What do you think about hamburgers?

What do you think about hamburgers?

what do you guys think of germany / germans? tell them.

Burgers are #1!!!!

gotta love them burgers

Despite the awful reputation given to them by fast food joints, burger can be bloody delicious if you find the right cook.

Burgers burgers...food that fat amerifat eats.

Not all fast food is bad, what about five guys or in-and-out?

Fatty arbuckle and the fatlets

the funny thing is that those fuckers bitch 24/7 about sandniggers and all sorts of other foreigners forming ghettos instead of assimilating into the host country's culture and yet the first thing a kraut does if he gets somewhere is form a german speaking community
you should have nuked them instead of the japs

Grilled chicken sandwich > hamburgers

Haven't had one from a fast food joint in a few years.

Don't you dare put any fucking miracle whip on my burger. That shit is disgusting.

See, this nigger gets it.
Maybe not the healthiest choices, and certainly not 5 star dining, but its still good.

This completely. Burgers cooked properly by a pro are the best

you faggot surely also prefer that artificial sweetener shit over real sugar

But.. But mcdonalds are pros, thats why they want $15 an hour

Yeah, I can't even taste the difference any more.
In drinks anyway.

You mad?
How's that pre-diabetes?

While it is a stereotype that "Amerifats" love burgers, as an American myself, I've never had a good cheeseburger anywhere but in the U.S. I'm not talking McDonald's either, I mean a good ole' fashioned burger off the grill at home. I don't know if it's the beef or the technique but nothing else stands up. I've eaten burgers in the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Egypt; none of these countries are famous for their burgers obviously but they were all pretty bad.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA WE MARS NOW

It's not as great as pizza.

they make them better in california

Whataburger is better

>trash
Seriously, even in California they are nothing special.
Whataburger is better, and five guys blows them out of the window.

i think the best ones are at dicks in seattle

nice samefagging

Nah.
In and out is just trash.

This looks suspiciously like a krabby patty

i made this while super drunk a couple days ago

>post pic of hamburger
>no ham in burger
>kill self

Sauce?

McDonald's hamburgers are obviously the best.

kek

Are you fucking serious? I don't even see meat on that dumb looking salad on the right. Five Guys fucking rules. Vegan "burgers" don't fucking count. Get your new age health trend bullshit out of here and find a bleached asshole support group that will synpathize with your 10 calorie per day paleo voodoo shit diet.

NO but that thing I saw on reddit not too long ago showed that what you see in pictures is close to the real thing

One of my favorite foods that desert a little more respect

If I was a cow and I was turned into that depressing excuse for a burger, my ghost would be raging!

>Opinion on a fucking sandwich
It's overrated

Amerifats have no taste in food.