I got a crush on an italian exchange student and im too scared to talk to her

I got a crush on an italian exchange student and im too scared to talk to her.
help!

Why are you too scared Sup Forumsro?

>im ugly
>im socially retarded
>im stupid
>im not interesting
>i dont have confidence

not so bad, eh?

Say "I Eat Ass". It always works.

Try lifting or doing a little more physical stuff, comon bro look up CBT you can do it

too scared to go the gym because every will laugh at me

it's too late anyways. it always is and will be.

>exchange student

You've got nothing to lose Sup Forumsrother. Obivously there is no better subject to practise some social interaction.

She will either like you or not.

You can

1. Do nothing and be uncertain how she feels. She doesn't like you so you would have gotten rejected regardless.
2. Do nothing and be uncertain how she feels. Turns out she likes you, too bad never acted on it; its too late. Rejected.

This leaves you unsure and you'll wanna die for eternity.

or you can do this

1. Do something, she doesnt like you, get rejected, now you know.
2. Do something, the feeling ends up mutual, she likes you, now you know.

It's always better to get some confirmation than to dwell on what could be.

>has an issue in real life
>the issue is 100% solvable
>oh wait.......I'm gonna go on Sup Forums and ask for help
Dude, you don't deserve her.

just grab her tits and say 'eeeehhhhhhhh'

Hey OP how about you stop being a faggot and go talk to her. It's literally the only hope you've got.

true. Should I just make a complete retard of myself and start talking about random shit with her?

>1. Do nothing and be uncertain how she feels. She doesn't like you so you would have gotten rejected regardless.
This is option I have chosen. No-one has ever "liked" me so why would she or basically any1 else.

why bother even trying you know

>Dude, you don't deserve her.
You think I don't know that myself? I don't deserve anyone

good idea thanks bro

All you need to do is walk up to her and ask her how she is doing. Are you that fucking handicapped? Did you not learn any social skills while breathing on this shithole of an Earth? Unbelievable.

>why bother even trying you know

but do you know?

I am that handicapped.
I'd probably start shaking and sound like a total autist (not like I'm not one). I literally have no confidence whatsoever. Gotta thank the bullies for ruining my self esteem.

I'm a total assburger..

is her name franchesca and has massive tits? Was a Italian FES at my school like this. Probably not her but if it is that'd be neat.

you can't be serious. no-one wants to date an ugly socially retarded cunt.
I have higher chance winning the lottery than finding a girl who likes me

Nope

what if she does like ugly socially retarded cunts?

Dude are you in highschool?

How about actually do something, instead of acting as a victim. Get a grip. If you want to do something about your self esteem, then do something.

I doubt it.

Yes.

I really don't know how I can do something about it. Not like I can afford cocaine or something

Italian here, I can help you. Posso aiutarti figlio di puttana

L.
Well then help me please.What do italian girls like? there's lots of spaghetti in my pockets so it should be a good start, no?

Dude... Bret Harte?

www.google.com/#q=how+to+build+your+self+confidence

Figure out yourself, whatever works for you. If it is some childhood trauma, professional help could be helpful. For others reading a few books will suffice.

I have no idea what that means, sorry

Alright well fuck you to then pussy i hope it doesnt work out

I know it won't work out. and neither will I

Fuck yes just say to her: " ciao troia,voglio fotterti il culo come se non ci fosse un domani per mezzo del mio palpitante circonciso membro d'oltreoceano".
It's the easiest way to get laid with an italiano girl,trust me

you've got a self esteem issue man. It doesn't matter whether or not you are socially awkward, but you definitely will be if you think you are. Start thinking about what you can do to improve yourself instead of how bad you are now. Be the best you can be to yourself, and what other people think of you will improve.

I think I'll pass on that one, thanks tho

there are some things you can't improve and I'm pretty sure i cant improve my retardness

kill yourself then, pathetic waste of life.

>too afraid to talk to girl
>too afraid to go to gym
>hates self but too afraid of changing anything

makes me sick

say ciao, it works both ways, they're pretty liberal there

I will when the time is right and I will livestream it for sure.