youtu.be/806lO2CyKy8?t=4m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=dUoqLO1SQ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=iX_9icmMD-0
youtu.be/rn9LYlu5cZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UYC615HGr4
youtube.com/watch?v=gyq9cXtSge4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What made him lose his credibility? Besides his shitty Meshuggah review

He fucking sucks. Who's a better reviewer? Need to make the switch to someone else.

>implying he ever had credibility

This kid is about to take Fandango's spot
youtube.com/watch?v=r0Petbz3o14

Marcel but he doesn't make YouTube videos.

You mean lenient, meshuggah is shit

>today we're going to be reviewing some Sup Forumscore

Holy shit...

ur shit m8

fucking bodied

>tfw you share a baord with thousands of faggot kids just like this

i bet he likes death grips too

mods find his IP and ban this underage autist

this is the guy you're taking recs from

how does he manage to sing so off key yet so on key at the same time

>he's surprised that Sup Forums is full of 13 yr old autists

I'm aware of the fact that 13 years olds post on Sup Forums, even I used go on Sup Forums when I was 15. I thought Sup Forums was different though.

the day fantano began reviewing memes was the day theneedledrop completely died

Weren't you gone ? GTFO BITCH

*snaps and points*

Is that..

Is that Dillon the Hacker?

?

You said you were leaving this board because underages

where were you when theneedledrop died

I don't know why this board rags on Fantano so much though. Most of the time I think he articulates his opinion well

It's because he's just an average Sup Forumstant who decided he was special and needed to sit in front of a camera

He sold his soul to the "le dank meem drink bleach XDD" crowd

Eric Andre

Did he say neutral milk motel? Lmao

Essentially both of these. He thinks hes so morally and intellectually superior to everyone else on here.

Plus he hooped on the stupid meme band wagon.

>stupid meme band wagon
He was making meme reviews in 2006?

This guy

>taking ironic meme reviews he does on a secondary channel this seriously

Hes said in interviews/podcasts etc. that recently he's been trying to get involved in meme culture, and even once used the pharse "ruin his reputation and brand name that he built up over the years."

It shows his maturity.

>old people can't have fun
You're the immature one here

alright, so I think my question has been answered. Sup Forums doesn't like Fantano because they're autistic tryhards. Thank you.

So this watching music """reviewers""" is ironic right. You guys don't actually have someone tell you what to think of the most subjective form of art? I get movie reviews, because they can be objectively shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KDatF7VtvI

i am triggered by this

Music discussion is fun, music reviews facilitate discussion of music

Scruffy, of course.

Scumbag fantano desu
>Doesn't review kpop albums because they are too westernized
>Revews jpop album
i would love to hear a western song like this
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

i don't like him because he's a pretentious pseudo-intellectual with average opinions

no, it's because he panders to an underage audience with relatively simplistic opinions that usually are off-base anyway

this isn't what the majority of Sup Forums goes for. they go and see "oh, this guy likes x y z so they must be good, therefore i like them too. if you like q w e that he rated poorly, you're a retard because it's bad music"

youtu.be/806lO2CyKy8?t=4m5s

HOLY SHIT

he is def reading this thread right now

unironically more entertaining of a watch than fantano

And I bet it's you

this kid is honestly the best

I said I might.

Meme reviews

If he doesn't do what the Japanese want then they'll go all Nanking on him.

Here's a 13 year old reviewer that's actually good and not cringy.

He'll replace Antny in 5 years.

>not cringy
>grimes poster on wall

>neutral milk motel
>jeff magnum
>his singing

He's 13 fuck off.

>reviews one of the worse death grips albums
>this is the most intense, brutal music out there

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=iX_9icmMD-0

who care dude its just music

1. That's completely your opinion.

2. Even if he is wrong about a couple things, he's fucking 13. Obviously his reviews aren't going to be perfect. He's doing really good for his age.

Does this classify as child abuse?

Fuck you. He's not doing "really good for his age" and your fucking participation-trophy attitude is cancer.

Why not spend a little bit more time being actually educated on a subject before he starts attentionwhoring and reviewing. Generally it's kind of expected that you know what the fuck you're talking about. Fantano for example, everyone knows he is an obnoxious knob, but at least he's not completely out of it. He is able to string together a coherent, albeit simplistic summary of his views. He doesn't just go by "this is the roughest shit xD" because he doesn't know anything else.

rip fantando I HOPE ur reading this

No, fuck you. Sup Forums is the only place where people would be critiquing a fucking middle schooler like this. Can you link me to a 13 year old reviewer that's better than kid? Yeah, I don't think so. You're literally just pointing out SMALL mistakes he made throughout the review. Like I said, he actually did put a lot of effort into that review and he's doing better than a lot of people that are older than him. He's clearly not just trying to "attentionwhore."

Fucking lighten up dude.

He's not exempt from critique just because he's a kid you fucking mong.

>Can you link me to a 13 year old reviewer that's better than that kid?

No, for a few reasons. I'm not obsessed with 13 year olds first and foremost.

They're not just "small mistakes" in a single video. He's ignorant and talks out of his ass about shit he doesn't understand or know anything about.

I subscribed immediately.

>He's not exempt from critique just because he's a kid you fucking mong.

Wow...yeah, obviously you're not exempt. But you should at least go easy on him considering he's at like HALF the age of 90% of music critics out there. He's still learning nigga, give him a fucking break.

Like I said, lighten the fuck up. He IS doing good for his age. He's fairly sophisticated considering most kids his age act like this.

youtu.be/rn9LYlu5cZQ

Whatever paedohpile.

He objectively isn't though. He has a lot of room for improvement that he should have gotten out of the way before starting to make reviews. He'd be better received and easier to take more seriously. Not that I'd ever listen to a 13 year old on any subject matter for any reason.

You have a messed up obsession with young boys though.

At 2:12 did he say in the aeroplane over the meme? This kid is going places

>last year
He started his meme channel long before that

holy shit this guy is brilliant. i mean its pure cancer but i'm a huge fan

I can't believe you guys are discussing him seriously.

He's just a 13 year old boy with some decent taste in music (compared to other 13 year old boys) memeing around - and he's pretty good at that, especially if he's improvising everything.

But yeah, it's not like he's a comedy genius or anything but I really can see him getting bigger and famous and better at what he's doing.

I wish I could kill all of you.

post rare anty fantys

His Pepe review is amazing though to be honest with you senpai

Are you just mad because he's taking away the underground nature of your le memery that le normies REEEEEEEEEE shouldn't know about xD goddamn fuck you

my first thought was that he's the little brother of some nerd who frequents Sup Forums and they came up with this to go all "hurr durr Sup Forumscore XD"

Kid is 13, you're some no life spastic getting angry on a Taiwanese kitten factory forum. I recommend a heavy dosage of NyQuil

I don't care.

this is gold actually

I wouldn't say he lost all cred that recent

everything pretty good according to this kid

Scaruffi

not even joking

youtube.com/watch?v=7UYC615HGr4

holy shit lol

>Anthony Fantano and anyone who writes for pitchfork
Internet nerds, young and stupid. tons of people here could have conceivably listened to more music than them. Hold generic college liberal/ alt right opinions, whatever helps them fit in. Asbolutely no credentials besides either working towards or having a degree. Makes claims and then throws in some adjectives as half-assed qualification. Reviews essentially revolve around the artist, not the art

>Pierro Scaruffi
Old and wise. Has listened to volumes more music than you or I have had time to. A learned man, A renaissance man, a man with a life time of experience and stimulus that bleeds into every word he writes. Bilingual. Uses his wisdom and knowledge to develop advanced opinions on everything from Philosophy to Politics to Rock to Jazz. Uses highly developed writing to qualify claims and enlighten his readers.

Never forget who is god of Sup Forums

how does it feel that actual meme spouting children are the userbase of this board

he regained it yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=gyq9cXtSge4

keith richards

cont.
The sheer scope of the topics and the magnanimity of what Piero Scaruffi has studied, evaluated, and written about is something any professed intellectual should be ashamed of. when you open the section of Scaruffi's site entitled "Book Reviews" You are greeted with a wall of books all with reviews several paragraphs long. Then you notice that for practical purposes Scaruffi relocated books about science to a separate page. That page contains hundreds more.
How does Scaruffi accomplish this? What drives such a voracious hunger for knowledge, for worldliness? How could I become a man of his caliber? Have I lost the genetic lottery, doomed to consume passive and numbing media and browse Sup Forums in a world of art and literature and beauty?

So the question I must pose to you, Sup Forums is this:
How do I become like Piero Scaruffi?

he lost his credibility after the money store came out. it's all been autistic cancer since then.

You will never be that comfortable in your own skin

It's a meme you dip!

this kid is spectacular anyone cringing at this has no humor

damn, this kid is woke af

best channel on youtube

this is literally the only thing on Sup Forums I've ever laughed at
10/10 troll

I have never laughed so hard on this board.
This kid is fucking brilliant.
It's a masterful troll. Fucking sam hyde tier fucking with Sup Forums