2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ

my OP image! thanks HolyBarney

/Qt/s edition

does this specimen have girl parts?

I can get behind this.

*get in the behind of this

would b her Ball Control coach if you know what I mean ;))

>People talking about trying to start an Sup Forums league in PES

Is PES even worth getting this year? Seems like every 7 or 8 years they come out with a god tier one and the everything in between is shit.

>Getting PES
For 4cc purposes, just pirate a version. It's easier to mod.
For gameplay purposes, why aren't you still playing PES 13

Surprised it flopped so badly desu. I know plenty of lads who used to love playing it when younger but now their 9 year old laptops or whatever can't handle it so they stopped. Lot of them have wasted money on consoles just to play Fifa though.

How much PA do you think Emre Mor will get in FM17?

This would have been a 2 weeks fine for everyone involved. Fucking hell

Shit song

you gotta know the difference between real life and the internet man

fuck off autists

How many Thibaut von memes do you have to get that specific?

So you named it that ironically?

i edit the name to have the position behind it
helps me get a better overview
i'm a noob

>ST(C)
>penalty taking 1

pls no bully

>cup match against team 1 tier higher goes to pens
>cup match against team 2 tiers higher in 3 days
JUST

Lads what's the biggest difference in leagues you've ever had in a cup game? 6 tier difference here.

Think i've only had a 4 difference gap.

>Buying English strikers

Yeah, I had a 4 league gap in Sweden. It's an interesting format because they have a group stage (4 teams) for the cup. So you can be in a group with top division, 2nd 3rd and 4th. Or two from top and two from second or anything.

They don't do seeding?
Those crazy Swedes.

Sorry, they do do seeding, but there are enough teams invited to the group stage that you can get pretty lopsided groups or very even ones.

>overachieve and finish 2nd in Ligue 1 as Paris FC
>expect cash
>next season
>transfer budget of 15m Euro, wage budget of 200k p/w
>key player wants a brand new £45k p/w contract, most I can offer is £21k
been spoilt by manager in England too much desu

Right before the group stage the Allsvenskan teams enter. I just battered a team from the 6th tier.

>Feels disenchanted

Tfw you put an entire squad off football.

Feels guilty.

Follow up on that, I wanna see if any set retirement

Unfortunately they're so far down the league system none of their players really 'exist'. They're all just grey names with no information.

Yep basically have to retool/reload for a few seasons by selling off all your key players until you build up a bank/get UCL dosh.

>get beat so bad you no longer exist
FM does come with nightmare fuel.

>reload
woah careful using that word m8

ayyy good catch, just had the whole mantra of we dont rebuild we reload stuck in my head.

Your career is going places mate

Based. Piece of piss CL group.

inb4 you bottle it and finish 3rd

if the warriors lose im going to post something

Big commitment there

im already regretting it t b h

>Pogba rips Xhaka's shirt in half

Paul Pogba wants to swap shirts early!

doubt it m8

bedtime now though

UWI Blackbirds are currently 13-0 up in the Barbados Premier League.
It is only the 40th minute.

How does Barbados even have a league? Do they just get random guys off the street to play?

Well teams there sometimes cannot field a full 11 which is why you get these embarrassing scorelines occasionally. So yeah probably not much better than just picking guys off the street.

>Get buddies
>Get buddies buddies
>Set up game at park
>Everyone brings two chairs
>sell tickets
This is literally the perfect get rich quick scheme

Probably no different than a sunday league.

who /comfy/ here?

Just finished off a bottle of raspberry vodka and ive got some delivery on the way, got the AC set on 64 and watching basketball. 8/10 if i do say so myself

i would both play in and watch that league desu

>64
2chilly

Anything i can do to hold this maggot?

how am i supposed to use a blanket if its not cold

>mike's hard lemonade and Warsteiner
>watching game 7
>starting a new game with Redhill FC
>no work tomorrow

buy better players

>it's a cup semi-final during an int'l break episode

sounds pretty great

who're you supporting in game 7?

I don't understand why the fuck NBA teams use white jerseys as home ones
the colours are what distinguish the teams, wouldn't it make more sense for both the team and the fan to wear the same colour (and avoid almost every game being white)

every major american sports league was Whites at home until the cowboys started wearing their darks at home

Warriors but i wouldn't mind if cavs win

you?

its a north American thing

hate that apehoop NTs do it as well (although I haven't seen Lithuania play a non-"neutral" competitive match (yet, fucking fiba), so not such a big deal) since clubs here use their colour for home games

warriors all the way, would actually be pretty gutted if they lost. not that I hate the cavs or anything, I've just been a warriors fan since 2010 when I first got into basketball

;_;

just had to be the faggiest city to start this whole >c-centers are an anachronism m'kay thing

whats the league like over there? my mom lived in turkey for awhile and thats really all i know about euro basketball

You have that backwards

White home unis mean every week is different. White vs blue, ,white vs green, white vs puke red etc. If the home team wears blue every game is blue vs white+boring to women

I honestly have zero complaints with the way the warriors play basketball, I'd much rather watch good fundamentals and 3 pointers than Big Man Gets Fouled

what exactly do I have backwards? I'm almost certain dallas started the darks at home trend which now the standard for the NFL and NHL.

euroleague's trying to get all exclusive (see G-14 and European Super League); on one hand, they're a lot more progressive with how everything should be run (compared to fiba)
on the other hand, it all got started by spain and turkey's now sponsoring, so you can guess which countries' clubs get a somewhat unfair share of places in the league (and refball going towards them)
there's a bit too much chaos right now to go in at 4AM
then why not blue vs white (who would otherwise be blue), blue vs green, blue vs puke red? soccer manages it

Same.

thanks for the reply, I've been looking to pay more attention to euro basketball

gonna be a real shitshow the upcoming months
>be fag from some apehoop-deprived country like switzerland
>"oy vey, the countries who actually play and like this sport do not like our backwards dictate"
>"we'll just ban them from the euro championships, that'll show them"
>"n-not like these countries are the sole reason (and places where) anyone watches this sport"
shame that most associations just shat the bed when threatened with a ban

I loved GSW in 14 when they first got into it, put $50 on them to make the WCF, but then Curry and Green got to big for their birches which reminded me of how much I hated them in college as a salty UW fan. Also think difference in styles is great, so really hope the C with great post play doesnt become a thing of the past.

>Also think difference in styles is great
I generally agree, its fun to watch the stylistic matchups, but I get tired real quick of teams who's entire strategy revolves around drawing fouls, like lebron just did. Watching the repeated "charge headlong into people and shoot free throws" really slows the game down

when this kid was 17 /trb/ told me he wasnt worth shit.

reminder to never liste to /trb/ cause they dont know a god damn thing about fm

>SPL

>Can dribble and cross really well
>Isn't fast and is blown over by a light breeze
>set pieces babby
Easily replaceable and a long way from GOAT

>U20s are constantly shit.
At least I know that the kids half of those other teams have won't develop

good evening trb

enjoy this rare photo of dartford being 2nd in the premier league after a quarter of a season

mad

Got 20 on you fucking it up and getting relegated

what odds are you getting on that

surprisingly 11/2

Curry 3 to win tbqh

cash out now m8 i'm using fmrte

This fucking game famalam

Jews got it rigged to shit?

1 for da Land

fuck

God I hope not

DA LAND

this is bullshit

CLEVELAND ROCKS!

So did the refs win this one for Cleveland?

Nope Curry is a bitch Green is a bitch Squidwards House has a poor foundation.