Things you do that you're pretty sure everyone else does too

Things you do that you're pretty sure everyone else does too
>basically never wash legs in shower, gravity does that

Other urls found in this thread:

friendshipcircle.org/blog/2015/04/27/6-facts-about-fecal-smearing-that-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I twist my beard into little beard twisties and then uncurl them because it's feels oddly weird.

Pick the lint between your toes

I always buy a supply of toothbrushes i can chew on in my free time.

I just like the texture of the brush and plastic you know? I kinda lick it like a lollipop if i have to focus on something in that moment.

Masturbate daily

And you think everyone does that?

I like to pull my ass cheeks apart in the shower while the water is running down my back and fart. The CO2 and H2O mixture makes the farts smell way worse. Often gag from the smell, one time actually puked.

Yah

Of course not a supply but everyone chews on their toothbrush every now and then

I look at every ass is in front of me no matter female or male. Not as sexual thing, it's just a reflex.

Nigga wat

Fuck ur mom

ooo got u good user

So you're telling me that you actually puked in your fucking shower by farting intentionally

I like to put my fingers between my toes it feels awesome and so satisfying.

I shit on paper towels. Then I mold little race cars out of my shit. Usually I'm watching a movie while doing it

i used to do that, but i don't fart anymore. like a few times a month, i hate it.

same, user

subtly joke about something I saw on Sup Forums then immediately feel like a faggot

and then there is this faggot

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

i never know where to put my boogers. I wipe them under every surface in my house like under tables for example

Smell my cum after I masterbait

I say its the hot water temp that makes farts extra potent

the fucktardiness of kylee raiden the ugly little fat cunt meatball shaped manipulative slut is what lt has to do with. The little slut was engaged to a man and cheating on him. Who then decided to try to fuck the guy who she was cheating on her fiancé's bestfriend who was in a happy and loving relationship with his girl. Moral of the story i sincerely hope she dies in a car accident soon.....

Whenever someone jokingly insults me I still take it seriously.
unless I'm drunk/high.

Put my hand down the front of my pants and then sniff my fingers to enjoy my own man musk

Procrastinate

Stand and wipe

Put the brownie mix into the bowl before the water

>doesn't taste it
Faggot.

Wouldn't that smear around the poopoo rather than wipe it off?

no.

Same

kek nope

yeah, thats pretty normal. I wouldn't say i enjoy it, its just an interesting smell.

Not alone brother

Do you walk around smelling like poop as well?

I play with my dick when I'm alone. Not with any sexual intent. Just because its there. I always keep one hand on it and just subconsciously fiddle.

In cases of unexpected fap I ejaculate on my hand lick the cum off. It gets the job done

lol people are weird

fucking weeb

I stinkpalm people at least a couple of times a day at work. I only do it to "superiors", feels good.

You sir are not alone

Quite often piss out the window

usually i just shit in the shower because it saves water and goes down the drain anyway, i just scrub a little more after i do.

Haha that must be so funny

Source please op

You're not alone at all.

I used to do this when I was like 16

I've never understood that.
You do know it clogs the drain?

well sometimes i have to step on it, but usually when it's like taco bell night it goes down quite easy...

10+ years of full time employment, it's a small victory.

You're literally autistic if you actually do this

holy fuck someone else does this
I totally understand that

fucking pervert, nobody does that!!

i use nail clippers on my calloused feet to cut big chunks of skin off

how does saving water make me autistic??

guilty
same

When wiping, when I feel clean, I always look at the paper to see if I am really clean. I assume everyone does.

wiping my ass with paper towel has changed my life

How does not understanding that we are thoroughly disgusted by it make you a normie?

samefag

How else?
Nail scissors, but similar

When i listen to music when im alone, i do stupid shit

Checked, also dude this is normal ask around so many people do this

I kinda like rubbing dead skin off the little line across my scrotum with my thumb and index finger and sniffing the little skin shavings that come off
>inb4 bait

Instead of wiping I shove toilet paper in my ass.
That way all the shit gets dry, I dont risk shit on my hands, and I dont risk clogging the toilet.

friendshipcircle.org/blog/2015/04/27/6-facts-about-fecal-smearing-that-you-need-to-know/

It is classic fucking autistic behaviour.

It'll change a plumber's bank balance too if you flush that shit

everyone does this, manpons are the greatest

I eat stuff i scratch off of wounds, you know the crusty thing?

>sometimes i rollover and kiss the inside of my bicep in bed, pretend it's a gril

it's not smearing, it's pooping down the drain to save water.

I constantly worry that I smell bad but I've gotten used to it so I don't notice and everyone around me is too polite to tell me the truth.

Also I masturbate dry.

I shave my ass and use baby wipes after taking a shit. I know nurses at work do it don't know about you guys

I do the same, on the bottom of toes and bottom of feet.

i masturbate dry too, prefer having more grip

Hence its posting this thread

>ITT: A lot of things that people don't do.

Wash socks inside out and then dryer them the right way around so that I never have lint between my toes.

Yeah I call it boiled fart

My mom has always bought baby wipes, very nice after taking a giant shit

thats animal appropriation you sob! btw is transgender people a form of sexual appropriation?

Saaaammmeee

In the shower i take a shit in my hand, and throw it into the toilet.

Magic

If I get spit on my finger nails I smell it. I usually never realize I'm doing it.

n0pe.avi

Ever since I was little, I would go up stairs on all fours. I only do it in my house, I just find it very entertaining and fast

Pics or it didn't happen

me

The amount of water you're going to save is fucking negligible. The fact you don't realise it's a no-no to poo in the cleaning area is the autistic bit - if you're stomping it down the plug hole, that still counts as "smearing". Poo is meant to be repugnant, regardless of your reasoning what you're would be a good start for some talking therapies at least.

It'd be easier to just wear nappies, but you don't do that?

This. Me too