About two days ago I bought my wife's son Overwatch for the PS4...

About two days ago I bought my wife's son Overwatch for the PS4. I got fucking pissed because Sony buttfucked it's users and MAKES them pay for a Playstation+ account or some bullshit to play it since it's online only. Now I have a game I can't fucking use? I'm too poor to afford the $50 a year to play online and I can't sell it since I literally set the game and the case on fire since I got so pissed.

tl;dr wut do

>my wife's son
when memes come true

sell ps4 and overwatch
buy pc

I got a PC but it's mine. His is too slow to run it.

let him use your pc

happened to me as well with titanfall for xbox one, had to get the xbox live gold to play it since I didn't want to waste the money, turned out it was fucking worth it, now I only play online, play the campaign is so fucking boring compared to playin online, give it a try

° ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .  * . .
  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° °  ¸. ● ¸ .   ° :.
  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸  ° .  
 .   . ● ¸ .    ° .  • ○ °   .      
 * .  °  ¸. ...Way up high* ● ¸     ° °  . * ¸.     ° . . 
  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ... in the Universe...   °   ° .
  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .    ° . .    .  °  . * ● ¸ .    ° :.  . • ○ You're a faggot: .   °  . ● .    ° °  ¸.
● .     ° ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .  * . .
  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° °  ¸. ● ¸ .  

With PC you still have to play online?

yes, that is the only play mode

Ya that's bullshit its like paying them to be able to use your internet ,fucking Microsoft influenced sony on that bullshit this thievery.

>50 dollars a year.

So buy a $10 for the month membership and stop being a faggot

Faggot

Buy a PC, you'll save money in the long run.

The games are cheaper, no subscription fees, you can use your computer for school/work/internet, more exclusives and you won't be crippled playing games with a controller anymore.

yes I know, it shouldn't have to be like that, but it is, although it's really worth it

It's only $18 per three months or $50 a year.

Fuck that shit. I bought the goddamn game. They shouldn't be selling it if you MUST rent it.

How good is it? because when Goldeneye 007 came out you didn't have to play online and you didn't have to rent another service ON TOP of that and it was still a 10 star game. This fucking game better suck my dick and give me an orgasm for what I'm paying for it.

Multiplayer games I do on PC ,I honostly got the ps4 just for naughty dog games and other exclusives

thanks babe

yes I know, it's getting more expensive every time, but it also gives you a more real experience, more details, more choices in miliseconds you have to prevent any results, I don't like it either it is that fucking expensive and they have us hand tied, but it's still worth it, I hate how it's still worth it

yeah, that's maybe something I need to consider, it's just I can't fucking afford to have a console and a good gamer computer, and on top of that, having to buy a fucking membership is not helping, what I'm trying to say is, even though we all complain about it, we'll still do anything to buy those fucking games, I hate it but it's true

Learn to read the back dumbass.

PC master race

#learn2rotatepictures

>Implying Sony isn't trying to FUCK somebody by putting ONLINE REQUIRED in big told letters (no problem, right, everyone has internet right?, what could possibly go wrong right?) and "...Requires a premium Plus membership" in letters with the rest of the verbose shit nobody ever fucking reads.

Fuck you you Sony representative.

everyone but you fucking knows you have to pay for playstation+ or xbox live to play online games you absolutely oblivious faggot

Not true faggot. They might as well not even have the *online only feature on there and just replace it with the *playstation+ member ship shit. Then people would be like whoa what the fuck is this? membership? membership to what? sounds like you got to buy something else? But no, they put online only to always have a chance to sucker someone else into buying it when they've only bought offline games and never had to play online.

Fuck you I'm glad I quit buying your products Sony. This PS4 was the first thing in like 10 years I've bought from you and it's the LAST thing I will ever buy from you. You're going to go bankrupt and shut down and I'm gonna have a big smile on my face HAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

I know how to fix all of this!

Turn this thread in to a Overwatch34 thread!!!

Starting g of with best girl. Mei is bae

return it
>poorfag

don't have any more kids with this woman please

He said he burned it lol

It's her child. I'm just helping raise him.

I tried, they told me I could only switch it out, so I did for the same exact shit just to fuck wal-mart over a little bit. Left there with the same exact shit. Came home and torched the fucking thing and told my kid to go play the Batman game he has.

>didnt do research before buying a 400 dollar piece of machinery
>comes whining to us

blizzard did their job, online required on back of box

also i it say xbox gold/ps+ required to play online on the consoles box

do your research and please don't actually raise this kid with your babyrage burning of games :^)

Comparatively a gaming computer would cost you 40 years worth of ps+ yearly memberships.
But I bet that pc will last 40 years better buy that instead of pay $20 for now

Somehow, this OP and his complete ignorance in how the world, retail, and sales in whole operate is pissing me off more than most b8 threads.
Maybe because i worked video game retail for so long that i cant fucking deal with people who dont research a huge purchase before making it.
Also, people who dont understand universal return policies that havent changed since we invented the DVD burner like twenty fucking years ago.

That's what you get for falling for rip-off companies like $ony & M$.

While it's true, that their consoles host more power and thus graphical abilities, but you now feel the price that bears.

Oh and OF COURSE games have to be extremely graphical, haven't they..? Otherwise they can't be fun, right?

I myself just finished my son off in a round of Mario Kart for Wii. Maybe I'll get my ass beaten in SmashBros right now.

Have phun y'all.

Surprisingly effective b8.
Ill take it cuz im bored.
Nintendo double charged for the same system. Thats the biggest ripoff of all.
Your Wii and the GameCube you had before it are the same thing.

You think thats bad. I purchased SW battlefield. It can aleays be worse.

Ive never once had a problem returning games

Quite not.

But hey - you feel knowing your shit. I'll just leave itat that. Or ..I'll instead provide you with a link.

(last sentence, dear)