God tier albums, post your favourite fagget

God tier albums, post your favourite fagget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J4Ye7nRT0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ROJ2a1FMBwI
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Excellent choice!

Because I'm so edgy.

For this year at least

Build a Little Bird House In Your Soul New Friend

Quinn

Fuck only meant to post one album

Good choice OP, for once, you aren't a faggot.

god tier more like edgy teen tier

My favourite album

Post yours then.

agreed. total garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=6J4Ye7nRT0s

>Look at how different I am

Followed by

I'm emo trash

EDGEMASTER

youtube.com/watch?v=ROJ2a1FMBwI

LOL

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

any electronic-fag?

That is not emo faggot, the new bmth album is a pop album

Can you explain the appeal of Death Grips to me? Tried to get into them after a recommendation but I just don't see it myself

Yeaa aphex twin

I can't be the only one right Sup Forums?

My nigga

crystal castles count?

Honestly I don't know. I think most people get in to it ironically but the more you listen, the more you notice about the music and sound. I personally just like weird, experimental shit and love the band as characters.

there is none

cunning , effective marketing to hipster snowflakes has made them popular

Mah nigga

finally

Bas

This is a real nigga right here

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

sure is summertime again..

>There is no appeal because I don't get it

woooo thats so fucked up!!!!!

I can understand not liking their music, but it's Gorillaz...what's edgy about it?

>all these garbage albums

How has this not been posted yet
Shame on you Sup Forums

Good choices.
This album has quickly become one of my newer favorites.

Mah nigga

Shit taste

Wish you were here is better

snap!

>this_nigger.jpg

Like you?

No other album is as great as this

Shit taste

Of course!! Long Live CC

Mah nigga

I always wondered what's with the iatse bug on this thing

Niiiiiice, DFA ftw