash

You have access to oghmachan??

Holy shit..

Your computer has been hijacked by the communists, say goodbye to your bricked pc OP

How did you get into it? Please tell not many have access to it

just go to remove programs and delete anything chingchong looking. no biggie.

just uninstall the chingchong shit (with revo uninstall), stop the running tasks and the delete them from the startup.

It's some chinese malware, OP

>reverse image search
this site shows up giving instructions how to remove it
>stop downloading shady stuff on the internet

OP you`re in big big trouble
everyone who posts in this thread without a proxy is screwed

tunecomp.net/tencent-qq/

forgot link

btw i actually got it because kmplayer wanted me to download some divx update shit and this is what i got. Im free now tho

Hotspot shield you dolt

aids
kill it while you can
it says win10 that means it must die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Iado72riko

It's not user, I thought it was at first but it's cleverly designed to look like it.

It's Chinese malware

Looks like king rush or whatever that Asian jailbreaking shits called it's "king " something

> deep web links
GTFO you fucking newfag XDDD

thats from a fake torrent, it's not a codec it's a virus, I had it myself from a fake torrent. I recommend you either never fill in your credentials on that PC or you reinstall windows and format the disc.

For real though, what the fuck is oghmachan?

Do this. Find the software under programfiles, then find the uninstall software. Uninstall it. Restart your PC into safemode. Run malwarebytes to remove any other malware, then download Comodo firewalls free version and your good to go.

It's called tenecent and nobody knows really where it's come from. It just infects the local machine and locks itself into the registry through special permissions. Otherwise you could just go into registry and remove it manually.

>delete anything chingchong looking

kek

its a fucking virus

Im surprised that there is still people on here who knows about good old ohmachan. But trust me, there is places in the human consciousness that you do not want to explore.

I do.

Cute. All the poxies in the world wont save you lol. Have you ever heard about violentdesiresss?

Nope. Tell me about it. It sounds very interesting. Thank you dear user.

It became known in like 2010. Its a fun place to start.

Yeah no, just set up a private VPN with a p2p encrypted tunnel.

FBI is after your Deep Web links pedo faggot

I also have this bullshit chinese virus. That thing is a monster of a virus made by some company called Tencent (The same company who owns 51% of Riot Games) I found a video of how to remove it but i have the updated version of this crap. The only option i have now is a factory reset. Unless other anons have a solution.

Yeah try that. Its sure is summer in here xD

ur mad XDD

If you guys have this virus, DO NOT DELETE IT. If you do it just creates more malware that fucks up your computer. Theres a proper way to delete it, Theres a proper solution somewhere in the replies.

your an idiot. if you have not ever used deep freeze then use it all i do is reboot

Use malwarebytes, nig-nog.

God damn communists -.- oh well, i guess i'll just get another computer

cry XD

i actually got it too, had to boot pc from safe mode,end and then delete all the tasks while in safe mode, then delete them when booting normally, wasn't as hard actually

Delete your system32 folder now

kek sounds reasonable

WHAT THE