How would you feel if it was this gorilla that got shot

How would you feel if it was this gorilla that got shot

Nobody cares

i wouldnt give a shit

upset cause its white

Couldn't have been that gorilla. That was Copito de Nieve, an albino gorilla, big OG and father of many gorillas at the Barcelona zoo.
There are no moats to fall into, the gorilla cage is made of reinforced crystal and concrete.

Angry at the media for spreading lies.
White gorillas aren't shot.

I wouldn't give a shit whatever animal or colour of animal it is was or will be. Shit happens, make it into jerky and move on

id be mad
no negro
negro saved negroid
gets shot for thanks
fuk amerikunts

You have the ability is bigger and better things can get the best thing that you have any questions or concerns regarding our products to market their is bigger then the price and availability for is not responsible to be picked.

I would feel niggers tongue my anus.

Wouldn't have happened, the white gorilla wouldn't have stolen the child

> implying blacks actually want to claim their kids

Right. And the nigger monkey was also gonna put work boots on too.

This.

kekkk

You can't claim what you're not allowed to see.

No, just the child's land.

Well then it's different.

If the father wanted the kid so bad, they'd kill the mother for it. Again, back to lazy ass niggers being lazy ass niggers.

just about to say that
and nigger gorilla deserved to get shot that shit was funny how that kid got dragged by itsleg

Is Chakotay a meme or was that your own genuis?

Spotted the wog

Honestly, killing the gorilla was the better choice than having the damn thing kill the baby.

white on white crime is terrible...you white people need to start loving one another

>if the father wanted to see the kid, he'd kill the mother
Yeah, and go to jail, thus being completely unable to see the child for a couple of decades thanks to the state.

Nevertheless, this has happened before. You're just reaching.

Purely my own genius.

The hell's a 'wog?'

Theres billions of children in the world. Only 790 silverbacks left in the world.

Who gives a fuck. The only people who thinks gorillas are the same as humans are niggers.

>Honestly, killing the gorilla was the better choice than having the damn thing kill the baby.

Critically endangered species vs a species of 7.4 billion . . .

>too lazy to Google
Definitely a wog

That's why I impregnate only black women. As a cop, I can just shoot her and claim she had a weapon. Nice and easy and I get to keep my kid. No one questions the murder cos she was a nigger.

You know who's pissed about this? Koko. The only sign she's making these days is the middle finger.

>killing the ape was better than letting the ape die

>Googling when I don't have to

Reddit: The Post

Don't expect me to spoonfeed it to you then you mong

Thank god for dead cops.

albino niggers are still niggers

It wouldn't happen. To explain why, let me explain the back story on the story that's been in the news.

>Kid asks mom who his daddy is.
>Mom says he's in prison.
>Kid asks to visit daddy in prison.
>Mom takes kid to zoo to get his mind off his imprisoned daddy.
>Kid mistakes zoo for prison.
>Kid mistakes silver back gorilla for daddy.
>Kid runs to hug daddy and falls into gorilla enclosure.
>Gorilla mistakes black kid for baby gorilla.
>Gorilla tries to take care of baby gorilla but is shot.
>Everyone loses their damn minds.

And this brings us up to speed. If it were a white gorilla, the kid would not have mistaken it for his daddy.

NAMBLA newsletter: the post

thats the point of life i doesnt matter a crazy fucker is gonna be happy rotting in jail because he knows that dead "bitch" is dead or he does himself in too

Well for one he isn't pretending to have a weapon threatening lives.

Thank god we still get to shoot worthless niggers like you and get away with it. You think it's bad now, wait til Trump is elected. I am sneaking hollow points in a couple of my magazines especially for each filthy fucking nigger.

what did you call me.png

Pretty disappointed, shinies are really fucking rare

Upset because the gorilla population is decreasing, and we as humans should care for animals

a nigger in white clothes is still a nigger

> we humans should care for animals

Fucking why? Our intellect has made us the ultimate apex predator. The only real shame about killing that gorilla is it's meat won't be used to feed starving children (read: something that actually fucking matters)

All of you animal lovers can choke on gorilla cock.