Im a nihilist

Im a nihilist.
I fucking dont knew what to do, my family hates me, my frends fucked me off and my only hope in life my gf left me today.
Im so close to do some stupid shit.
And I got a tough, all lost souls and idiots go to a church or a wise priest.
Im really thinkig to do it, its my last hope.
Should I ?

Rationalize your problems and emotions by yourself. Wheather you ground yourself in science or spiritual activities, do it by yourself. Don't go to an institution to tell you whats wrong with you.

As a nihilist, you know that suicide it's the most fitable solution.

If you're really a nihilist, what do you care about any of that shit. Everything is pointless anyway

Do whatever makes you feel better. Also, start listening to music all day long so you stop yourself from thinking too much and talking with toxic people.

Go find some new snatch to stick your pecker into.

You're not a nihilist. You're an edgy, attention seeking, degenerate faggot who should kill himself.

That's more absurdim, by Albert Camus

Dedicate your life to collecting the rarest pepes.

hey lets punch each other in the face as hard as we can

Real, to the core nihilists are a waste to society. Nihilism should never guide your actions

If you were an actual nihilist, you'd know that everything you just said is bullshit that doesn't matter. So why bother us?

What? No it isnt

Op is faggot

and hes ugly as shit

Because humans are illogical and sometimes act against their beliefs. It's really hard to act like a nihilist when your mind is too interested in feeling shit.

I understand your pain......Do you have a wicked sense of humor as well?

You're on Sup Forums. Literally all my humor is death, suicide and jews.

You should definitely kill yourself.

Op here.
Thanks annonymous guys most of your post accualy were a bit positive.
Thanks it helped, believe it or not.
Its the only thing left on the world for me
Maybe.
Nice pepe i really looking forward the prison sentence.
I'm for sure pretier then you.
My friend, you better dont take my pc or smartphone its full of shit like executions , accidents and and and so on.