The far left has made The West drop its guard...

The far left has made The West drop its guard. The PC bullshit has allowed all the fuckers its trying to protect have too much power and use it in stupid ways.

Muslim shitskins are migrating en masse and their religion only promotes their stupid laws meaning they will enforce them, The Western governments and media protect them because otherwise its "islamophobic".
The silent majority is misled but more importantly too weak to do anything about it.
Good job dickhead far leftists, you and your 3rd wave feminism has fucked us with your PC lies and the greatest thing humanity has ever made.

Women should never have taken leadership or have been put in positions of power, emotion never trumps logic.
Hillary will fuck America if she gets in, I suggest you all start buying up firearms and preparing for a war waged on American soil.
You've seen whats happening in Europe and they are LETTING it happen.

So what are your plans when the shit hits the fan?
I am seriously considering moving to Russia, Putin doesn't suck Mohammed's dick and I'd rather live in half shit conditions and fight for that murdering KGB fuck than live in the most pussified civ in the world while ragheads run free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ
londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-ethnicity/
londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-country-of-birth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Sup Forums with your salty faggot whining for a golden era that never was.

How does your mother like the idea of being raped?

>would rather be in Russia

Disgusting, un-American commie traitor. Kys.

Who said I am American? Why the fuck would anyone stand behind the Wests politicians now?

About as much as your parents loved you. Not at all.

You rightards never stop flailing at the strawmen you're so fond of creating. Pathetic, weak faggots kek.

Disagree with me as much as you want, I used to be left until I started looking at both sides of the story.

How can you disagree with the facts?

>the facts
>posts histrionic pussified rightard chicken little crybaby theories

Yeah, you used to be left, sure kid. I too, like to lie on the internet.

The west became too soft. As a big man once said "Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you"

This is now a cringe thread.

How many women were raped in Cologne? What does the large majority of Muslims believe in terms of Sharia law? What does the majority believe in regards to Jihad or ISIS? How many are migrating into countries without any skills and causing huge problems?

What happens if you take Mohammeds name in vain or insult him? What happens if you want to leave the religion?

Why do you care? its their culture not yours

learn2baneposting neofig

Cologne: 3. Oh man defo a rapedemic, not rightard propaganda at all! Fuuuucling google it dumbass kekkk

It doesn't matter how they live their lives, it matters when they start to try to oppress a better system through violence and terror

What is this thread?
youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ

Have you ever had assistance with sentence structure or argumentation? You wander all over the place, set up a precedent you don't follow through with.

30 minutes and I could teach you how to actually write coherent thoughts.

>implying the west never oppressed other cultures
what is the crusades/colonization/slavery/holocaust/etc..

Better question: how many muslims have -you- spoken to IRL? How many do you know personally?

Betting on: 0

Faggot, rightards are the worst scapegoating cowards.

Yes the rape epidemic that was covered up by the media until the real story got out. Its not happening only there, cases are appearing anywhere where Muslims immigrate to

>everything you want (control over women, conservative values, small tax) is part of sharia law
>you hate muslims corrupting your country
>liberals are to blame for allowing muslims to come in

Why don't you just become a muslim and welcome them in. Literally everything about islamic society is appealing to you.

If its too hard for you to understand then its time for you to get off the internet and go look at a picture book

I'm voting for Trump, problem solved

Also the cologne thing was German citizens, not migrants dummy but hey don't let facts get in the way of your terrified bleating and newfag hate-boner

So you'd prefer it to happen to us? Are you bent?

Oh how convenient, it's all covered up and only stormfront and co have DA TROOF.

You're a joke, kill yourself.

>So you'd prefer if justice was served once and for all
Yes because i'm not a fucking psychopath

A number of them not to mention an unbiased friend who has to work with them who tells me what they think. They smile to your face while holding a knife behind their back

>a friend of a friend's cousin knows sum mooslimz!

Case closed. Lol what a ridiculous little coward fag you sound like.

Maybe I don't want to worship a deity that is made up of brain damage. There are few points that are good but the majority is horse shit and its absurd to suggest any sane person should accept the religion

Yes of course, KYS is a good argument.

Stop watching TV

the Crusades were a delayed defensive action by the west to regain territory taken by force by Islam
Colonization improved most of the colonized countries.
The west is the only civilization that ever abolished slavery.
the holocaust was directed against other westerners if you didn't notice...

Islam was created by Mohamad in order to gather up some followers so he can fuck up his cousins who kicked him out of mecca. Most of the rules are based on christianity since Mohamads teacher was an Aryan priest (not white aryan, aryan heresey).

Everything about the religion was designed to be the most appealing thing to warriors to convince them to convert and fight for mohamad. It is literally the best religion for men.

Now i understand god isnt real and whatever but if you take islam as a pragmatic philosophy, it totally suits the conservative agenda.

Yeah i guess that sweden going from one of the countries with the highest quality of life to the rape capital of the west in under 10 years have nothing to do with the hordes of shitskins arriving there.

Found the muslim.
Stop bashing the greatest thing to happen to humanity. Western culture needs to be fixed but even in its broken state its better than any sort of Sharia law shithole

*Arian

>women must cover their bodies in black bags
>It is literally the best religion for men.

I did not say that did I? Don't put words in my mouth.

My best mate working in the capital city, one who actually tries to understand someones point of view before drawing conclusions unlike you.

He is very worried when Muslims have a greater presence and rightfully so

Stop mansplaining me.

Actually that isnt the original idea. At the time muslim women were required to dress like any other women in the region (christian or jew) conservatively with hair covered.

The black ninja suit is a relatively modern creation.

As a homosexual, I will gladly move to Russia and fuck women instead of deal with Muslims. Of course 'Murica, and I could just buy a gun, but guns don't beat bombs.

It worked well for the time but its extremely backwards in this day and age.

With an extremely inflexible system its hard to say there's justice when people lose their limbs or are executed. Most of Sup Forums's userbase would be killed for acts that go against the quran

>guns don't beat bombs.
victor charlie disagrees
christianity and judaism don't require that though.

Actually they do. It just isn't applied except for Orthodox Jewish women. But if the rules were applied, both christians and jews would cover their heads and they both used to for a long time.

OP here.
To clarify, I am an agnostic atheist or whatever you'd like to call it, there's not enough evidence for a god but I still keep my mind open.

Islam is the most violent intolerant religion on Earth. I don't mind if you are a buddhist, you don't cause issues with society. I don't mind if you're a Hindu, you may smell weird and have strange ideas on religion but that's okay. I don't mind if you're a Christian either, but a religion so hell bent on its intolerant views and harming anyone who does not accept it is quite simply fucked.

I gave up on this country a long time ago. If the left wanna destroy it so bad I say let them. I'm already looking for a place that's nice and remote to move to up in Alaska. Enjoy your Sharia law dumbasses

FUCK OFF RACIST
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF MY Sup Forums

Some streams of Orthodoxy require it for married women. Some even rabbis say you can use wigs that look like real hair.
No sect of Judaism has ever required all women to cover their hair.

I apologize profusely for my complete lack of PC, I will go stand in the corner and think about my actions

Lol why are pussies like you so scared of Muslims? You say migrants bring sharia law with them, are you retarded? The only way sharia law would be a thing in the US is if the govt makes it law. Do you really see that happening?

Muslims are no serious threat to the west.

>anywhere where
Confirmed conservative

In some parts of london the police are scared to go

Source: I'm living in an area like that

i'm half turk half english and basically we are the law here

we run sharia law

mad whiteboi? ;)

A Muslim mayor in London, the capital city.
There is no way he won't make exceptions here and their for his own kind.

And have you no worry about increases of Muslim on non-muslim violence? Certain neighbourhoods in UK cities have so many muslims it may as well be like walking through the ghetto.

Have enough of them and they start moving into the political arena.

Why shouldn't I be concerned is the more appropriate questions, this is like a nationwide Trojan horse

Lol keep dreaming.

Lack of sleep causes grammar errors. And if you pick on someone's grammar over their argument it means you have lost, congratulations.

Absolutely fuming, I feel like grabbing your throat through my screen and bashing your face into my keyboard

Yes that is why only 60% are white now in london

we are slowly taking over

in 20 years there will be 40% or even less

haha we are taking over and their uk government is shielding us

stay mad whiteboi ;)

Case and point. Thank you for supporting my argument

Guys WTF Sup Forums should stick together.. we are one of the few sites that support rightwingers. People say we are racist but racism is the only thing saving the white race right now so instead of fighting in here go out and slay some Muslims and make a world a better place for fucks sake

Apparently the people that support the right's points are rednecks or billionaires exclusively. This is what happens when the idiot majority listens to only leftist news without any thought

Only 5% of England are Muslim and in the US it's less then 1%. And only a small percentage of those would be extremists who would support sharia. There is no way they can win any sort of vote to bring in sharia law.
Stop being a pussy.

As I said to the other guy Muslims make up less then 5% of England's population. You have no power at all.

londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-ethnicity/

londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-country-of-birth/

you had no argument to begin with

and there is the facts

only 40% british with combied with other 20% which is mainly polish you are 60% white

But hey if that makes you sleep better at night then ok but you better be prepared for the invasion ;) oh wait you're powerless haha

Once your capital has fallen the rest will be easier

we have a muslim mayor and more 40% of investment is by arabs so get mad whiteboi we taking over ;)

Samefagging? FUCK OFF CANCER

Lol 40% of London being non white means nothing. The vast majority of those are black or Hindu Indians and wouldn't support sharia anymore then the white population. And even most Muslims in the Uk specifically moved there to get away from shit like sharia.

Your a tiny minority and would get wiped out in a day if people actually took you seriously.

Go look at some facts, an overwhelming amount support Sharia and extremely unethical views. Whether they get in straight away or not is not important. Think long term and they will slowly twist and corrupt the West - with our guards down the process will be much faster.

And radicalists won't be looked down on in their communities, instead they will be encouraged.

How will you feel when there's at least 1 terror attack in your country every day?

You've mixed up ethnicity with religion but I will let it slide.

And your facts are stale.

Some muslims are a problem, a lot of muslims are a fucking catastrophe

(You)
(You)
(You)
No, I don't need to do rebuttal twice because you idiots are providing weak arguments in defense of these religious clowns

Where are these facts? I can't find anything to support your claims.

And I live in Australia if Muslims ever became a big problem here they wouldn't be here anymore.

I agree

Yes you're correct in they don't take us serious

they are accepting of "moderate" muslims which isn't the case we all support islam and the sharia law

it will be too late before you guys take us serious ;)

Also its funny how you guys claim its an english city when its mostly not english only 40% of the english (if that) capital is english

haha long live the uk

i mean the Islamic republic of the uk ;)

taharrush

Lol wow your a dreamer. As I've said your a tiny percentage. If you were ever a serious threat you would be wiped out in no time.

>i have no facts to show but i'm right cause i said so

Stay mad whiteboi

WE TAKING OVER HAHAH

PROTECTED BY YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT FEELS SO GOOD OH YEAH ;)

anything you do against islam i can say its hate crime :)

Not the same guy

but they said the same in france and belgium and they got blown up

so he has got a point.

I need to go to sleep so you do the research.

Look up terms such as:
"Muslim Attitude towards Terrorism"
"Muslim Attitude Towards Jihad"
"Young Muslims that Justify Jihad"

Now have a quick think:
Out of those that answered, how many did not present their true views? How many are in countries that have large support of Jihad and are able to migrate to the West because the gates have been opened?

Why don't you have a bit of a think.

Turning a blind eye is supporting terrorism as well.

Give them time and they will show their true colors more and more

I asked you to prove your facts but you failed.
All you have is bullshit claims.

And as I've said I don't live in the UK I live in Australia. Look into the cronulla riots, that was white Australians FIRST response to Muslims stepping out of line. The learnt to know there place. If they hadn't the second response would of been harsher.

I would expect the same thing to happen in the UK if people actually gave a fuck about you.

The govt has to worry about hate crimes. Mobs rioting through Muslim neighbourhoods don't give a fuck.

Thats goddamn right I'm right. 1% is all you need to fuck a country. Guerilla war is hard to beat, terror fucks society up, killing doesn't even need to happen.

Government support gives them power to grow in strength

OP signing off.

Stay cautious of this Muslim affliction folks, don't trust them and vote for someone who isn't going to keep the gates open

Lol you know nothing about war or history. 1% is nothing.
Your also picturing guerrilla war like in Afghanistan. Your in an obviously Muslim neighbourhood in London. It's not hard to find you.