Does anyone have a paste of the incest story user was telling last night?

Does anyone have a paste of the incest story user was telling last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive
imgur.com/a/AtbYi
imgur.com/a/hwfnN
imgur.com/a/GIWKC
imgur.com/a/fkhc1
imgur.com/a/a0j3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think Twitch was in the thread, he is usually on in about 5 hours from now.

General wincest thread?

Twitch
Or am I?

Drive Link:
drive google.com/folderview?id=0B32C0dU-sZYVUlBEZVFINGk4Nk0&usp=sharing
(add the period in between drive & google)

To download the collection:
1:Open Link.
2:Sign Up/In. (This step is for the ones who aren't signed up/in)
3:Click the button Save to Drive.
4:Open the Drive.
5:Look in to the TWC. (Twitch Wincest Collection)
6:Click the title and click Download.
7:???
8:Profit.

Note: Downloading the collection will only get you the current version of the TWC, so if I were you, I'd check the Twitch Drive Updates folder for any newer content. Have fun. ;)

Pikafag
imgur.com/a/AtbYi

Candle
imgur.com/a/hwfnN

Column
imgur.com/a/GIWKC

Rickfag
imgur.com/a/fkhc1

Chris & Clara
imgur.com/a/a0j3a

I fucked my sister

Story ?

You're a bit early.

Hell yeah

Yeah, it's a national holiday, whoopee.

regulary fuck with my halfsister when we are bored

Thanks dude

wana fuck my sister who is going through a messy divorce

how do Sup Forums?

Any update on Rob & Em after her asking him if their friend (forget her name) can come and live with them?

Lacey. There's a doc file if that's what you mean.

Did he finish? Did we ever get to see what they look like?

No, last time anyone has seen him in any thread was Nov of last year.

Checked.

DON'T SHOW HER YOUR DICK LIKE A CREEP.

Hang out with her and show your support. Do fun things with her to take her mind off the divorce. If she wants to talk about the divorce comfort her. Touch her in a not creepy way, such as on her shoulder. Hug her as often as appropriate. Make her feel comfortable and safe. Also make it clear that you are a sexual being, don't be creepy about it. Maybe comment about some cute girls that look like her, or on one of your dates with her go to one of the girls and flirt with her. Eventually as she gets more comfortable with her you could progress further. If she is comfortable with netflix and chill put your arm around her. Maybe after some alcohol tell her you're tired and lay with your head in her lap. Once you are treating eachother mostly like bf and gf get drunk with her so she'll have an excuse to do the dirty with you, and so you'll have an excuse to try to kiss her. If plan succeeds make sure to talk to her about it the next day, or afterwards. You might have to comfort her, or she might be agreeable to it. If plan fails at the kiss stage, make excuse about you don't know what came over you or some bullshit like that. Make sure to compliment her in your excuse. Don't give up yet! Continue to 'date' her and after a while she may become more open to the idea. Don't force her to do anything. Comfort and happiness and sexuality are very important.

>Basically treat her like you would any other girl you want to hook up with

or

>You could always just autism it and show dick.

I checked the doc, it says it was last updated by Kane on May 2nd. When's Kane on, I'll just ask him

That, I have no idea. Maybe during the nights, he lives in Australia.

It was at 3 in the morning. Fuck that's like 12 hrs from now. Eh, its worth it.

I can't fap to this.

Don't worry, I'll email him about Rob.

I meant any update after that in the doc! Thanks for emailing m8, you're a real Sup Forumsro.

What was the story about ?
Like, any details?

bump

It was obviously fake, some kid whos step sister leah moved in. He caught her masturbating then her bikini came off in a public pool, that was as far as the story got before he quit writing for the night

just since there are so many files in there (which ill get too in due time) do you know the name of the story from last night?

I wrote one too last night

No idea which you're talking about, was it a black background it had or was it capped by a phone?

Here's what I mean.

Here's the other one.

I'm looking for the story, I don't know which file. The story was about this kids step sister moving in with him and his mom, and he said he was playing undertale on his 3ds which makes no sense

Then no, I don't. Just hope someone else capped, fgts is dead you know.

Thanks anyways

rip in pepperonis fgts

bump

bumperoni

Last one, I'll you all in a few hours.

rip twitchfag

bmp

brrrrump

Bump. Where is the user with his step sister Leah?

Thanks, been looking for the end of the candle story for ages

Any news on argentinabro?

>Be me 17
>Sister 22 (Biological)
>Normal brother and sister she was smart it school A*s and shit, me well I got A* in ITC and around 7 C's.
>But I am the one who is good with computers in the house. Mum Dad sister, all shit.
>One day my sister fucked up her computer and asked me to have a look.
>So like the good bro I am I did. I started by doing all the normal shit, sorting out the anti-virus uninstalling random shit.
>Turned out the problem as that mega search bar was on her chrome fucking shit it.
>As I finished fixing the laptop her itunes poped up with her photo stream and I could not help my self to have a look.
>As I got on to the second page I found some dark images so I had to click them to make them bigger.
>It was my sister using the mirror in my room taking pictures in her new bra and panties that she got for her birthday.
>I instantly went to close the tap but I found my self looking at the photo, looking at my sister in a way >I had never before.
>In my room, next to were I was fixing the laptop.

He is kill. rip Leahfag

He is kill. rip Argiefag

Rectangles In Paralelograms

He sent a dick pic to his mom. He is either grounded or kicked out of house.

N-no ;_;

>She plays alot of sport so her body is on point, like thick but still sexy, my kind of girl, tanned, blue eyes, brown hair, thick.
>At this point I was not a virgin, I had slept with 6 people by this point, was doing quite well for my self.
>But when I was looking at that photo of my sisters chunky tanned legs and them little tight panties in my mirror I was just like well fuck.
>I started flicking through more, and I has so glad I did, photo after photo of her, I needed to find the holy grail.
>I spent half an hour tanning through all of her photos to find the pussy shot.
>I found a video

Did Leahfag cont after chapter 13 today or no?

no

Has anyone screenshoted that stuff? Was interesting.

anyone got the greentext of the user that was raped by his cousin when he was younger but ended up having regular threesomes with his fiancee and cousin

And then what?

Have video?

B-but she did call him to her room didn't she? How do we know he is not just too busy sexing her to update us on it?

what ever happened with that matt guy

Ik it was fake but the writing and scenes were pretty good. I was hoping to see the finale, left around part 9

been trying to find this one

I agree, thats why Im trying to find the rest

So far nobody has shown caps of it

He would have returned to brag if he succeeded. Unless his mother has a legitimate mental illness, she got pissed that he sent her a dick pick. He most likely ruined any chance he might have had to fuck her. She'll be on high alert for ever now. Being a creepy flasher is not the way to fuck a family member. If you are a creepy flasher to a family member, there is a very high likelyhood that family member will see you as a creepy flasher. Being a creepy flasher works pretty much only if you are female or inside of a fantasy.

keep this thread alive, will be back in a few minutes

bumpity

bump

dont tell me what to do

What a fag he deleted it.

kek

Anyone got the uncle user one with a girl called samantha

show beta kid gets mounted by hot bitch lol

You're doing god's work user

kek

If Leahfag conts the story plz screencap. Have to go to bed. Have exams tomorrow.

more

>deleted
oy vey what was it?

user's sister caught him masturbating to a video of her masturbating

Keep the thread alive anons

i already told you not to tell me what to do

It's the first time though. I'm not the same guy.

you are still trying to tell me what to do

bump

prove it, cap this and post it back

Bump

Now do as I tell you.

never

obvious shop is obvious

Sure
There will come a day that you regret thus decision.

so will you

only gives me the option to ask for acess. i am signed up.