How do you feel about that gorilla being murdered?

How do you feel about that gorilla being murdered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
thedodo.com/gorilla-saves-child-video-1565669019.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wanna see the actual video of it being gunned down

Just another nigga dead

Nobody recorded it. The "one" person who was recording it "left" while the kid was still in the hands of the gorilla.

Apparently she wasn't too bothered about how it played out and walked away.

Y'know, like no person in the fucking world ever.

is this the same chocolate enriched gorilla that guarded the kid at the exit so it could be rescued? also, how do you even get to the gorillas? wtf type of zoo even has the gorillas accessable by mere mortals?

He was a gud boi. He dindu nuffin.

One dead nigga aint going to change much.

I'm just sad that they won't have the Gorilla Experience anymore.

what a bitch, they should've shot her instead for not filming it for us.

Can't we just all come together, and dox the family? Please?

Typical amerifat with the attention span of a five year old. Probably left to find some dunkin donuts.

i'd like to have some Doritos right about now tbh.

CHECKED

dunkin donuts is good

Mom was a retard letting her kid fall in but it was a split second decision by someone who valued the life of a human being over an animal.

>B-but the gorilla was guarding the little shit, not hurting him!
Be that as it may, the little fucker can't just become a baby Tarzan and live with the fucking apes, that nigga has to come out at some point. If they had tried tranq the thing would have gone full apeshit and possibly hurt the kid. Let's all be glad the kids ok and the mom learned that she is a shitty mother.

Good point, I like the roulette ones. Nigga never know if hes gonna get a hot ass one.

>555

She was kicked out of the enclosure moron, You think a zoo is going to let people watch some guy blast a gorilla in the face with a 12g slug?

Its funny as fuck, People are all over saying "justice for whateverthefuckhisnamewas"

I can't wait for people to start saying he didn't do nuffin...

The only thing that could have made it better if he strong arm robbed a clerk first...

KeK

Or, maybe, it would just let the kid alone eventually anyway.

>You think a zoo is going to let people watch some guy blast a gorilla in the face with a 12g slug?

Isn't that one of Trump's campaign promises?

I think those guards went a bit BANANAS

So tranqing the gorilla would take too long, but they can wait long enough to clear a fuck load of people away before shooting it with big boy bullets?

Yeah, maybe, But its a fucking 400 pound animal, You don't take chances with "Maybe" you fucking mongoloid...

If it was, I would vote yes in an instant man...

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

Could you armbar them?

fuck yeah, merica!

THEY WENT A BIT APESHIT AMMIRITE?

The shot was fired about 45-60 seconds after giving the order to clear the enclosure, Its a foreign concept to you, but a place of business typically has more than one employee, and OMG walkie talkies! DEVIL TOOLS!

top fucking zozzle

Not that it would take too long, but that the thing would start acting "differently" when a dart gets shot into it.

Their meat is delicious. Yum yum yum yum yum yum yumm

Rare footage of George Zimmerman on the job

the only chimp that really dindu nuffin

You gotta see this neckbeard all over the news in Cincinnati crying about this gorilla. His facebook is full of cringe

facebook com tony.seta

Could care less. Human Life > Gorilla life. Simple as that. The faggoty tumblrinas are talking about how the gorrila wanted to help the kid. Can they speak gorilla, are they experts at reading gorilla body language, do they know fucking anything? no, no they don't

Yeah, and PETA had the gall to talk about it being killed, Fucking cunts put down more animals than they save every year...

But that's murrica for you...

Black guy gets shot in the back running away, Meh... Animal gets shot in the face after dragging a human being around in a violent manner, OH MAH GOD!

I'm sick of all this monkey business

Waiting for a tranquilizer to kick in would give the gorilla time to hurt the kid while it's pissed off that it's just been shot, but still alert.

The parents of the kid need to be held responsible, but also the zoo for not having a secure enclosure

yeah but gorilla life > nigger life

Harambe was a good boi. He dindu nuffin

Well a good example of their stupidity was that grizzly man... "Oh their completely safe and won't harm you!"

>Him and his GF found mangled and eaten in alaska on a grizzly bear habitat...

"HE WAS A VISIONARY!"

lol darwinism at its finest!

Actual sense. Good job

bravery. the zookeprs said gorilla was intellgent and maybe so send his conscoiusness to transend into cosmos and paving the road for gorilla-kind.

#gorillalivesmatter

It makes my dick hard

Not to mention all the screams of the morons at the zoo agitated the gorilla, which is why they evacuated the enclosure first before wasting its ass compton style.

/\ Talking about you again you shit wrapped in skin...

they shouldve shot the kid

Well Monkey See Monkey Do

>could care less

#blacklivesmatter

If you've ever had the misfortune of having to live in or around low-income/Ghetto black people then you'd care a lot more about Gorilla life aswell.

>Could care less

as much as I'd like to blame the niglet and its irresponsible mother...

it's the zoo's fault

the enclosure should be foolproof

Yeah but it was a nigger.
Human life>gorilla>dog shit>nigger

>but also the zoo for not having a secure enclosure

Fuck off with your helpless victim mentality.

If you're stupid enough to go into a gorilla enclosure, you deserve to be torn limb for limb.

I'm so sick of people winning lawsuits because they didn't something stupid and no one stopped them.

I think Genesis is very clear on the hierarchical nature of God's creation.
A human life (God's child) is meant to tame and name the animals of the Earth.
Animals are there as a resource to humans, however the resource takes form.
If an animal so much as endangers the finger of a human, the animal is to be put to death.

did*

I don't care I don't care I don't care why do you care why do you care Reeee Reeee reeeeeeee!!!!!

what the fuck is wring with Sup Forums.

choice is nigger or gorilla and people are siding with the nigger?

God damn I love not being black

Nothing on the face of the earth is foolproof bro... Time to go back to 5th grade.

>I'm so sick of people winning lawsuits because they didn't something stupid and no one stopped them.

Exactly why they need secure enclosures. idiotic lawsuit abuse prevention

>Let's all be glad the kids ok
i don't think i can agree to this

Aaay, citations lmao

Gorilla *saves* kid that fell 18feet into a cage.
thedodo.com/gorilla-saves-child-video-1565669019.html

Didn't they say nobody has fell in the 30 years it's been there?

Silverback Lives Matter

fenian

Looks like Beyond Scared Straight

when was the last time you heard a zoo putting down an animal because someone went where they weren't suppose to?

>don't touch the prosthetic nose, or forehead...

Yep, saved him from a 2ft deep pool by dragging him around by the legs and arms!

>Not realizing that gorillas protect their children by cradling them, not dragging them around by the most useful parts of their kid's body.

You are too dumb to realize gorillas are too smart to throw their own kids around by their limbs...

>Nigger Detected,

It was a nigger not a person you tank top wearing eurotrash

there is some serious cringe going on on his fb-site

This.

We need a state in the US where stupidity is punished with whatever consequence they make for themselves instead of rewarded.

And people who don't talk in the theatre and know what they want to order after standing in line for thirty minutes *and* have their method of payment ready. etc.

all hail satan

This
Think about it. Engage your fat riddled brain amerifat. 'Could care less' makes no fucking sense.

>kill yourself
>kill your family

>gorilla warfare: the post

Hello Satan

ZIMMERMAN!!!!

If dubs, then underrated post

Behold the power of checked

Satanic trips have spoken

10-1 that the mother of the kid was too busy twerking or taking a selfie or eating their KFC to notice their nigspawn sneaking under an 8ft wide barrier containing a fence, heavy brush, and a wall...

Hahaha quads of truth

Rip in piece Trayvon Martin

Lool trips checking quads

It should be

For calling someone unobservant, you sure are unobservant.

the gorilla was pulling the kind *away* after the crowd started closing in on the cage and screaming their heads off like rabid banshees. Common as fuck gorilla protection behavior. Pull to safety and stand guard.

People need to take some fucking responsibility.

That stupid nigger is going to sue the zoo and win, and everyone else is going to have to pay more to visit, because she was to stupid and lazy to watch her child.

fucking quads

The nigger has 5 kids.

That is a blatant misrepresentation of gorillas man... They have proven to be FAR more intelligent that the average american negro.

I take offence to this...

>Implying I'm European

That gorilla would have lost his shit if they tried to take the kid away. I agree with the tranq aswell the only possible outcome had to be shoot it. Very sad .

Well then, I guess I'm glad it wasn't all five falling in, They may have overpowered the gorilla with their illegal glocks and started a new chapter of the crips in there...

All the dumb niggers on social media thought it was a white boy and were crying racism. Wasn't the kid a half nigger?

Kek