Why are these cunts so contentious and hostile to each other on the web? I really want to see some banter amongst them...

Why are these cunts so contentious and hostile to each other on the web? I really want to see some banter amongst them, but its always petty fights and churlish behavior. The potential for humor is infinite.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French–German_enmity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>germany
>potential for humor

We poo in loo and are the best european nations, what else than pure and bestial rivalry ?

Give Elsaß-Lothringen motherfucker.
Now.

There is literally no potential

It has been like this for over 800 years Ranjid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French–German_enmity

Germans are autistic/robots and we're autistic smug buttmad manlets.

French are bros desu. well, at least more than our other enemies.

Muslim bros

Best answer yet

>Why are these cunts so contentious and hostile to each other on the web?
but this is the french flag, not british one.

fuck brits.

pas même en rêve ! (alsacian here), envoie les tartellettes sinon !

FOURNISSEUR OFFICIEL DE TARTELETTES

more, it goes way back to Roman days

I have never seen a France/ Germany broship thread, ever. The ones which get started devolve into arguments and fights less than 10 posts in.

We are not here for your amusement.

merci bien !

Erbfeinde

This made me chuckle irl

Thanks freund

Do Germans really think they are equal to France? That their "rivalry" amounted to anything.

>so contentious and hostile to each other on the web?

what? we have a cordial relations, some of our autists like to haunt each others about alsace (inb4 elsass), but then the germanboo austists come out and ruin the fun.

hmm continental powers fighting
excellent news

French deeply hate us because they think we usurped their rightful place in Europe but they are too weak to do anything about it, we like them though because it's kinda charming.

No, Germany thinks they are superior to France (again)

It seems that France will never ever stop being butthurt about WW2.

Well they need to think again. Germany was the whipping boy for France for most of history.

Both have been competing to be on par with the UK for centuries; they're just two of the best second placed European nations.

Germany France and Britain were always rivals. They just team up to fight the one that is getting too powerful

muskatnuss herr müller

we are superiour burger lad. Thats why the french laways team up with other nations to beat us

Friendly reminder that Alsace-Lorraine was, is and will forever be french

Not since 1871

>Germany
>Always
Germany is a very recent concept in history.

But we are.

well thats just because you baguettes were trying to keep the german kingdoms seperated

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the UK, Germany and France formed a triumvirate, similar to the EU now but just us 3 no with the other nations?

Yes, to keep stability in Europe.

Nah, Elzas-Lotharingen was the garden of the duke of Brabant for a long time, till the French stole it.

No you'd want to be independent again after 2 weeks

brits fell in 19th century were economically 2nd to germany
then the US came along and cucked us both

the french dont get along with anyone

>to keep stability
>baguettes believe this
hon hon hon hon

>Let's chose a common language
>Deutsh is der most spoken of the union so it must be the common language
>English is the most spoken language of the union worldwide and also the lingua franca
>Oui are french and won't speak any ozer language but french
Face it lad it wouldn't work
Not trying to be a cunt but
>German unification
>WW1
>WW2
>EU

I think if was just France and Germany in this 'EU' brits would look much more favourably on it

The EU is the same concept. Germany France and Britain have the modt influence in the EU bit you guys blew it

Whatever you say

Surely we can overcome the language differences to capture a dream? It must be so

Why not three official languages like Switzerland? French and English are already official languages of the EU, another language wouldn't hurt.

The 3 have the most, but not the absolute

A dream ? What dream ?
>Living in a country with multiple official languages
Come on where is our pride

m-my dreams :(

we didnt cause ww1. it was a serbian austrian thing.
ww2 was but only because there were no cooperation between poland and germany in the danzig question.
you french are also building your nickear power plants near the german border which is a pretty dick move

We could combine british cuisine and government, german language and humor as well as french character and social policies. Wunderbar.

no you wouldn`t you guys have a even bigger superiority complex than us and the french

the dream of a new empire? :3

>you french are also building your nickear power plants near the german border which is a pretty dick move
Since Germany cannot produce enough electricity we got to send you some, otherwise you'd use coal and ruin the climate. It's cheap because we don't have to transport it in hundreds of kilometers.

comeon we have our own reactors.

And you're closing them one by one. Europe is a safe zone with no tsunamis or earthquakes, it's save to have nuclear powerplants here.

Actually the french are a vital part of our safety backups in case of emergencies in our power network. We have similar agreements going on with most of our neighbors.

Why doesn't France give Alsace-Lorraine/Elzaß-Lothringen/Elzas-Lotharingen to the Benelux, like were it originally belonged to.

Only if proper safety regulations are enforced and followed. Depends on how much you trust the involved parties really.

>Europe
>safe zone
mais oui, a safe zone indeed. So safe that you can't possibly have a relaxing day in Christmas markets these days in France(Strasbourg, a charming border town which breeds 4 terrorists) or potentially getting bombed by a 12 years old boy in Germany. Safe, bien sur.

I partially agree but the old reactors the 70s era types (don`t know how many you still have in use) are a big risk and should be closed down. But we should also build new safe ones.

Yes yes, anyone can enter a nuclear powerplant, and it's not like they aren't build to ensure security.
Yes yes, buy nuclear reactors, we have some to sell.

And who the fuck are you supposed to be then?

go watch new kids fella

It's perfect, right?

a joint empire yes, we could challenge the rest of the world by combining the three best european powers - instead of competing with each other.

It might stop immigration.

Fingers crossed

Based af, pêh

New Kids macht mir keinen Spaß mehr und außerdem denke ich, dass ich zu alt dafür bin. Vor sieben Jahren habe ich mich zum letzten Mal Sendungen angesehen. Deshalb bin ich hier.

You don't look deep enough, I often talk with a cool Elsässer as I am from the Saarland.

No worries, I like you.

Nah, Brits dont work wlel with others.

I agree totally.

Personally I am buttmad about frenchication of Belgium.

The left bank of the Rhine belongs to France though.

You can keep Friesland.

First time I'm agreeing with a kraut

Are we agree, elsass should be the motherboard of the Holly new empire ?

The perfect Franco-german mix

And then merge with BENELUX.

Maybe attack the brits finally.

> Germany France and Britain were always rivals.

Please. Our rivals are more like the US and Russia, or Japan and China if you look more on the cultural side.

Germany and Britain are merely inconveniences.

You allways like to forget that you continously bullied people and took clay from spain, italy, the dutchies and us bit if others do it its not ok.

>Reminder the modern "hereditary enimity" started with du Mas and him burning down the palatinate .

>Ever wanting to team up with G*rmans
Get the fuck out.

Yeah you're right, Christmas is fucking with my emotions

European immigrants send their children to the better Dutch schools, so the upperclass of Brussels may speak Dutch in future.

I'm just saying that everything west of the Rhine is ours.

Doesn't mean we can't claim anything beyond it as well. Honestly I feel like Italy would make for a better country to unite with, but geographically only Germany makes sense (and the Benelux).

>Doesn't mean we can't claim anything beyond it as well
'no'

nice picture for ants

Keep your claims, but I have nothing against a neo frankish empire. Makes the most sense.

We and the benelux are after all the core of europe, we should really work on integrating closer..

so French land or German land?

Elsassisch land

Drack chinesisch

More german than french historically, or at least not francophone.

But they own it now and well, let em have it.

both

French land, with a Germanic culture.

PS:

I correct myself, its Elsässisch.

German was meant as in "germanic".

Similar to all those japanese islands that have their own culture but are still ruled by "foreign invaders" from japan. At least in the past, ryukyu or hokkaido come to mind.

It was German but Willhelm II. and Hitler fucked up.

we hate you far more for WWI than WWII.

Thats the other way around Belgium, Western Germany, the Netherlands and Luxembourg are all French clay.

Honestly as an elsassisch i just feel elsassisch, not german, not really french if you think ftenh means an average parisian.

France is trully huge and handles a lot of ethnicities.

I would feel nice in a new frankish empire, that's all.
Otherwise I'm just alsatian, end of the game. (I don't consider 3 lines in the french constitution as absolute truth, just look at who the fuck wants to be french)

Frankish state, or fuck off niggers, I don't want to chose between my two parents.
Sounds autistic, my german part i guess.

nottu diso shitto agen

this style is just a general very old building style, certainly not limited to the Germanic cultural area