GOT ACCUSED OF FLASHİNG DİCK

GOT ACCUSED OF FLASHİNG DİCK

I was at my house today and after a long night of drinking at a party I spent the whole day sleeping. Woke up around 7pm. An hour later my doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole and saw 2 cops and some guy. Opened it up. They asked for my ID and later said that they had 7 calls of people saying that I was flashing girls and then waving a them through the window. I couldnt believe it. I asked them are you sure it was 7 different people or just 7 calls, cause I do have some trouble with the owners of the building. They said we just look at the call count.

So I obviously denied it. The police gave my ID back and said we will let the building owners know. Now Im pretty sure this will spread across the building but I didnt do shit. I also live with my family and they'll probably find out aswell and I have no idea how to explain this to them, because I have no idea where the fuck this is coming from. I dont understand this. Im having trouble going near the window looking on to the street now. I cant leave my house because Im pretty sure everyone will harass me if I leave or enter the building. Wtf do I do Sup Forums?

Kill yourself OP

Didn't read. Hope you like prison food and penis

>Opened it up

First mistake. Nothing good comes from talking to the cops.

Be proud of yourself. Let the penis hang free for all to view.

I thought of that but they could just return later, and ven worse, when the rest of my families here and talk to them aswell.

I love Sup Forums

If you can figure out who called it in, go and actually flash them your dick. You're already in trouble for something you didn't do, so why not just make sure you're being punished for something you actually did?

OP is a weenie wagger.

I don't like both those things. HELP ME YOU FUCK.

Good point

Sounds like you had some idea why they were there.

Welcome to manhood. The matriarch of power hungry modern feminists want men labeled as perverts. Their narrative is that men are more likely to rape and have perversions and women love being a victim to get attention and fit in with the rest of their empowered friends. This is the world we live in. This is the reality.

yeah but the cops have nothing of me because I didn't actually commit the crime, they will then. Then Ill be in prison and will have a record for the rest of my fucking life.

>trouble

Op isn't in trouble. They can't arrest you for he said she said, otherwise they would have. They just harassed him a bit so he'd knock it off (if he was doing it. )

>prison

Where do you live, Syria?

well thought it had to do with my use of drugs.

They cant do shit if you were inside your house. Like i want to move around naked, it's your fucking problem for peeking at my windows. And no Im not obliged to have curtains

Why would you be afraid of that if you didn't know why they were there?

Why would they just tell the building owner and let you go? Sounds to me like some of those people you have problems with may be pulling something. In any case get a lawyer and do what he says.

the thing is now Im going to be harrassed by the people in the building and my family is probably going to find out about the accusations.

I replied to this question, I thought they were here for the drugs.

Exactly. Op isn't giving us the whole story. That or he just knows he does dumb shit when black out drunk.

Drugs?

GODDAMIT I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO ACCUSE ME OF USING DRUGS. Ive been accused of that before because of the smell (and rightfully so).

Regardless of you being innocent. You are accused, and like what was stated in your post, you'll be harassed by these people. Also they have no evidence of it now other than "eye whitness" accounts which will not uphold in a court of law if you fight it due to it being "hearsay". So with that in mind they still would have nothing on you even if you did go and flash the bastard causing you to deal with the harassment you will receive even after proven innocent.

It sounds to me like you did do it, OP.
You got drunk, and started flashing people. Just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Do you run up and down the road with needles hanging out of your arms or are you talking about smoking weed in your own home? Because yeah, they don't fuck with people for that anymore dude.

What country and or state (if us)

ye couple months ago neighbors came to me and said they can smell what Im doing and will call the cops. So my mind instantly went to that when I saw them at the door. Good thing is I dont smoke in the house no more so I knew they would have had nothing but my family finding out would be very bad for me.

When it comes to the cops lie till u die bro.
Generally if they are talking to u and not just arresting u it's because they do not have shit on u and are hopeing u will admit something.
Just lie and lie and lie never admit a fucking thing.
I managed to get out of a obvious DUI from lying I said my roommate was driving even though he had a broken leg at the time and was obviously not the 1 driving.

Sue everyone for defamation of character. They're already going to harass you, might as well bleed them dry and put them on the streets.

I agree, you did it while you were drunk. You will probably get a few years probation and not be allowed to drink for the duration

yeah they shouldnt, but they do where I live (hint: not USA)

Yeah, cuz user is a politician and that kind of law works for that kind of petty shit.

That would have been useful to know earlier. So what country?

I know , Louie thought me that on an O&A episode I think.

This. Since when is it a crime to be naked in your own house.

Elaborate on the DUI

Not gonna say but it aint europe, usa or africa.

Pretty sure actually sueing would be a waste of time/money.
But saying u will sue and giving the name of a lawyer is usually enoughto get people who are ignorant of the law to fuck off.

It's the only way.

I wasnt blackout drunk tho, I remember everything I did.

Asia?

Slander is illegal whether you're a figure of authority or not.
I don't know why people want lawyers so bad. You can be your own lawyer, people are just too fucking scared and stupid to do it.

I'd be getting rich off losers if I was in his spot.

#FreeThePenis

Went to the liquor store while pretty drunk "not quite shitfaced but not safe to drive it was a stupid fucking thing to do" crashed into a snowbank a couple blocks from home.
I knew some faggot was bound to call cops so I walked home tossed keys into a snow bank and walked back with a shovel.
When cops showed up I said I just trying to get my roomates car out of the snowbank for him.
Still got arrested and the car got towed but not charges at all because I never admitted to driving.

Apparently you were blackout drunk faggot.

a little on the asian side, a little on the european... ahh fuck it its turkey

here comes the fucking turkroach posts goddamit I wanted to have some real help.

Why not? You think someone's gonna track you down by knowing what country you're in? You're paranoid and you're a pain in the ass for coming here and asking for input but withholding pertinent information. You deserve whatever you get, bitch made bratty ass fucktard.

Abandon thread.

I did get some kind of stupid charge like public drunkenness or something all I had to do was see a judge in the morning and he let me go.

>They can't arrest you for he said she said
While that's true for OP, "My husband hit me!"

Please put some curtains up user.

cuz I know Sup Forums dont care for the turks.

At least in that case there would be evidence. In this case there is zero.

ım stressed as fuck spidey please fly me outta here.

3rd world countries don't have that law. Of course op conveniently left his location out so everyone assumed he was in the us or europe.

So this just happens to happen the night you were drunk?
Face it. You did this wether it was international or not. If you have any dignity, you'd apologize to everyone in your building, and start attending AA meetings.

>international

Kek

So you was flashing people out of your window then.

I remember everything I did. I wasnt black out drunk.

This is a very good idear wheather u end up in front of a judge or not it will make u look a lot better.

Kek. Lucky.

I'd rather my family find out I smoke drugs than that I'm a dirty cock flashing pervert.

Depends on where you live, I guess. Here, there's been a few cases of guys getting arrested during domestic violence cases, following only allegations, when the cops didn't know who hit who. Might be because I live in Quebec, >Cucknada.

obviously. Point being?

Yeah I have been really lucky when it comes to the law. If I do not change my ways though it is only a matter of time before I end up doing some time.
Never been to prison before but I have done 2 months in jail "luckily it's off my record" though.
Jail wasn't shit but I met a lot of people who did prison time and the stories they told me make me never wanna step foot in a prison.

Sauce on pic OP? Seems to be the same girls as this one

So op is Turkey really like Midnight Express where they can jail you and torture you for the smallest thing?

So you know for sure you didn't do it? You DID say you spent the entire night drinking. That tends to make some memories disappear.

just wrote flashing on google images.

Exactly OP is a lying dick flashing faggot.

Could be worse, at least nobody had an umbrella.

never seen a prison here but yeah torture and shit like that is illegal. From wat I heard its pretty much like American prisons without the rape.

yeah I know but I didnt drink too much, not nearly enough to lose memories over.

Turkish! Fuck you and all your Turkish countrymen. I hope you go to jail. I don't care if you did it or not.

>Get black out drunk
>Cops say I flashed my dick
>Deny it even though I had no memory

Sounds legit bro. Also why would you talk to the police? They did not have a warrant and you did not need their help.

OP is clearly full of shit here.

Kill yourself faggot.

Just do pic related.

Stick to smoking weed and stop hanging your dick out of the window.

For fuck sake man

first of all, ı have all my memories intact. I came home arouns 11 am and then slept for 8 hours. Secondly, I talked to the cops because they were at my door. If your telling me I shouldnt have opened the door, somebody already said this and I replied.

Midnight Express is a movie where some Americans are in Turkey and get caught with drugs and get their lives made into absolute hell. It was supposed to be fairly accurate at the time but that was 1978 so I guess shit's changed.

dick aint big enough. Thats another thing, I really dont have much to flash either.

This, there is nothing illegal about being nude inside your own home. Now if they accused you of knocking on the window or calling attention to yourself, then yeah, thats illegal.

Bro we know you were blackout drunk.

no I know the movie but I dont know much about that time period, I know now that its not like that.

Nice dubs asshole

Might aswell go actually flash your dick to people

>"I have all my memories intact"
>doesn't remember flashing at least seven different people
Have you considered Alcoholics Anonymous?

thats the thing, they told me that I waved to the girls. Its like they know the law enough to accuse me correctly too.

Why does op assume we hate Turks? I work with a Turkish girl who's hot as fuck. Also if you're American Turkey is an ally. What am I missing?

No wonder they're pissed off if you're ramming your little todger in they're eye balls then.

Maybe it was your dad.

>I can't believe no one thought of this.

>they're

send link of her insta or face.

So it was specifically girls you flashed at now?

1st time I used it was correct.
*Their
Happy?
And don't grammar natzi on Sup Forums It's not my fault you're perverted.