Shroom thread. Anyone got experience hunting these in the NC area...

Shroom thread. Anyone got experience hunting these in the NC area? I'm hoping to go hunting for some cubes one of these days. It'd be nice to hear about successful hunts.

Could sell u some.

Oh nice. Gold caps right? I had 2g of that the first time I tripped and laughed my ass off for 3 hours.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm more interested in hunting them right now.

Couldn't personally tell you what to look for but story.
>went one time with dealer friend
>he brings veteran hippy hunter
>hippy eats the mushrooms straight out of shit.
>black juice running from his mouth when he bites fown
>me, disgusted, and use to eat shrooms every so often
>not anymore
I've heard you want to find grain fed.cows and usually go after its been dank and raining. Hope I did greenest right

Lol that's fucking great. I need to find a hippy like that.

It's been raining recently all over the state so I guess now would be a good time.

If you know what to look for and where/when to look, you have better shot of not poisoning yourself.

I guess just find anyone who is willing to be guinea pig. Let them be the canary. If they die. Idk what to tell you though

Shit, I need a dealer to sell me some shrooms in the 316 area

the black juice is the psychosilibin you dumb dumb

I feel like the prices for shrooms isn't worth it. I mean it's a great trip but at least in my area, it's $20 a g so like $40 for a mild trip.

Fuck hunting though, that stuff is hit or miss and dangerous. Labs are much much better and consistent. Idk anyone who would even buy guerilla harvested.

fbi get out

Cool fuck face. It doesn't squirt out of your mouth when you let them dry out was the point I was trying to make and was adding to the imagery.

Anyone ever bought spores and grew them?

I'm willing to pay that though, only once. Because I really want to try Shrooms, I've done acid but I want a shorter trip.

Aaaand I don't think you know what you are talking about. So plz provide sauce

cubensis doesn't grow wild in North Carolina

the most common wild shroom you'll find in your area will likely be cinctulus, which you can find commonly on well fertilized lawns and compost piles

They don't? A page over on the Shroomery identifies cubes as one of the psychedelic types that grow here.

Ausfag here. We have subs everywhere, I live in a pretty wet and cold area. I only have to walk for about 20-30 minutes before I have 40ish grams. That's if you know the right areas

Well, I guess I have a different perspective. I like all of the trippy substances that I've done so I'm more interested in prolonged use, therefore money plays a role in that.

Trust me, it's fun and all but $40 was hardly worth what I got out of it. I'd choose a $10 hit of acid (~150ug) over a 2g trip any day. I'm probably going to eat at least an 8th next time I do it, if not more.

I guess it could be possible if the climate were right that year, but they're not going to be found commonly if at all

I personally prefer shrooms to acid. Acid feels like a very forced experience and rolls too much for me. I like the more relaxed high and visuals I get from shrooms. Each to their own though Sup Forumsro.

Yeah, thats what I want. When I did acid I was thrust forward into a different world. I want something similar to weed in terms of come up and come down.

I enjoyed what I saw on acid and loved experiencing a new perspective on life. But I really didn't like spending 12 hours tripping.

Bought a zip of these bad boys for Bonnaroo. Gonna trip dick to tame impala

Oh I get you on that. It can get hard to find free-time for acid.

I've done a shit ton of acid though so I'm used to a high-intensity level of tripping. Tripping on ~2g felt so calm and mild that besides the laughter, I barely felt like I was tripping at all. Honestly, I regret the money spent on it. I'm also used to 3+ tabs per trip though so I probably should have just done more shrooms.

This was after 2 weeks of no-tripping to reset my tolerance (since LSD and psyilocybin have cross tolerance).

I'd compare an 8th of fungus to 1 or 2 tabs. If your used to 3 then I'm not surprised that it was a mild trip for you. Half a slice is like how much I'd take before a concert.

i've always compared it like this

3.5 grams of average potency cubes = 250ug of LSD

I would definitely recommend trying shrooms then. The up can be pretty intense but no where near as bad as acid and you definitely have to time to adjust. The down is actually pretty enjoyable too, it's not like an artificial substance with a very aggressive down making you feel exhausted. You come out of it feeling very relaxed but you may have some trouble sleeping because it is a stimulant.

I always thought the acid come-up and the experience in general were more intense and difficult at comparable doses, but that's just me

Hm, I'll keep this in mind. At 2g I barely had fuzzy vision so practically no visuals. I'll probably do 4g+ then. I'm about to go outside and scout for shroom spots.

Happy tripping everybody.

Yeah, it's really hard to tell though. It's also hard to tell what you're even getting depending on your source. I've had "LSD" in the form of tabs, droppers, gummy bears, sour patch kids. I'm confident some of the stuff I got when I was younger wasn't even acid.

That's why I would love to do it, but I really can't find a dealer. And the after trio anxiety I can deal with.

No wonder why mexico is so good in drug dealing, look a that frontier daaamn

im going to try liberty cap later this week and i have never tried shrooms before.
how is it like?

Yeah I totally agree, that is why I prefer shrooms personally.
I do enjoy acid don't get me wrong but I find shrooms to be more enjoyable experience.
From driving half an hour, going out in the wilderness to pick them then returning home, tripping and feeling super relaxed. It feels very therapeutic.
Just research your area and find what you can get around you then pick them yourself. It's such a satisfying feeling taking shrooms you have picked.
I have really bad anxiety but I don't get next day spaghetti feeling like I do with alcohol. If anything I feel better because I go through a lot of self exploration

I'll give a bit of a description on my experience with shrooms.

I couldn't really feel the come-up so I'll just talk about how I felt while tripping.

I felt that my body was "warm". It was like the temperature inside of my body was noticeably different? And I always feel a bit "detached" from my body when I start tripping. My friends and I had just eaten a 1/4th between us and were chilling in a car, smoking bud. Everything anyone said made me roll around on the floor. Everything was so fucking silly and I was smiling the whole time.

Damn they taxing. Just grow your own

>did shrooms at 1st of may
>experience was pure mindfuck but great
>tried to play gamecube mario party with friends but we just didnt function as persons to play a child game
>was even just medium dosing
>wanted to do it again in close time because i didnt try e.g. listening to music on it
>last week tuesday
>start to feel weird in the head
>weird kind of disconnection from body
>weird physical relation to my body, feel like a puppet
>objects in room appear to be in weird relation
>my seeing feels very unnatural and like its just a 2D signal my brain gets from my eyes

Had the same intensity 1 more time and feel weird in the head since then. Afraid of having a delayed drug-induced dissociative psychosis. Anyone else having similar experiences? I hope it fades away in a few days otherwise i dont know how i feel about this

316 is in Kansas, and the chances of them being natural is like, it's just not gonna happen

You could potentially grow your own cubensis as long as you are willing to invest the time and patience. It's pretty cheap to buy a grow kit and the information is everywhere online. It's not too hard to do, I have done it before and the hardest part is just getting everything sterilized and clean

I live in nc if you dont grow or buy from someone. You have to go further south around the gulf of mexico to pick wild Goldie's. Shit tier subbs grow around here. They grow in new lawns, freshly done lawns mostly. They give u a crazy trip but there is now knowing the potency.

I know I'm being very difficult, but I only want to do it once or twice, I don't plan on consistently doing it.

Trust me I grew for a while and foraged. Same state but I live in the Piedmont, take that to consideration. But growing is easy enough, just do t tell anybody...

Don't worry about it man, I really don't mind at all.
I don't use them very often myself, maybe 2 or 3 times a year during the picking season. I just enjoy going out with friends camping for a few nights in the middle of a forest.
You could potentially put it off until you have to make a trip to somewhere you know has shrooms or you could just grow them yourself once just to experiment with.
If I wasn't an Ausfag and had to send them overseas I would just post you some.

Bump

Where are you in NC? I live there too.

I have. I had to stop recently because of my living situation but it makes for a really fun hobby and a great source of fresh and safe shrooms. Make sure you dry them all the way and store properly. Mold can occur and fuck your stomach up

Damn man, if only.

Anyone in here around 909?

What do you guys use a bulk substrate for?

What's the difference between casing and bulk? I don't get it completely

my picture from the DXM thread

Thanks for the pictures

back when i was in the 909 this chick gave me some killer amazonian strain her husband grew.
but the hunting scene there is shit

I just grow them it's easy as fuck

>psychosilibin

919 u can get anything and everything

Psilocybin is not a black juice you cuck

if anything it's water... what did you think? might be some cowshit juices in it though, I personally never pick from animal shit, so I wouldn't know really.

I eat mushies that grow on stiffs. the best kind.

It's all depends on the person, my wife will eat 1-2 grams and trip hard but I take atleast 4 grams everytime and we have similar trips. Could be that I used to trip almost every week. Now I just trip at festivals and raves

You just had shitty shrooms. Eating 2 grams of cyanescense would destroy you and even proper cubensis should get you real fucked up.