So what are your experiences fucking BBW's? AKA fat girls? What's it like going down on them?

So what are your experiences fucking BBW's? AKA fat girls? What's it like going down on them?

How is sex with them usually? I have a 34 year old married girl who wants to take my virginity and teach me the ins and outs of sex.

bumping for interest

Do it or forever regret not doing it

Best sex for me fucking fat girl. Loved cushioning as I'm quite thin. Going down didn't enjoy as much.

Fat girls have the tightest puss and best head
Stink a lil but I'm a fan of stinky vag so it was the best I have had

Fat sex = best sex!

Could yall share your stories?

Why are they the tightest? Any specific reason?

go ahead and get your dick wet if that's all you plan to do with this one. but be careful because if girl in picture is a close example, the moment she sits on your face she'll snap your neck.

Are they easy to hook up with? Which ones will bow down to my 1 inch killer?

Every chubby or fat girl I've been with has done everything in her power to pleasure me. Whether it be a finger in my asshole, rimming, cream pie, impact play, One begged me to piss on her face. Pretty good times I recommend OP

A lot of fat girls try to make up for their own perceived shortcomings by letting you do what you want to them

you can pound the shit out of them, they'll love the attention so you can fuck them nearly anywhere and will do and wear whatever you ask and basically they're just big soft fuck toys with big tits.
10/10 fucking.

However!
They are generally... eh... mentally unstable-ish. Or they get all attention whorey and probably fuck around. They are generally crap at being faithful.

SO

Keep one around to fuck with.

Big girls are definitely more sexual, they gets down. They can't rely on just laying there and looking pretty. They're pretty much game for most things. They're usually more self conscious about thier weight so they keep themselves nice and clean. Feels good man.

A fatty will never say no, plus super wet

If you want a girl to eat your ass, a fat girl will usually eat your ass

I have been married to a fat girl for 2 years now, together for 8 total and honestly this is pretty spot on. Having sex with her is the best I've ever had even before the relationship...she doesn't really stink since she showers daily but the unstable thing is spot on. She is very clingy and has huge social anxiety...only recently she has started to order her own food when we go to restaurants.

TL;DR
Do it, it's awesome.

Adore fat women, so soft and warm

any pics of her? how fat are we talking?
OP I've fucked fat, chubby, and thin. Chubby girls are the best. Mentally stable, chill, with the cushion and awesome sex of a fat girl but the confidence and social acceptableness of a skinny girl. Go chubby I say.

protip:

slap the fat and ride the wave

Best sex ever, but I never go down on them.... that space down there doesn't get much air... so I'd be scared to taste it... feels amazing though.

Tried it once while previously having been attracted to / fucked fit girls.
She had a great personality, character and would bend over backwards to please me... but in the end, I would have to get drunk before I could bring myself to fuck her.
Didn't last because I simply wasn't attracted to that body type.

I used to fuck this chubby girl all the time. I got to go bareback which was great, I would spend like 5 hours at her place fucking and talking inbetween sessions. she was a super slut. Pic related

Wish there was thread everday about experiences with these angels.

feels amazing.