Can she get pregnant from precum?

Can she get pregnant from precum?

the answer is yes.

if she gets pregnant be sure to make her have an abortion - or both your lives are ruined. worked for me!

Yes

yes, but it's a good thing you don't have to worry about it because she's never going to fuck you, you turbo autist reject.

Yes. That's how I ended with a five year old.

did you feel bad? Not trying to be an edgy retard or anything, but I've always thought that if I got a girl pregnant and she had an abortion, I wouldn't feel bad because a fetus has the awareness of a mole rat

No, these anons are misleading you.

>not using a condom

You didn't finish? Lame brah.

that's why you wear a condom or get her to wear birth control

>911

I meant use birth control

GET THREAD

you fucking retarded americans get your girls on birth-control as soon they turn 15 as the rest of the world does it.

Teens fuck like rabbits anyway. How can you retards legit think that pulling out is safe. fuck

Only if she swallows it

Bring me the dubs, I need the dubs

>Trusting the girl to do the birth control.

Two lines of defense you crazy motherfucker!

No I felt a HUGE relief. I was 23 and my career was just starting. I can't imagine how miserable I'd be if I didn't have the freedom I do now (and the money that comes from having all the time in the world to focus on your passions)

95% of women (me included) don't regret abortion - but a much higher number do (secretly) regret children.

Yes, although it's less likely due to the lower sperm content.

Go get plan B. $40 is well worth the peace of mind. Abortions and child support are expensive.

murderer

ITT: People going to hell

I have a 2 year old. Never wished to be dead more in my life.

I keep a suitcase in my wardrobe with some essentials incase I ever get the balls to just LEAVE. (I'm planning on doing this in the next 3 months).

never have children if you're not 100% sure.

oh, you're a femanon. So what actually happens in the abortion?

at least they will be with their babies :^)

I would murder 1000 children faster than I would ever fuck with my career, money, property.

children are useless to my life goals. they all require freedom.

murder

I fucking did but that's a secret. I came inside her four times on purpose but no one knows that.

Probably not but dont rule it out

don't leave unless you want your child to grow up into some sort of retard. Leaving does not require balls, it's cowardly. Be the father that instils true masculinity into your son, considering the lack of it nowadays.

yep. legal too :D hooray for money and no kids!!!

I'm so glad that i decided not to have children. Threads like these make me have anxiety. I feel bad for you fucks that have kids.

Yeah

the kids already fucked. has a psycho as a mohter

Tits of gtfo

You can go on and on about how great your life is now but just know, on your death bed, you will feel the regret of murdering innocence

You pathetic faggot

If somebody has already contemplated leaving a child, then a statement like that will have no effect on them whatsoever . He is set in his ways and doesn't have to stick around. Just because he was apart of their life doesn't mean he needs to finish it.

>Faggots who believe convenience constitutes the legitimacy of human life

The next time you eat tuna, think of how you helped to wipe a beautiful species off the face of the earth. You are also a murderer

How is she a psycho?

Vegan detected. Kys immediately.

>A fish = Human baby
Liberals and their mental gymnastics

I never said that.

I said they will be with their babies in hell :^)

I'd never get abortion lol.

What the fuck do you think humans did historically if they couldnt afford a child? They wouldnt even abort it, they would give birth and leave it to die, that is if they were stupid enough to have one. The 100% reliable food surplus enabling us to keep every child has only existed for ~150 years. Think about that before you uphold your bullshit "traditional" values.

>Virgin

Not an argument

Lol'd IRL m8
By existing you're contributing to the destruction of other living organisms.

>don't leave unless you want your child to grow up into some sort of retard. Leaving does not require balls, it's cowardly. Be the father that instils true masculinity into your son, considering the lack of it nowadays.

All the other posts are against abortion. Mine isn't even about abortion, but you still replied to it. Are you retarded?

Your reply doesnt even make sense in context to the comment you replied to

Kek, not even vegan
idiots who deem an early stage fetus more valuable than any other living organism, lol at those people every day

I'm not here to give advice just to laugh at you.

Not applicable in this situation.

You kill potential babies when you flush out your cum. Do you have second thought about killing that kind of life? No, you don't.

I'm a doctor and I can tell you categorically that precum contains no sperm at all. You will be fine OP, don't believe these fags that tell you otherwise

Unlikely but possible. Be more careful next time, you'll probably be fine though.

I'm just here for the dubs. WITNESS ME

WITNESSED

OP: dont listen to any of these retards. its not likely going to happen, theres several lines of defenses against it.

1. she can only get pregnant for about four days out of the entire month, find out when her last period was and look up ovulation calendar, keep in mind some women will be irregular

2. the jury is still out on whether precum itself contains sperm, if it does then its very minute quantities.

3. precum pregnancies usually involve a very recent previous ejaculation, and some sperm are left in your dick, the precum washes it all out, and that could potentially impregnate someone. however, taking a piss flushes out your urethra, so if you took a whiz at all before you fucked her, chances are you're fine.

4. the womans reproductive track is actually very sperm unfriendly due to its lower PH and higher temperature, it literally takes an army of sperm to impregnate a woman because most of the swimmers won't make it.

there are a few other things but i dont feel like typing it all out

look OP to get a girl pregnant from precum, you literally have to have beaten all above barriers. anyone else who claims to have gotten a girl pregnant by precum either was unlucky, did it wrong, or is raising someone else's kid. good luck OP and try not to worry too much.

I've got you op, use this if needed.

this

to which i would only add - use protection next time you fucking retard