What does Sup Forums identify as sexually?

What does Sup Forums identify as sexually?

opisafag-kin

yes

I'm bisexual.

Nigger-kin velociraptor-sexual

An apache helicopter

autistic transnigger

cool ranch dorito

I'm straight for all intents and purposes, but my earliest faps and what I find most attractive are all over the place. I'd be gay, bi, or pan, but I really don't want to deal with the fallout that would cause with my family or the snowflake status it entails. Plus, I'm a Christian, so I feel a little weird about going after anyone but girls.

bacon and syrup crepe

CIS white male.

I bet you're one of those deviant disgusting fucks that has sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Tyrion Lannister

Asexual

a faggot that wants to be a girl

we're all faggots here
/thread

A straight white male

I'm forever alone

Like the real asexual where you had a hard time understanding why the Carl's Jr ads made people buy their food, or are you one of those wanna be wizards that claims asexuality to cover up how pathetic you feel that you can't get even a hooker to fuck you? Just curious, user.

i fall under the heterosexual label. realistically, i'm between a 0 and a 1 on the kinsey scale, but i've never actually been romantically or sexually interested in another man so i don't qualify for the bifag label. if that changes some day, who the fuck cares

A tri-gendered, kitchen-sexual Cool ranch Doritos locks taco-kin.

I sexually identify as juice.

bisexual

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding!

Asexual as in men, women,anthropomorphic animals and roller-coasters. they don't do anything for me, hard to say why.

The perfect oneness of gender and orientation in which sexual desire flows only from the intersection of the universe, my true self, and my penis.

Immoral demonfag from the seventh circle of Satan's bloody mother-fucking evil nutsack.

I am trans-Demi-Bi-Tri-Semi-multi-poly-anthro-gyro-penissexual-kin

Okay, got it, claiming asexually cos no one will fuck you.

bisexual

okay buddy.

>A meat Popsicle

Why not have a conversation with someone who truly is asexual then come back here, faggot.

I'm a dolphin