Who eats ass here?

who eats ass here?

Me, it's the best

if eat my gfs ass while she farts

Tried it for the first time today. I feel like a degenerate but I want more.

My wife thinks it fucking nasty, but fucking loves me when I lick out her ass and loves my tongue going in and out of her asshole.

>but still no anal :(

Me. I've actually hooked up with a few chicks where that's all I even did.

love it aswell

Prefer pussy though but it's nb

is that Key from Key and Peele?

eating ass is the best

Eating ass is my biggest thing. I've never actually done it, but for some reason I just know I like it. I don't care much for relationships or sex at all, but if I could find a woman as much into it as I am (receiving, not giving, in her case), then that would be great.

Never did it but at the spur of the moment I will, I'm not a beta so don't even start with me

I rather big booty girls ass, no skinny girls

Belladonna was one of the best at it

My girlfriend. Pic related

I lived with a chick for 6 months that hated it. Had to go sneaky mode

Licking pussy taking a few dips south?

anybody had any back experiences? I got a throat infection a few days after eating ass... don't know if it was a coincidence or due to ass licking.

Do it regularly. When I got together with GF her ass was completely off limits. Two years later I am licking, caressing, and fingering it. Hope to get to put my dick in soon!

Bro, how do you secretly eat someones butt??

I do it to my gf every so often in the spur of the moment. I love doing it but we've never spoken about it.

thats how you get pink eye dude

Kek'd so hard at this!

I've found girls do enjoy a wet thumb circling her rim while eating her out. Tongue can slip up a bit. When she's about to cum insert thumb to first knuckle. Watch her head explode. Then we don't talk about it.

I like the thought of it, but maybe it's just misguided lust. After I nut I'm just like where the fuck is the Listerine?

pre-nut = YESSIR, post-nut = woah there boss

Soon 17 years later, still off limits
>soon i do hope

C'mon man. Of course it was related.
Bacteria and filth come out of the butt. If you wouldn't scrape out the underside rim of a toilet and smear it on a cracker and eat it, you probably shouldn't be butt munching..

I do now and bitches love it, I was against it for the longest but a bunch of old heads I met in county jails told me about how females like it and thought they was fucking with me till I tried it on my gf when I got out

That's why it's better busting into a girls throat or a sock.
I swear, every nut fogs the your brain, and once you bust. Instant clarity.
How many wars could have been prevented with better sex??

>discussing analingus in jail

So was it jelly or syrup?

>Me
i can't find nothing on google, i need the name of this ass

That looks sexy as fuck. Only thing that could make it hotter is if she were actively cooking dinner while he was eating her ass.

Uh huh. ..
And so, was that before or after they made you eat their butts??

Fogs your brain yes, if wife pulled down her panties and say eat my ass. Then no!

>be jacking off, she says eat my ass. Away I go eating her ass

Hmmm what would BMW mean to her?

I gotta agree with you there. Post nut clarity is definitely a thing.

No thanks, I had a big breakfast.

my gf wont let me. which is fine i guess

Love this one!

I believe the Japanese have a specific term for it. Can't remember it now.

It's a deal-breaker if a dude won't eat ass. Like you're totally entitled to your likes and dislikes, and I'd never make a dude do something he doesn't want to do, but if you won't eat ass it's not gonna last very long.

You're all good. Eat my ass.

me, my gf sort of makes me do it.

Kek, you have nothing to do but talk to your cell mates when you're locked up so it just came up in conversation one night

Sounds great in theory until you end up with a peanut in your mouth you didn't put there.

Tell her trips say to try it

Nice trips, lay her on the bed and eat her pussy work your way down, she wont say no. While you finger bang her pussy.

What were you in jail for?

You gotta eat the booty like groceries.

I would eat ass cause it seems fun but my gf doesnt want it

This, and this. I want my ass eaten but I'm too worried about that bacteria getting one of us sick, whether his mouth or it getting in/around my pussy/pisshole.

I want to, but I'll never try it.

>itt niggas who like the taste of shit

Wash everything in the shower, do an enema if you have to, and go to town bro. Like.... there is shit in your food, there is shit on your phone, there is shit on your toothbrush. If you conscientiously clean yourself up, he'll be fine. And if he gets sick from it, then his immune system was too weak anyway and its natural selection.

@yesjulz

I've been eating ass since the first girl I slept with and I'm almost 40 now. I've never gotten sick and I've never tasted shit. You guys are paranoid. Obviously you do it after she's bathed.

Do those clear bacteria?

This

Your phone has more bacteria on it, than a asshole. You should be more worried about your phone

Honestly if you're in a relationship and you don't eat ass, you're a fuckin cuck

Tits or gtfo

Nothing clears bacteria 100%. But make no mistake, eating ass can make you very very ill.

same

Only if it's sweaty and has speed bumps

I literally had a dream about that last week. My only ass eating dream ever.

>Eating a brunette out
>Starts gaping her pussy
>Gets super wide, could get an arm in
>Mildconfusionbutproceed.jpg
>Start to eat ass
>Tongue bung with tip
>She moans
>Go deeper
>Bitch squirts a shot peanut diarrhea in mouth
>Peanuts on tongue but doesn't taste terrible
>I can feel peanut chunks in my mouth
>Girl freaks out
>WTF.exe
>Wake up spitting
>First Thought: God Damn You Forever Sup Forums

Only real men eat their woman's ass.

Thankfully my girl has quite possibly the cleanest ass in the fucking universe.
So long as she takes a wet facecloth down there a few minutes prior, I could hibernate in her ass.

I thought this was only something gay men did.

Not my thread.

I've never had an enema yet, do they have ANY bacteria-clearing properties?

You thought wrong. It's fairly common.

Ur gay for thinking that.. And i have to believe this cuuuuuz.. Why do u have that pic

Mother loves when I lick her ass. My sister, not so much.

It's not going to sanitize your asshole but it washes it out. Don't miss out on the wonder that is having your ass eaten because you're afraid of bacteria. If you start that shit, you'll never leave your house. Or touch your phone. Or touch a public door handle.

Doesn't matter u see specified your a girl

BB8

When she start lettin you eat ass

Sure seems like a strange coincidence a lot of black dudes go to prison then come out trying to bone bootys and start spreading aids in their communities..
Pretty sure they were spreading cheeks in jail.

More like a lame joke

Never done it. I might try it one day with some saran wrap or something to serve as a dental dam if the girl is down with it. I mean I love making out with a vulva but I really have no desire to go into the poop hole unprotected. Like for the most part as humans you are safe from most bacteria, viruses, and parasites if you stay clear of human fecal matter, seems pretty silly to break that rule.