Hey, Sup Forums, I've been smoking weed everyday for the past 3 months or so, and the high just isn't the same...

Hey, Sup Forums, I've been smoking weed everyday for the past 3 months or so, and the high just isn't the same. I feel different, sure, but I don't get to trip like I used to, no matter how much I smoke (if I smoke too much, I get sleepy and end up going to bed). I forgot the say that I've bought a bong like 1 month ago. Does the bong get you higher than smoking a joint? If it does, can someone tell me why? I am not moving to other drugs because I don't feel like getting out of the "safe zone" and also we don't get anything pure where I live. My weed is a brick of weed, shit to get you addicted and everything else you could imagine...

The only advice I can give is too lay off the weed for about 2-3 weeks or at least until your tolerance goes down a bit, for me i did it the same amount as you and the only way i could get back to normal was to lay off for a bit.

Also yes,for me and most others bongs get you much more high

I clicked on this thread because I thought the thumbnail was a guy shaving his shaft.

Yes you may not realize it but bongs allow you to take much bigger draws because the smoke is cooled down a bit, it doesnt make it more potent though. And look into rosin tech if you want more potent stuff and dont have a connect for quality bho

that was the i stopped smoking weed...

i just got tired
and now, 3 years later, if i smoke (once in two months i think) i get tired and wanna sleep

i fucked up my post...

"the point i stopped"

>narcotics anonymous

Hahaha I tought the same thing that after I made the thread.
Yeah, my weed is over now, so I was planning on taking a week off. I don't really think I can take a 2 weeks break without some bong sessions on saturday... Maybe I'll take this week off, then smoke a little bit on saturday, and then taking the other week off too.

Like the other guy said, bongs allow for bigger hits because of the water cooling. It really differs between people though, if you can smoke a whole joint within a few minutes you're going to get higher than with a single bong rip. But if you can take a couple good bong rips youll get fairly the same effect. The longer you smoke, the less it affects you. You wont be as high as long, and it may not seem as strong. If you cough a lot you will get more high from the amount of blood rushing to your head. Even coughing on purpose can do that.

are you 12 or just really stupid?

take a tolerance break 3 days min then smoke a joint

just smoke less then the highs are as good as before

Just ignore that "too" in the end. I'm a little high and english is not my native language.
Yeah... Do you think taking a week off would help it a little or it wouldnt make that much of a difference? Thanks for the coughing tip, I'll use it next time.

Give up weed and suck more dick, faggot.

Just dont cough yourself into throwing up haha. I used to take 3 month breaks and come back to smoking bowls full of kief. Taking breaks defiantly helps tolerance, might not have as powerful effect only waiting a week but im sure it will still help. If you have the money just invest in some wax and a dabber. A bit more expensive but dang, still knocks me on my ass sometimes.

Another great tip ahaha. I'll take the biggest break I can before buying that shit again. It is probably killing me someway (that in the picture is our "weed"). Moving out to Europe in september anyway. Enough of this shitty bricks.

That is supposed to be saying "forgot the pic", but I forgot to write it.

off topic, but weed related. i'm gonna be opening up a bakery/confectionery shop that specializes in thc-infused versions of various treats (everything from lollipops and cookies to full cakes, cannaoil, cannabutter, and whatever else i can make). problem is, i'm struggling to come up with a name so i could use some help
>everything will be handmade from scratch, if it matters. i'll be the owner of the company as well as the head "chef"

jesus fucking christ, that looks like a brick made of mud. how much do you have to smoke to get a buzz, like 8g or something like that?

Yeah, it sucks. Well, I don't know how much weed goes in a joint, but we smoke a normal sized joint, I usually roll with "Smoking" or "Planet Hemp" paper. Half a joint used to be enough to get me really high. An almost full bowl of a bong used to get me suuuper high (I'm a thin midget). Nowdays one joint get me high, but not that much.

yeah, if you can smoke anything near a full joint as a novice then your weed is shit. sorry bruh, but where i live even 300lb grown men can't handle more than a couple rips if they're not used to smoking. i'm a pretty small guy (1,81m and about 90kg), but i've been smoking on and off for about 5 years (2 of them being a regular smoker) and 3/4 of a fat joint is enough to get me high for a while. i'd recommend moving to the states (specifically washington state, they have shitloads of legal weed well beyond what you or i could get) or somewhere in europe that has some good weed. it'll be worth it, i promise you

>lung cancer I summon you!

Yeah, I'm moving to Portugal in September. Going to start college there. I'm from Brazil, so the "weed" here gets as bad as it can. My weed isnt THAT bad, but you can get a 50g for 13 dollars (doing the conversion from R$ to $). ONE gram of pure weed (like a normal gram, from a plant and shit) cost like 20 dollars (again, making the conversion from R$ to $). R$ is the brazilian coin.

stale pasta summerfag

Am I the only one that once I smoke for a while and get it built up in my system that the highs just keep getting better?

If I push past the need for a t break, it eventually becomes even better than before for me.