Post pics of girls you know while other anons say what they would do to them. Part 2

Post pics of girls you know while other anons say what they would do to them. Part 2

replies for replies

id let her suck my dick for a while then violently ram it down her throat while i cum

Left one. Tie her up in my bed and keep her semi sedated so I can use her mouth as a real flesh light. Nightly I'd cum down her throat while playing with her tits

Id make her suck me dry with that beautiful mouth then take a selfie with my cum in her mouth

Make her suck on the tip of my dick until I'm about to cum, them make her jerk me off until I cum in her eyes and on her face.

Then break her neck and dump her body in the woods

I'd take her go the woods rip her clothes to shreds and fuck her in the mud. I'd then leave her there to make her way back exposed

There's like 3 of these threads up atm , and 3 fb friends you would fuck... This place fucking sucks harder then it ever has...

Chain her to a tree deep in the wood and rape her daily. Fuck her sweet asshole and jizz down her theoat

Id ram her from behind while squeezing her tits and shouting at her then I would push her head into the ground as I cum inside her.

have her give me a sloppy blowjob while looking me in the eyes

Tie her down on her bed and slap her tits before sticking knives into the top of them, use them to pull on lightly as I rape her pussy before filling her hole with my hot load

Her tits are fucking massive IRL

Chain them all up in my basement, very lightly sedate them and rape their holes in turn for weeks. Batter them, stab them and break their bodies while I use them as human sex toys.

Push her to her knees and fuck that cute face. I wanna see her makeup ruined

anyone?

Strip her, tie her to that fence and fuck her ass, then sell her holes for $10 a fuck

I bet. I wanna see em

Drag her down an ally way late one night and force her at knife point to kneel down and deep throat me until I cum hard down her throat

Have her kiss my urethra until she has strings of pre-cum attaching her lips to my dick

She doesnt have many pics

Gag her with her own panties and fuck her ass raw while her parents are in the other room. Strangle her as I cum in her pussy and then leave her crying for mommy to find

I wanna facefuck her till shes out of breath then turn her around and cum all over her ass.

Hold her down and rape her throat with a long dildo

Sneak into her room as shes sleeping. Jerk off over her as she lays there, then cum on her face and tits. As she wakes up stick my dick into her mouth and pound her throat a few times

force her to service gloryholes in that restroom as I fuck her ass

Tie them up in the garage. Star with raping the one on the left while the one on the right watches while they both cry and beg me to stop. I slap her around and shove knives into her shoulders. Her writhing makes me cum in her pussy quickly

rip her bikini off and throw her to her knees, facefuck her rough so i can watch her big tits jiggle up and down until i cum all over them

Force her to become my sex slave. Keep her tied up and fuck everyone of her holes.

handcuff her to the bed, brutally facefuck her until she's on the cusp of vomiting. Then fuck her ass hard doggy style whilst pulling her hair as she screams

I'll post more of her if someone does her

super cute face. needs cum on it. damn, age?

forgot pic

I fucking love this thread

Check em ->

Rip the clothes off, tie her up and gag that bitch. Then dryfuck her ass and cum over her face.

So this was it

Damn. I wanna squeeze her ass and take off her bikini top

face fuck her and hold her on my cock so she cant breathe. then cum down her throat and make sure she swallows it all

anyone?

Fist her ass and start punching up into her bowels. After she's begging me for mercy I take out my hand and jam I down her throat as I fuck her pussy

Give these two a story

fuck all her holes every morning, pimp her the rest of the day, use the money to buy her slutty clothes

My wife. Go hard.

Wait until the photo shoot is over. She goes around the corner for a smoke. I follow her and just after shes lit one up, I smash her head against the wall. As she falls to the floor, I pull down her shorts and panties and pound her tight pussy as her limp body contorts. I pull on her hair and smash her head against the floor as I cum inside her

Punch her tits and paddle them without mercy. Then fuck them when they're black and blue and cum all over her cute face

take that bra off, titfuck and then rail her hard ending in a creampie

Slowly kiss her lips, neck and ears, touch her very gently, give her pleasure and make her feel comfortable. Slowly undress her, while she moans softly. When she is naked I spread her legs and randomly start to spank her pussy. When she open her mouth to scream I grab her hair and put my dick inside her mouth. Grab her so hard that she know, that she must be totally obedient. When I decide that her mouth is done, I start with the pussy. Fuck her hard and few seconds before cumming put my dick in her ass. She screams from astonishment and pain while I load inside her. After all she must clean my dick.

I would thrust wildly into her pussy for about three seconds, bust a nut, then spend the rest of the day trying to convince her that I normally last much longer and to please not tell her friends.

Slow, deep, and passionate, knock that girl up after pumping load after load into her

She's pretty cute. I'd blackmail her then fuck her in public against her will.

Tie up their Mom(s) and make them watch as I tear apart their tight pussies and make them eat my cum out of each others asses

fuck her like the dog she wants to be

put him in a chastity cage and girl lingerie, have them both on their knees, facefuck her while the guy pushes and holds her head, from time to time they kiss each other, finish in her mouth and they snowball my cum

happy?

Make her do my laundry and make my dinner

tie her to the fence and fuck her throat, followed by hard anal

Please?

shes acutally kinda cute

I would try to get her to stop laughing once she saw my small cock, then pretend I don't know she's faking it while I thrust into her snatch for about a minute.

you should cum on her then

someone please do her

Slap her tits until they turned red

Take righty and shove a baseball bat up her ass while she screams. Leave it there and twist it around while I facefuck her and cum in her throat

The girl on the left I'd ask to block for me when I play football

moar

Damn dude she's hot

i want to. but i need more info. and pics

I would tie her to my bed and fuck her face as rough as possible, smashing her head against my bedstand in the proccess.. once she couldnt take anymore i would shove my cock up her ass and rail her until i pulled out and cum all in her face and hair.. then id spit in her face to remind her how worthless she is.

Yeah she loves old cock.

I'd dress this slut as a maid and while her tits hard. She cleans my house with a dildo in her pussy then sucks me off when she finishes

what would you do to this slutty jew? she loves big guys and is 4'10''

thanks, funnily enough she really enjoys being degraded ;) so nice choice!!

got kik?

np, would love to see some more pics of the slut if ya got them

Get her sloppy drunk and guide her to the bed, flip her onto her back and pound her ass while pulling her hair back, get onto the bed with her and 69 so she can taste her asshole on my cock

i got a couple more, she cut her hair though

Titfuck her till Im about to cum then slap her and cum on her hair and face.

fuck her while shoving her head in a pool. get her brain damaged and the only thing she knows is getting fucked.