Official US Open @ Oakmont Final Round Thread #2

Joe Buck and Fox can go fuck themselves with USGA.

Dustin Johson will not be cucked edition

USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>tfw I can't drive over 200 accurately

Is it my no name 20 dollar driver I use? I am not one to blame the equipment for me being shit but I just don't understand why I can't drive far

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Seriously, what good has Ireland ever done?

CHOKE INCOMING

u need 2 lift moar bro

CMON DJ PLS

>CAN'T DRIVE 200

Do you even lift?

If DJ pulls this off I'm going to do a fat line and get hammered tonight

It's over lads

Respekt ur ancestors pls

I use a youth 3 wood from 98 as my driver. you don't have any excuse, friend. the driving range is calling

THAT FUCKIN DRIVE

>babba booey after every tee shot

>Mexico gets crushed by Chile
>US gonna beat Argentina
>US native fucks Canada's greatest female export, is gonna bring golf back home

Feels good man

DJ plz

Calling it. Fuhreryk will win the playoff after the USGA takes its dick out of DJ

>the city of Lowry

Kill yourself fatass. He will never recover from this.

REMINDER:When DJ was 16, he was involved in a burglary in which a gun was stolen. Then Johnson used a fake ID to buy ammunition for the gun. The gun was then used by his friend's brother to murder another person. DJ had to pay restitution for the bullets, and testify in the trial but was immune from charges.

Also time for Paige-posts

I avg 265 ish just got a new driver was probably 250 before if you got a decent level driver I'd assume maybe atleast 25 more yards

Westwood has been a total bro for DJ. Been congratulating and rooting him on this whole back 9.

he's a good lad

Trump hasn't even won yet and America is already becoming great again

He played with Willett at the Masters too

Bruh my 5 iron is my highest iron and I can almost hit it out 200

Is DJ the first alpha major champion since Tiger?

because you have an awful swing user

Westwood is the ultimate cuck.

anyone but ireland desu

takes his mind off of his disaster too

The only reason I ask is because no matter how many shots I hit with it, I never hear a nice sound from it, and it never feels good, even if its a nice straight shot.

I'm a lefty so I have never been able to test out friend's clubs who have better drivers

Who /NetJets/ here?

Feels good not having to fly commercial with the plebes.

I hit my 4 iron about 225 off the tee

just shut the fuck up nigger we're on the 18th

you need to retool your swing

SHOOK

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT

>hot as fuck
>wearing ecco shoes

nah m8 im good

THE FIX IS IN

FUCK YEAH

You can go on ebay and buy clubs that are brand new, just a couple years old that are relatively cheap. Also most shops let you test clubs

It's over. Get those lines ready

>Britains most beloved pro golfer Tim Westwood
>0 (ZERO) career majors

LOL

gg

Bad broadcasting is so fucming apparent in golf. holy shit fox just gives no details or analysis

Holy FUCK

he stuck that shit

It's not about the club famalam. I could hit good drives with a wooden driver from the 60s

I don't think k it's a strength thing, I bet your swing is busted

>canacucks

USA USA USA

Oh fuck and then he sticks it

BASED
A
S
E
D

screenshot paulina pls

I hit my 9 iron six gajillion yards off the tee

here comes the 3 put

DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye

Based Westwood being a bro tier partner

I preferred Spoff's choke desu

I hope he just says fuck it and takes the stroke penalty so he doesn't have to deal with any bullshit

THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP

>everyone spaghettis but one guy

wheres arnie lads

Probably :(

that face when the sport of tiddlywinks runs over the NBA playoff pregame

How fucking great would that walk up to the 18th green be?

Inb4 lipout

>ywn win 10 mil and go home to plough Gretzky's daughter

>Spending a years salary for a plane ride

Sorry Canada is too poor to have more than one network

John Daly would booty blast both these golfers.

My small county will never be relevant again because of
>choking

>the county of Ireland

>having a salary

turned hips too early would not bang

Welp, its over lads

bro

kek

WE DID IT LA

I know it sounds gay, but I'm glad Paulina doesn't look like a total whore today. The last few tourneys that Dustin has one she has her tits hangin out and looks like a $50 whore. Glad she looks presentable, although still is a coke whore. but at least she dressed semi-appropriately.

even the uk has the pregame stuff live and almost no one cares about cuckhoop here

nice

GRETZKY WINS

USA USA USA USA USA

Most women and youth players do. It helps them generate power

Party boy is a major champion
Whoda thunk it

This match is still far from over. A miracle shot and if that penalty is assessed and we could get overtime.

who is this semen demon

Damn guys her shirt is see through

>that stance
jesus fuck

Will Bubba ever be relevant again?

DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomayeDJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye DJ bomaye

>that skirt

What a slut

Whats this about? I pretty much only watch long drive competitions.

Who /ActuallyFromCleveland/ here? I grew up in Independence.

I'm so fucking nervous I could puke.