Are you jealous?

I bet you are, you little bitch.

Have cancer

>eating McDonalds
>"LOL! Ur clearly jealous xD!"

Shiggy diggy doo

Got a dominos pizza user, I'm ok.

you should try out Wendy's. It's kinda like McDonald's

they stopped serving shamrock shakes sometime last month. ive waited for every march too come around for the past like 5 years just so i could shamrock shake

Lol McDonald's.

WHATABURGER FTW

Well I'm eating Jack in the Box so you can fuck off.

The only good McDonald's is breakfast

Enjoy your stomach ache

I'm not jealous because I'm a vegan.

We only eat plants.

Chek'd I too am partial to wendy's their jrbcs and fries are awesome

ive never mustard up the courage to go get one

>Implying fast food is food.

Faggot.

I only eat meat, so I'm not jealous at all with the shit you're throwing down your fat ass throat

>mustard

kek

theyre just mint shakes, you could go but mint ice cream at the grocery store, but they always have those fucking chocolate chips in em. thats why i like dem shamrocks i buy two every time i go and then mix it with vanilla ice cream too make them last longer.

not mcd related but i also stockpile pumpkin icecream every october

I have not been to McDonalds for about 10 years.

how about fug u wendys is better

Hey OP I just ate McDonald's too. Do you also weigh less than 180? Fucking stereotypes

McDonalds is shit. Kill yourself.

fucking fat ass you gonna die of diebetus

You're eating this shit?

i barely weigh 130 lb, i was talking about milkshakes, not cholesterol infested hamburgers.

then again i guess even with my weight i could still get diabeetus so maybe youre right

Low-tier food, enjoy your povertyburger.

So you're not eating you retard

tasty tho user

Good for you. Not really, enjoy your double cancer. Double because that post was cancer.

hah, fuckass. In Korea, we have Lotteria, which is leagues superior to McDick's.

>I'm not in Korea right now, nor am I Korean. Though I did live there for years.

How did you get out of Korea?

just checked and im 136. with my height, 5'9 my bmi is completely normal. the only thing i ever order at mcd is the shakes and maybe a fish fillet

Since I was living with my parents (mom was a soldier), it was only a matter of time before her time was up and she had to retire. I regret not taking the necessary steps to stay there.

he eats ice cream. has a fucking stockpile he says ... good idea on the mixing sounds good i forgot to mention.

I didn't mention about your weight. I was saying that you're drinking McDonalds as you're having a milkshake

So is a salt lick.

No I mean how were you allowed to leave?

I haven't eaten at a Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's or Arby's at any time in the past two decades. I have no desire to ever again.

>allowed to leave
I wasn't an English teacher; I just left when my parents did.

hes probably from the south dude.

There's a SOUTH KOREA??!

Yes. Never gets old how many people think that when I say
>I lived in Korea
it means
>I lived in NORTH Korea

>

Container ship.

not N korea dude

OP, what I noticed: most people who bash McDonald's are the same ones perpetually eating at McDonald's. Hence why McDonald's is still in business.

i see, yeah if i did eat their food im sure id become sterotypical fatfuck murican

Not sure if you actually believe I thought you meant North.
Way to ruin the fun, faggot.

Container ship is a valid answer.

they have all sorts of burgers ... how bouts one that says dog or cat ?

Well, if it's any consolation, I lived in a city that was 15km south of the border with North Korea.

Chinese eat cats, and only wealthy Koreans eat dog. It's not as common as people think.

I like good food, so no.

goodstuff dubs man ill eat watever they fucking make looks good

>typical Korean meal

Is thst fucking kimchi on a burger bottom right? Good lord why have i never thought of that

Do you know what burger is that user?

Later that day OP feels bloated and fat.