You non-whites are too genetically low IQ to achieve and build your own first-world developed civilised countries with...

you non-whites are too genetically low IQ to achieve and build your own first-world developed civilised countries with a high quality of life, which is the only reason why you all want to live in our white countries.

if you're a non-white living in a white country, I want you to look at your race and ask yourself "would I go back to my real country and live among my own people?", because I bet you the answer would be no since you love and enjoy living and leeching off of our first-world white countries that have been built and maintained by us intelligent white people.

The Truth Hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNobp7OnlJw
youtube.com/watch?v=DRJRJQOpRYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False white devil

White bitches loves some Black dick though right?

triggered nigger

niggers are cancer

I see these all over Instagram. What are they called? Please post more, I want to laugh later.

You are not even trying

We WUZ KINGS

Meanwhile at OP's house

so you agree? they love a bit of it

it's the truth

It's been 200 years since we rule the world, but do not forget china and mongolia were always the best, from huns to Gengis khan passing by tchin and going all over the world. Dont be too proud of atomic bomb invented by jewish you hate...

1/8 made me reply

No laughing matter. Crackers be stealin our history an shit.

you're all in denial, you can't handle the truth

Cool story bro.

You won't find a black men dressed like that in a picture like this.

That would require them to actually pick up a tool and possibly do some work.

Da troof

>>Back to your holding pen.

>pathetic SJWs Spider-Man spamming

We wuz nazis n shit

lmao this is great

Fucking coons be rifling through my garbage, never believed till now that they were once 'kings n shit'

WITNESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that explains the reason why you machete people to death for being fags

WE WUZ KINGS!

>Japan

The Chinese had paper currency, ships, civilization, a written language, banks, etc before whites could even stand upright.

shut up spiderman or I will turn this into a wincest thread

Ummm.. No.

Afrocentric people are dumb niggers

This thread got derailed. Try again op. Next time try harder you faggot.

Um....yes.

>Shang Dynasty
>Eastern and Western Zhou
>Spring and Autumn
>Warring States
>Han

TRIPS=TRUTH

The moorish caliphate will rize again and breed out the white woman with strong black dicks and enslave all the white cucks

Japan did was china is doing today.

gather up information, and reorganize

Only nobody helps China since they're communist. They resort to tech theft. I seriously hope they fall someday.

didn't the Italians and Greeks develop civilization?

neither of them are white m8

had...

I'm a black dude from Kenya living in Sweden. I agree with you, OP. But the white chicks will also answer no to "would I go back to white dick again?". I'm not too smart, but I fuck white pussy all the time. Thank you white man:)

I'm pretty sure they still have all of that.

>because things that happened in the past should be addressed in present-tense
Had the whites not shown up during the Qing, we'd not have to wait a few more years for China to be the center of the world (again).

right right keep telling yourself that

neither of them are empires anymore either.

no white country is an empire anymore either, only countries with actual kings anymore are Arab and African

kenyans arent even the ones with big dicks. y'all just run fast. ur not from the congo keep dreaming

Get outta here, virgin ass gook!

>>implying that China wasn't out-tech'd
>>implying that this shitty country invents anything now

youtube.com/watch?v=eNobp7OnlJw

watch this and tell me you still think China is innovative.

sorry, should replaced empire with respoected world power.

this is true

fuck you im the lionheart bitch!

nah

blacks are better at killing each other then any other race.

True, mine is only 21 cm, typical small kenyan dick, I bet yours is waaaaaay bigger, white man LOL

Stay mad, leprechaun.

>implying China isn't making strides in the field of robotics and Green technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRJRJQOpRYs

Meanwhile, you Westerners only find ways to make war and chicken sandwich production more 'efficient.' Have fun sucking down that greasy hamburger while foaming at the mouth for your favorite 'football' team in your new SUV. Meanwhile, your military grows weaker and weaker by the minute, just like your economy and world-influence.

You waz kangs but we became gods of this earth