If I was to hypotheticlly steal from a computer/television store tonight. How would I go about doing it...

If I was to hypotheticlly steal from a computer/television store tonight. How would I go about doing it? Any tips are appreciated

just play it cool

well when it's closed or open or wat

Impossible t this point to do it alone and without insider help.

play it cool and don't die

dubs an dubs
Dont bother as you 12yo an too edgy ok
take the ritlin an chillz kiddo

I'm guessing when it's closed. It seems pretty easy to break into and no one will expect it

The first thing you want to do is enter the store, and ask if they're hiring. If they are, get a job and keep the job for a long time. Eventually you will have earned enough money to buy shit.
Now go get that job you lazy nigger.

Easier than you think.
Go in maybe an hour or so before closing.
Don't wear a mask or anything like that, maybe gloves if you've been arrested, because then your prints would be in the system.
Casually walk in, grab the computer or TV you want, and walk out.
There will not be a cop there, and the employees will probably not even try to stop you.
In fact, most stores have a policy where employees cannot follow thieves/robbers out of the store for their own safety.
Worst case scenario, an employee calls the cops, but you will be long gone.
Make sure your license plate is removed from your car before you get into the parking lot, in case an employee follows you out to record your license plate.
Then drive down the road into another parking lot and reattach the plate.
Obviously you can never show your face in that store again.
It's that easy.

Well you see they probably have infared cameras all over the place so you would need something that isolates a lot of heat (glass fiber might do the trick but it's just a guess)

Yep that easy ..FFs you asswipe .. OP Dont he wants new assholes in jail ..lol

You got any evidence to back your shit up?

Evidence for what?
There are never any cops just standing by a store, so that is not a problem.
Literally your only problem is if you the computer or TV is too big for you to carry by yourself, or if some white knight tries to stop you.
You can't get caught by camera footage or finger prints, unless you've already been arrested and you're in the system, like I said.

Blokes an asshole will get stupidz here jail time ..KEK

its 2016 faggot. why risk being arrested?

buy a few things from amazon. (has to be sold and fulfilled by amazon)

when it arrives, go on amazon live chat and tell them that only a few items arrived (i.e the most expensive thing was missing from the box)
they will ask if the box was opened, just say it wasn't opened before.

they will ask you if you want a replacement item sent out, tell them the item was time sensitive so you want a refund.

they will refund you. free money.

if you do it too often/frequently your address is blacklisted. also any items over $300 the CS rep has to get managers permission to authorize refund.

(anything below is purely fiction)

been doing it for years, i advice this service on skid forums and dark web. made $150k doing it last year.

hopefully they don't make it harder.

rated

GTFO you asshole ..you think you can just walk in snatch walk out you will be busted withing going back car ..lol so many folk /staff will jump batter the fuck out you ..an open carry will shoot you for an hero ..lol stop being an asshat

this ..

You are an idiot.
Look up the bystander effect.
If you look like you know what you're doing, no one is going to physically stop a normally looking guy who is casually walking out with a TV.
Most people would think that he is supposed to be doing that, or will expect someone else to do something instead of them.
The key is to not look suspicious.

OP here. Just letting you know I don't live in America so I won't get shot

This is true for virtually all retail but most electronics stores have dedicated security in the back and at the door and those guys will not hesitate to stop you.

Try the spidey style

What do you want to steal? the simple fact that you didn't mention shows very bad planning, not the same to steal a 65k tv than a laptop or a game

mate did this with a dictaphone , empty Genuine box .was sent 5 replacement brand new, he told them ..they said keep them ..!
Massive firm takes these hits as norm ..

STOP TRYING TO GET AUTIST JAILED ASSHOLE OK < MODS sort this Cunt

we care for our tatos an austists, fags here ok

Please read about Amozan an big Online firms all do same .. ok

Electronics stores like this keep all the big stuff in the back. You can't just walk out with a TV or laptop. You need to go in the backroom. Someone will definitely notice you unless you're a ninja and someone is stupid enough to leave it unlocked.

Also all the electronics stores here have someone, a door greeter, at the door specifically to check people out like this. You'll get tazed bro

Also there could be some hero around that tries to stop you. If I was in a bad mood and saw some stupid kid do that, I'd probably bash em then drag them back to the store and make the manager call their mummy. If I was in a good mood I'd just laugh :D