Could this pleasure anybody?

Could this pleasure anybody?

no

Yourself if you can masturbate comfortably with all that fat flab.

femanon here, no lmao nobody likes guys under 8 inch

go to a preschool there plenty of sweet ass there

aww shucks, I guess I'll go bottom and enjoy that dick up my butt.

femanon here, my ex bf had the same problem, but we found a solution.

He was a chemist, and figured out that soaking his penis in white distilled vinegar for an hour a day would open up the pores on the penis, and if you follow the "Jelqing" technique, the loosening of the skin would allow the shaft to stretch easier without restriction.

He (or we) did this for over a month. For the first half of the next month he soaked it for about two hours instead of the one hour to speed the process.

He went from 3" hard to 8 1/2" in no time. I broke up with him because he was tearing my vaginals to shreds! My bf
now is average, but sometimes I still long for that cock tank to blitzkrieg my innards like nazi stormtroopers.

Sometimes you ought to be careful
what you wish for user

Sounds like solid advice

i have the same problem we're fucked man

I got a pretty satisfying chuckle out of it

Shed a few pounds and you be aight

Me, probably

Put through a glory hole and I'll suck it dry

I heard about this and I did it but I didn't get that much of a growth, from 4 inch went to just below 6 it was still helpful though.

Here's how I see it break down.
4.5 minimum, just not much to look at
5.5 average, meh
6-7 good every day dick
8-9 statistically rare but desired by many

You have to try speeding up the process by soaking longer. It varies by skin type.

You might try soaking for maybe three hours and jelq for a bit longer. Sometimes it helps to skip a few showers as well so the vinegar can soak deep into the skin of the penis

Adding bleach to the vinegar speeds up the process. Careful though, not too much.

It is actually a good looking dick. Dunno about girls, but I would take it. Actually, I believe most would go for it as it is not disgusting or anything, unless it is attached to a disgusting person and persona.

How 'bout this one?

Tried that. Worked pretty good. Got about 1inch. Did it 3 times a week for 3 weeks.

Is this real?

I'd suck it.

Yep it is, I tried it and it works, not many know that tho

Better angle

Yeah just started the procedure last week and progress is already showing

Nope... Not cut.

Are we twins? Cause that's pretty much me desu

how would you even soak it though. because all i imagine is a nigga planking on top of a cup full of vinegar for an hour.

Why is your foreskin covering your glans?

>roastie detected

Top kek. Idk either but that visual

>8 inches
> falling for b8

Yes, it works. The bleach part someone mentioned is a definite no no, but white distilled vinegar is GG

Funny story. my ex bf actually was doing this until we came up with a better way of using a warm towel doused in it, and pouring the vinegar on about every 20 mins.

He had marks from the cup on his pubic bone for days xD

Because it's natural..
Thanks to it I still have feeling in my glans.. cut friend has hardly any feeling there..

Is your vagina that big?
I've got a standard 6-7 and the girls I've fucked have complained if I went too deep.

That's pretty cool, How permanent is the effect? Does it need to be performed often?

I just thought too, putting the cup of vinegar in between cushions on your couch may work as well, so it'd be much more comfortable. because obviously soaking in straight liquid is more effective than the towel. Just an idea for you 5 and belowers! I hope you guys can see results the way my ex did.

>he was tearing my vaginals
>tearing my vaginals
>my vaginals
>vaginals
kek'd so fucking hard

I'm uncut and when erect my glans is fully exposed.

counter question:
could this pleasure any dick?

forgot pic

We stopped doing it completely after the month and a half. I think the extension of the amount of time we did the process during the first half of the second month is what really solidified the results. I mean, on a "bad day" he'd be like 7 3/4s to 8" but good days he'd be around 8 1/2.

We've been split for a while, but I wouldn't doubt that he still has a panzer IV for a cock

Thank you for the support.

I am so sorry OP.

fucking comedy genius

>He went from 3" hard to 8 1/2" in no time

I could probably fuck her ass and we both get a little stimulation.

>not knowin how to measure

well no wonder you aren't married, your cooking probably tastes like shit.

OP, I can verify that this technique works.

Jelqing, traditionally makes use of a wet and warm towel of sorts, but the prolonged vinegar soak does immense wonders for speeding the process.

The sooner you start, the better. Took me about three months but I couldn't be happier.

You should post results of your progress too!

>implying dumb bitches can gauge length accurately on sight

check'd for truth

I have no idea, user..
Just loads of foreskin, I guess

yes op you mite wanna listen to some of the advice here you have a bad case of dickle dont

>"I like my men 8 inches"
or let me guess hung with cash
or full of mansion..
get the ruck on you crusty krabby pantie slut.

Im a waffle and im here to winkle

Im a waffle and im here to winkle

im a waffle and im here to winkle

i am wawffle

and am here to winkuhl

winkle my waffles

wingdings is the best font anyone could ever imagine to type out a 47 page thesis about the benefits of winkling with waffles just before breakfast time

op u could try jerking off with mayonnaise three times a day

op is kill

and this is based on what science?
The whore science journal of overly large vaginal openings?
Is this a subscription magazine?
Instead of monthly, do you pay by the hour?

What about this

>acidic substance
>on your Dick

Anyone who falls for this is a fucking moron

Ffs. Its just aiight you can pleasure a girl with that. Are you guys literal all cucks wanting to get yo girls fucked by an 8 inch cock, but because you all are insecure about ur own teenyweeny ya all say that ONLY 8 inch is enough. Fucking cucks.

9,8 inch

you afraid someone going to identify you by the dick?
Is that why you have this shitty filter on it?
You have such a unique dick that I can say:
>John Paul, I know thats you. Better get your >dick off the internets!

True, it all depends on the girl
I'm about 6 inches, and a bit more girthier than average (don't remember exactly how much) and I used to hurt my ex gf sometimes, and I'm basically average, nothing special

Someone doesn't even chemistry

kekking

Tits or gtfo

My penis is the same size, and i make my gf cum buckets.

Good to know

R8 my dick fags

too small?

0.00001/100

sounds legit
I'll try tomorrow

Rate my dick