Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Mine:
> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Piece of shit

termi b o y s

I got a supercharger in my benz

Looks like OP doesn't like to drive fast.

Hehe. This is cute.

At least you know what a Termi is.

What model?

I guess Corvette Z06's aren't fast. I guess BMW M3's aren't fast. I guess Ferrari 550's aren't fast. I guess Lamborgini Gallardo Spyder's aren't fast.

Too bad it's a vert......

cool computer on wheels, but do you actually drive a car?

Yeah, that .2 seconds slower really sucks.

No, he's 13. He just owns a picture of it on his wall.

And so does the shitty chassis dynamics, wind noise, and general ugliness associated with fabric tops.

GOTTAGOFAST

Would you happen to be an E-1?

One, the chassis is pretty stout itself, it's a track car. Though to be cautious, full length subframe connectors were added. Two, wind noise is nothing to the exhaust. However, being a cloth top and not a vinyl top, it dampens sound quite a bit better. Three, I don't know if you actually knew it comes with a cloth top, or just refer to all verts as cloth tops even though most have a vinyl top, but either way, it actually has a great stance with the stop down. And driving on a cool summer night with the top down is one of the best driving experiences. You should try it sometime.

Four doors more whores

5sp rb25det swap pushing about 300hp with new hks gt2540 turbo

1994 MR2 Turbo

Amusing that you would guess the army. But, no I'm not an enlisted soldier. I make significantly more annually than that.

>4th gen
>not driving 6th gen
That generation is hideous pls kys faggot

ricer garbage

Very nice. If I didn't have my Mazdaspeed6, I'd think about getting a 4dr R34 as my daily.

> 6th gen
> literally nothing 6th gem as fast stock for stock as the Terminator save for the GT350R

Also, looks are subjective kid.

Awwww looks like OP has to compensate for a tiny cock so cute

There is nothing river about that. Go back to packing dip into your mouth and staring at your sister's ass.

this
faggot

Since you call people kid you're clearly a millennial faggot kys

Wouldn't that be a big ass lifted truck?

And what says "little dick" about wanting to drive a track car?

My cock is 7 inches kid how big is yours?

>2001 6cyl Oldsmobile Alero
>No

Awwww now he's getting mad so cute

>fast
>car

Enjoy your cage, pleb.

Post cock pls op :3

The term "kid" being referred to people who know nothing has been around since the 20's. What the fuck are you trying to pull? I swear, you have to be a recluse.

Dont have a picture of it on hand but this is it

That wasn't me, kid. Why don't you go look for your sissy threads on ?

> calls someone pleb
> has a Ducati and not a liter bike

I hope you know that your Ducati is slower than my car, pleb.

>owning a benz
>not having excessive pics of it

I call bullshit

Aw shit 09 1125cr, i gotta 08 1125r. buells are so uncommon so good on you

Nope. I'm not an attention whore. Take it as you will. Frankly I don't give a damn.

brb going into the garage to take pics

I don't doubt it. It's just a C300. Nothing special. Not a bad car though.

Ok looks like my wife took my car but she has the c300 from 2011 and hers is luxuy

Good game homos

Buell 1125CR, but nice try.
You'd lose both 1/8 and 1/4 mile drags. I'm sure your boyfriend loves your hooptie though.

supercharged 99 T/A

Noice! I like the regular R a lot more, but they took $5k off the sticker to get it out after they dropped the axe on Buell.

OP here. That is a liter bike. And it's not a Ducati. It's a Buell. And it's a mid-10 sec bike. Though, I don't really care. I could sell my car and buy three or four of them.

100% stock

Why the Hawkeye? And why slower than half of the Mustangs out there?

Well i was wrong. Good on ya user.

What kind of numbers are you pushing? Also, did you go with forged internals along with it?

This is my favorite of mine, also have a gt500kr from '08

Because you don't have to park it 6/12 months of the year I live in a place with super Winters

2005 mustang gt and/or e36 325i

Have you seen the RTR grills for these things? Pic related.

And if you do anything to it, you should get the 2.9 whipple for it. Aong with a throttle body, headers, and exhaust, American Muscle made 725 rwhp one a stock internal 2015.

No you don't. Stop frontin'.

Bet

Neat. What have you done to the GT?

different angle on the 68

Forgot pic.

yep

every thing was done when i got, i've had it 3 months so i haven't really done anything with it but 43k original miles though

> two completely different driveways
I bet my Cobra you don't. Bread on hood, nigga.

if you don't believe me then that's you, those are the pics i have of them, I'm not joking around

Neat. Well, I hope it always brings a smile to your face Sup Forumsro. Great car to own.

I, I don't doubt that you have pics of them. But, you don't own those cars. I know for a fact that you don't.

knock off wheels too lol

Oh I do buddy, I've owned the 68 for 29 years

aw I was hoping this raging faggot OP and his slow faggot convertible finally drank bleach

Short shifter, tune, air intake, gears, lsd, exhaust, big tires, not doing much performance until I build engine I want to turbo it eventually only 100K miles

same lol

As a long time car enthusiast, I disagree. I am also very Familiar withMustangs having owned 5 different variants to date.
In regards to the top....it is cloth. "Pinpoint Vinyl is a material that was used originally on most 60's, 70's & 80's Vinyl convertible tops. Vinyl looks like grained plastic. Construction: A two- ply composite made of a PVC outer layer and a dyed 100% cotton sateen lining fabric"

Love your cars man, love to see some older ones still out there

Then, you're telling me that YOU are Fish? Because that's Fish's GT500 you just posted pics of.

Found the second pictures

>2003 CVPI
>2008 charger superbee
>2015 charger hellcat

Dunno where the red key for my hellcat is currently and cant be assed to pay 500$ for a new set

nice mustang

it's all relative to the definition of fast but my boat is relatively fast and can fit bitches in the back

No I'm not "Fish" I just own some mustangs

> 2003 Mustang Cobra
>crowd control vehicle
How many crowds have you plowed through with that?

You're back again.

Sad.

Months now this guys been posting he shitty old cobra.

Nice SS! Its a 96 right???

thanks guys, gave 8k for the t/a, sooooooo many mods too!

Faggot

Best of luck going fast out there

thanks m8
yea its a stock 96
awesome for a 20yo car imo

Well, when you decide to turbo it, go with Precision. And get forged internals. Definitely don't boost that car on the stock pistons and rods.

Also, what size gears and what exhaust setup are you running?

Mine....

>fast car

Flow master I heard good things about on3 performance if I had the money I would go with precision but I just bought the BMW as a drift car and it needs coils

The best! Make sure to keep her, price will only increase with time.

My new whip

The 2003/2004 Cobras are the only 4th gen verts with cloth tops. They rest are vinyl tops.

bruh
is that a 383?
another pic of the 96

Very nice.

>Vinyl is a cloth
Learn to read

I like your garage. Looks spacious.

Nope she's semi stock, just intake and exhaust.

Thanks. And nice set of cars.