How can I kill myself with no pain? No helium tank, no meds

How can I kill myself with no pain? No helium tank, no meds.

Feels thread too, I guess

eat bathtub full of beans

>suicide without pain
>no helium tank, no meds
bait thread
kill yourself

take painkillers then proceed to kill yourself

Jump infront of a train?

>kill yourself
I wish!

Leave your car running in the garage and take a nap in it

Here is a question, how would i use railways in the UK to sever my head if i'd get electrocuted before the train hits me?

honestly, just activate some almonds

Always been curious about this, is there a best method?
The one in you're picture and through the rough of the mouth, or side of you're head?

Both kill you fast assuming you don't survive somehow forced to live out the rest of you're days a retard.

there are starving children in Africa, get over it faggot

go get help stop being selfish

Why do you wanna kil urself OP? What country are you in?

if you dont care about others: Take sleeping pills and sit at the edge of a sky scrapper roof till you fall down. Take sleeping pills and lie on train rails e.g. after curve where the Train staff doesnt have good view on the rails

sorry you said no meds, but sleeping pills are easy to get. dont be so lazy

Do you have a roof over your head? Are you wearing clothes? Did you eat anything in the last 3 days? Your using the internet so I'm guessing the answer to all of these is yes.

Stop being a little bitch shit can be so much worse.

decent advice

Rip off ballsack. No sexdrive = no pain. You are now free to kill yourself any way you like without fear of hurting yourself.

Can't get a gun here anyways rip

live in the US? gpt 20 bucks got the best way tbh because it almost killed me but people found me just in time. but id need to know why before I spill

People don't kill themselves because they are poor.

nitrogen tank or shotgun to the head... that is probably about it

Instead of killing yourself just pack your shit and leave everything behind, may we meet on the road brother

you clearly ddnt get the point at all of his post, he knows that and hes saying things ca get bettter if youre not stuck in some 4rd world hell hole jailed by abject poverty

got an email or skype i can talk to you with? im,here to help. im >>>

Try traveling Sup Forumsrother, it might give you new perspectives on life. I know how it feels to be suicidal, been there, seeing the world made me think different. Also, the world has a lot of feels to give you.

Dont fail me now OP

The most brutal and near painless death is from natural causes.

>brutal
>painless

pick one

/thread

/thread

put your balls in the microwave until you get testicular cancer

>take syringe
>fill with air
>inject into veins
>?????
>profit

Granted its not painless but its quick and at that point youre dead anyways so why care?

>but sleeping pills are easy to get. dont be so lazy
Not in my country

You're all idiots. Helium is THE most painless method of suicide.

The pain wont be a problem when you're dead.
And if you're in this position, you're in the most pain already on your way to your death.

Take a step back and sort your shit out the best you can. don't be stupid

where are you from ? if you are really desperate to die drugs arent hard to get. Go to the worst places in town, trainstations, clubs, notorious crime areas. You might even get killed :)

You're thinking too small, think big

Life is a piece of shit, doesn't matter if you're the king of the world or the poorest mother fucker in existence, life isn't worth it

Why do people want to commit suicide painlessly. It seems like a big hint that you don't really want to die. "I need to end this nightmare of endless pain and suffering! ... but only if it doesn't hurt."

You'll know when you really want to die because you won't care how it's done.

I think I do. But suicidal people have mental problems, it does not help to point out how good their life is. It even puts more pressure on them.

People want to be dead, but everyone's afraid of dyiong. That's a big difference.

This is like saying "I want to visit my friends in Hawaii but I don't want to fly."

Well, make a decision about which thing has the most pull on you. If you only kinda-sorta want to see your friends in Hawaii but you really hate flying then don't go.

Jump off a tall building, at least 50 floors high. pain requires time for the chemicals to report to the brain, your head exploding into the pavement will be painless, because of the delay of reporting to your brain, you literally will not witness your own death.

You could try explosives as well, a few sticks of TNT around the head. Anything that instantly causes your head to explode will be painless. A bullet will not be painless, many have survived gunshot wounds to the head.

You will be aware of your gunshot wound to the head.

Fully obliterate your brain all at once, it is the only way.

Emotional pain isn't the same as physical pain.
Physical pain causes people to react to save themselves on instinct, and failing a suicide attempt creates an even more draining emotional pain.

a scientific study shows that emotional pain activates the same regions in the brain as physical pain. So, they are essentially the same thing, scientifically speaking.

Emo kid post of the year. I bet you write poetry while listening to the cure.

Shit can always get better. A few years ago i ate 100mgs of xanax and was unconcious for about an hour before I was revived by paramedics (my roommate heard me fall in my room and kicked in my door).

Ask yourself, do you really have to be near death and back to appreciate life?

inb4 edgelord reply

I genuinly don't know.

hold the door

jenny

instead of killing yourself why don't you just start doing whatever the fuck you want? Everyone on Earth will still suck but at least you will be sticking up for yourself. Do whatever the fuck you wanted to do before but didn't because you "didn't want to ruin your future"

Huff some paint. Go rob one of your douchebag siblings. Suck a dick. Dress up like a fireman. Who the fuck cares dudes and girls, it's fucking life, so relax. You don't owe anybody but yourself anything. We need people who have been through hell to survive so we aren't outnumbered by Clintons Bushs Obamas and Trumps.

this desu senpai

Maggie

Samefag from alot of the threads yesterday.

Been 66 Hours since I asked her out. No Reply, but it is memorial day weekend. Hoping that may be a contributing factor to her lack of response.

just make sure you're not using hollow points

someone doesn't understand...
why do any of that? it's not fun, it's not enjoyable, it's not desired in any way. The only release is death.

Microwave some grapes

Don't think so buddy. It's ok, life goes on

Take a ship and enjoy the journey?

Dubs don't lie

>Get shitty car
>Get shitty hose
>Attach shitty hose to shitty car's exhaust pipe
>Put shitty hose end in car window
>Turn on shitty car with shitty key
>Sleep
>??>?>?!>?!>?!!!!
>Profit

Rip ur ded

Probably. Usually she responds quickly to me. Still hoping though.

It is odd as usually when I text her it is through iMessage, but this time was via regular SMS. So she may be out of town in an area with shoddy LTE.

> The chamicals
trust this guy, he is an science man

Demmy

You need a really shitty old car, nowadays there is not enough CO to kill you reliably.

Ok, let me understand something. You do not value your life, correct?

I hope the best for you, user

Thanks.

I guess the iMessage thing may be a little bit of a decent sign.

OP here.
I was kidding. I just want some friends

>that guy who doesn't answer your text