Post pics of girls you know while other anons say what they would do to them

Post pics of girls you know while other anons say what they would do to them.

replies for replies

lil sis

tit fuck

Nice! Definitely need a nice, deep blow job from her...

Moar?

Damn I would definitely let her suck my dick in your own house.

Thoughts on this one?

what would you do to the slut on the right with the hard nips?

sure, like her?

Drug her, tie her upside down on an adjustable pully from my basement and use her mouth like a flesh light, shoving my dick up her throat and hate fucking her until I blow my load.

Leave her tied for a week and hate fuck her pussy and ass while kicking her around like a sex toy.

moar

I would fuck her mouth so har...

she's gorgeous. Would like to make love to.

She's lesbian

would 100% deep throat her

Hold her head under water while raping her ass until I'm ready to blow my load, then drown her as I cum inside her

mmm fuck got any of her in a dress/skirt?

This

absolute gentleman

classmate

Would deepthroat her in that position till she pass out
what about mine ?

tight body would fuck any day

I'd cover those poky little nips of hers in cum...

you should just dump

Wait for her to come out of one of the toilets, as she comes out, push her back in, punch her in the face until she's unconcious, then strip her naked, Stuff her clothes into my bag as trophies, then proceed to fuck her throat while holding on to her hair until I cum.

take her 4 dinner and make her pay

Best friends ex

I'd lift up that skirt and fucking destroy her little renaissance cunt!

moar?

DP her in the stable with a horse. Horse down her throat making her squirm and gag as I violent her pussy hard getting even more aroused by watching the horse cock make her throat bulge. Watch as the horse cums down her throat before I finish in her cunt and leave her there.

moar

Jump in the water with her and finger her in the pool

only one i could find of her in a skirt

I'd grab her hair and force her down on my cock while she looks up at me before jizzing in the back of her throat.

wouldn't fuck her?

That's a pretty good hotness meter. Is that an app? What's it called?

assfuck her raw here while using her phone to take picture of her struggle, then shoving my dick in her throat and shooting my load in her stomach.
more of mine ? she is th right one

Slap her around and face fuck her

I would have sex with her if she was cool with it. We'd probably have sex on that bed.

I would do nothing with this person.

would cut hair and then of course...

Lel'd

I would sit next to this girl for 4 years and be too afraid to make a move ever...

a few more of her

Ask her out and plan to procreate with her

what would you do to ashleigh?

would fuck both of them

I would bite her butt cheek, give it lots on kisses, moist it around with my hands, go about to the other side do a little oral. Just till she got going you know? Then I'd do missionary sex on her whole she played some sick beats from her phone.

Right one. Follow her as she's leaving. When some bushes come up, come up behind her and drag her into the bushes while choking her as she struggles. As she is half passed out, strip her naked and bite down hard on her tits while I undress her, spread her legs, then brutally fuck her tight unwilling pussy until I'm about to cum, then jerk off to finish and cum in her eyes. Then use her mouth to clean my dick.

titty fuck, moar? bikini?

I would rip off her America bikini and stuff them in her mouth to gag her while I assfuck her. When I'm about to cum I'll do it in her mouth so my cum and little nuggets of shit will get on the bikini. And then I'll make her bury it and I'll go home.

I can say that fucking her mouth is a pleasant experience

would face fuck this bitch all day

Sit cross legged on the foot of her bed whole she recited quotes from the Speed Racer movie. We'd laugh, and throw kernels of popcorn at each other. Then, idk, each grab a an accent pillow to hold whole we watch murder mysteries on Investigation Discovery.

cover that pretty face in cum, she looks like a cum loving slut

Amelia Ann

Nice ! more of her ?
yours, I'll shove her sword the further as possible inside her ass while fucking her pussy, then I'll throatfuck her while making her sit on the sword until she pass out, the sword maybe going fully inside her ass.

my gods those tits!! i'd want to fuck that pretty face of hers and bust a nut on those huge tits!! moaaarrr!

Damn...

please tell me you have a pic of this sluts face glazed or you deep throating her!?

So?

tit fuck

hot as fuck

Unfotunately she can't deep throat my penis. It's funny because she told me she was good at sucking dick before we first did it but she can only get it in halfway haha

facefuck middle while left eats her out. moar middle?

damn now that would be a site user

I'd put my hand up her skirt, pull it over her head while I bend her hover, move her panties to one side exposing her pussy which I'd then fuck deep and hard while groping and squeezing her tits hard and painfully until I'm about to cum, one blast inside her pussy, then pull out and cum on her face.

dayumm man, here's what I'd do: pay for a hairdo, get her some sunscreen so she won't die of skin cancer in 5 years, and get a decent shirt for her to wear so she won't look like she shops at Wal-Mart.

I'd pay to see that ! to yours I would only use her throat until she pass out, turning blue. then I would be free to destroy her two other holes without having her screams drilling my ears.
more of mine ?