Why else thought danys speech was cringy as fuck?

Why else thought danys speech was cringy as fuck?

I don't watch it. I'm only interested in ruining it for the people who do

Just you I think, it was basically the same the Kahl Drogo said and it was awesome then, but he was awesome... I miss Drogo, hope he makes an appearance.

I was actually going to say only you and the other faggots who watch the show only to be haters. Guess I should of gone with that.

this is why anime is better

>She didnt mention raping westerosi women

Wow, way to honor your dead husband, bitch

Nah I love when she goes haam in Dothraki. There's a lot of passion. Didn't think it was cringey.

fokin triggered

You've only realized it now?

I fucking hate this pretentious actor since Day 1.
Natalie Dormer as well.

watch Vikings, not that gay, bullshit, HBO retarded liberal propaganda, incest, faggotry that is GOT

Daenerys is not worthy of being a ruler when her entire goal is to destroy Westeros, rape the women and replace their culture by force.

Where is Stannis when you need him?

>of

GRRM here, Arya will die in episode 10.

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby

>not that gay
>filled with edgy emo/goth looking actors
>who's playing the sterotypical psychotic villains / punkass brother

I think the speech was nice

DANNY IS THE BEST

Feminist/liberal propaganda. Oppressed blacks/females are the heroes while white males are the evil bad guys.

Done with that shit.

The whole episode was shit apart from Benjen

They wont rape and pillage with dany in charge you, sigh

Daenerys goal is to rape the woman? Are we watching the same show??

Sick of her storyline altogether. Starting to think they're just killing time with her and everyone just gets chased out of westeros to their new "queen in the east"

Did you watch season 1?

The hero of the show is a white male. JON FOOKIN SNOW YA CUNT

He got rekt by 20 good men

Jon Snow beats Ramsey but keeps him prisoner. Ramsy kills Rickon with an arrow. Benjen fucks off back beyond the wall after he drops Bran off.

I just don't like her in general, doesn't matter how hot she is.

Dead brah, killed be the austism she devil words words rabble rabble

You talking about the part where she rescued all the woman from being raped? Yeah

So her husband said some shit, like she wouldn't stop it from happening again

Tyrion will the Targaryen that will rule over the kingdom at the end

Who gives a shit if it was cringey or not. It's game of thrones. It's going to suck shit through a crazy straw regardless of who says what. George R.R. Martin is a 2dimentional hack writer. And this entire pile of steaming shit he calls a saga needed to end after page 2.

He has no clue where he is going with his story, so he kills every person doing anything interesting, so he is allowed to ignore complex character arcs, in favor of starting over and hoping he can get it right the next time around.

I lost a year reading the first 5 books, and at the end of book 5 and he STILL didn't have a direction and the dragon whore was basically sitting there with her thumb up her ass, I vowed, that if I ever met that fat fuck in person I was going to beat that year out of him with his own laptop.

Benjen / Coldhands reveal was... lackluster

He was to busy killing his daughter and fucking a 900 year old women

>Not choosing Daenerys

Yeah we know... It's been literally 20 years since benjen went over the wall. And we just got closure on that.

well considering episode 5 was one of the best of the show so far..

Damn missed quints boys

You spent a year reading 5 books?

If we are going by gilly's baby being 6-8 months old since season 3 how the fuck does anything else make sense time wise

This whole season is cringy as fuck.

If dubs delete pics without posting

yeah, but at least the show is better than the books

man I hope this cuck fag dies brutally

Probably spent most of the year waiting on book 5 to come out to be fair, but not everyone can read none too good

the books will not be finished anyway, why bother reading them?

It's close to 7000 pages, plus I only have time to read when I take a shit, or on my days off. So yes, it took me a while to read them.

have, sorry for not proofreading, pretentious faggot.

When daynary die

He was fucked from the day Tywin died. Zero backbone

the entire series is cringey as fuck

Well that's a fucked point of view. Why bother doing anything.

this fucking faggot is more annoying than his brother and i dont actually find joffrey annoying at all

ramsey was the one that triggers me the way others felt on joffrey

the real reason we're all upset with that last episode is because Margaery didn't make the walk

>Watch Vikings
That shit is the best thing to come out the History channel in years and that isn't saying much. It's good but that crap is PG compared to how vikings really went about their business. I'll watch it when I can see them rape and massacre a small village with full nudity every episode

do you even read the books?

>being this much of a faggot

Actress, let's not start being PC here

shes not gonna rule, shes gonna give jon an army to rule. shell be like a general. they even foreshadowed the episode. "youre not meant to rule anything, youre a conqueror"

there is a tv show with the same story that will be finished and plus it will take you a lot less time to watch it than read all those books than will not even get finished

I've never liked her character.

So you don't think this seasons is much less well written and has lost the feel of the previous seasons?

That's not being PC is just the technically correct word lol

the irony

Same.

no, but /lit/ says fat george is a shitty writer anyway

because benjen can't cross the wall anymore. he was saved from being an undead slave, but what they did to him keeps him from passing the wall.

It's an entire different medium. Obviously you don't read, but there are a lot of books made into movies that are quite a bit different, even better in some aspects.

i think this season is very good and at last we see some progress to the main story

oh the ironing

I hope the rest of the season is practical men of house Umber doing practical shit to survive this fucking winter.

I'll timeline it out for you. I bought the first book in an airport, when my flight to Germany was delayed for 6 hours. I had nothing better to do. I read the book on and off over the course of the 2 week trip (meetings with higher ups that have a language barrier take a lot of time) By the end of the book when they killed Ned, I figured, OK, now I need to know how this shit ends. And since I'd read they were making it a TV show, it had to be good.

I bought the remaining 3 available books when I got home, and was progressively more and more irritated, and angered at Marten. By the time book 5 came out, I had read some reviews, and it said it was the best of the 5, so I gave it a shot. By the end of that book, I was so pissed, that all I could do was throw the book out a window. I really hope he gets dragged behind a truck, down a dirt road somewhere where no one will ever find his body.

He got rekt, margaery's calling the shots now

I heard this too, but what of Brans mark? You think that will be bad news?

yup

why so pissed with the fat guy?

winter isnt coming for another 8 seasons.

You mean you don't like him dedicating ten pages to detail EVERY LAST FUCKING DISH served at every meal?

Obvious fat fuck writer is obvious

not as cringy as watching the show

I've never read a book other than GoT, that wasn't better than any film adaptation made of it. And the only reason THAT is, is because I refuse to watch GoT all together.

Book wanker/edgy faggot confirmed

Bran's mark will be Night King's free pass through the Wall into the world of Men if Bran passes it, like what happened to the 3eyed Raven's cave.

See
All of my reasons are spelled out right there.

He's Just written himself into a corner. His actual writing and character growth is pretty good. Takes you into this world with all these invented phrases and ways of speech, you just kind of fall into it.

This kid fucking sucks.

nah. I feel like it's a one and done thing. benjen will get him back across the wall where hell take up post in the north somewhere. from how the shows going, Jon will put back together winter fells heart tree yard and it'll be from there.

cringe

people who read the books? how much the show differs from the books?

Actually no I'm wrong. The Jason Bourne trilogy was better as a film than as books. That is the only time I can recall this being the case.

Well I haven't read every book so I didn't want to assume, but that was kind of my point.

cringy sheeple detected.

doubt it. they know dragon glass kills those fucks. it only allows the hand full of white walkers with him to get passed, they'd be shut down pretty quickly without their army.

the white walkers will probably just smash the wall down.

Not a whole shit load at first, but more and more as it goes on

I've watched the first season and half of the second season and I can't watch any more because I cringed inside-out every time Daenerys spoke. Jesus fuck she has no power but talks like she's god's gift, it was so irritating and cringey.

Jon will never rule the King's Landing, let alone Westeros or the Seven Kingdom

Tyrion will rule. He is a Targaryen.

Both Dany and Jon are the promised Prince, Azor Ahai is not a single person.

There are many that fits the propechy, fewer that actually comes close, even less that becomes briefly UNTIL the last standing truly become Azor Ahai.

Dany was the one, but she will give her life to Ser Jorah, making him the next candidate.

Snow is always destined to the North, he will protect the North and lead the fight against the Walkers, with Bran. But the Night's King, who is also a Bran, will have a surprise attack and turn Snow as his successor.

Snow will lead the Walkers march.

Ser Jorah with his burning stone hand and flaming sword will fight Jon Snow. Both are Azor Ahai, in a sense.

There is more than three Dragons, there is another egg tossed in the sea by Euron Greyjoy.

Everything that has happened so far and the upcoming events are set into motion by Bran, triggered from 8000 years ago, when he mentored Bran the Builder to build the Wall, Winterfell, using the ancient woods beyond the wall, which triggered the Children of the Forest to turn that Bran into the Night's King, which will abuse his Seer skill.

Ned Stark knows about his son Bran, that is why he named him Bran.

hopefully, god damn that girl is ugly, shes getting worse

Neither have I. But with every book I have read that got turned into a movie, the only time I thought the movie was better were the original 3 Bourne films.

The absolute worst film adaptation of a book I've ever seen was Starship Troopers. Compared to the book, that movies was fucking awful!

edgy pretentious fuck spotted

calling the books "GoT" instead of ASOIAF

fuck you faggot

smart to name al lthe things that make game of thrones a better series than vikings

20 good men is not the name id previously given her, but shes a beast is about right

>Tyrion
>Targaryen

Tinfoil hats nice and snug?

LETS JUST GIVE SAM'S PLOT 20+ FUCKING MINUTES OF THIS EPISODE

They cant just smash it like that, it has CotF magic like the cave.
Only the mark can get them through, maybe if Nigh King passes the wights can climb it.
Also, is there any dragonglass south of the Wall? I think they left/lost it north of it.