Oi phaggots, time for my damn fluffies

Oi phaggots, time for my damn fluffies

then post more

Yesssss

No u

Life is nuthing

OC I made 3 days ago

"Ye purpose of fluffies be affection and embraces, fluffies doth not be for anguish and sorrow!"

wut

Classic
1/3

2/3

This is the worst form of cancer.

3/3

What about this?

1/8

That's nothing compared to this shit.

Get out newfag.

2/8

Just made this. Is it too shitty to continue?

3/8
This is all I have, apparently it's still a work in progress. I NEED to see the rest...this can't end on a happy note

moar

i need more child, give me more

ITT: Fucking autistic cancer

artist?

>Just made this. Is it too shitty to continue?
125,000 generations of humanity have fought, starved, suffered, died, fucking _evolved_ to allow you to shit this horrible turd on our screens.

Why do you even come here if you don't like it?

TEST NEW BOOTS

don't ask if you don't want an answer

Does anyone has the pixelated comic where a old man turns a living fluffy into a doll?

I like how the artist has the pink one as an Eegor A. fluffy and the other as a Wolfram Sparks fluffy.

I love that series and am really looking forward to seeing more of the life of this cute little family.

You ask that every single day, in every thread you're in. Why haven't you saved it yet?

More cute fluffies?

Its gotta be better then the oval ms paint guy?

Here's something for all the aspiring artists out there. As long as you don't let the lack of effort ruin your pictures, your skills will get better and better.

I feel like reading this thread will help my job interview tomorrow.

That guy has a vision, he's calling out the recurring themes in this scene and the art goes along with it. If his art was better it wouldn't have the same effect at all. Your art is bad because you just suck.

To get people to reply to it. Usually with more anger.

CHECK 'EM

What took so fucking long

this some Chris chan level shit lmfao

Dunno who the fuck you're talking about
This is who i ment

I'm always going to love this comic.

Because it has what most other fluffy artists miss:

There is no pain without, first, pleasure.

You can't just draw fluffies getting maimed and killed in every way and expect it to take on the same weight as a slow degeneration of willpower as a fluffy slinks from happiness into cold hearted despair.

Make the fluffy happy, THEN destroy it's will to live.

We dont need your play by play granpa

good job faggot

gg dude. you gots me. Sick burn bro. omg im so sad.

More of these

MORE

Fucking exactly. This dude got an idea and is making the shit style work for him. You just got shit style.

Not sure if there is anymore, and if there is it's rare cause it looks like a wolfman piece

welp

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Was hoping for more of that comic. I assume the other 3 continue to live happily with their dad, and this was focused on Slate-Lump's pain and despair.