What is your country doing to help the poor people of Aleppo?

What is your country doing to help the poor people of Aleppo?

How come everyone suddenly cares about Aleppo now?

You mean the past few years?

The last few days there's been this surge in interest
Maybe it's just due to the evacuation

>watch news
>cries
>we mooz destroy rhoosea
>we mooz destroy iran
>cries

Our government is obsessed with proving to the people that they aren't SJWs. They often stress how they only care about realpolitik.

With this in mind, they'll probably tell us that Assad is faultless no matter what he does, and that he should be allowed to do anything to his people, as long as it is to prevent ISIS from regaining strength.

>innocent children suffering really rough tragedies like losing their parents and being in a warzone

Don't really have any witty comments on this; it's a shame.

dunno but that shithole city is out of control

i saw the battle map yesterday and it was literally a mess. they scramble for each small area. the residents cant go anywhere else unless they abandon their homes completely since its too unexpectable where the rebels head for.

Encouraging a healthy hatred of Islam wherever we go

good lads

That's heartbreaking.

We are telling Turkey they can't join the EU

This breaks my heart, why you post this

Wait until you have been around another decade.

I feel all dead inside when I watch this.

they lit some candles that spelled out aleppo and some mussies and leftie scum displayed their """"""art"""""". amsterdam is worse than london desu

what is aleppo?

>russian, english & arabic
>only missing language is dutch

Because the last pockets of resistance are about to be defeated. When someone stops talking about military operations and starts complaining about atrocities and the suffering of civilians, it usually means they are losing. The West bet on Assad's defeat and the fall of Aleppo does not help the odds.

Meanwhile, Palmyra has fallen to Daesh and Deir ez Zor is close to do so after five years of siege, but their civilians aren't as human as Aleppo rebels to the MSM.

What the FUCK is a leppo

killing them

Disgusting regressive leftists.

I'm sure what's happening their is our fault somehow.

Bomb ISIS

Supporting Assad

It is. You supported the terrorists.

Tried to repeat the old Afghanistan trick, that gave the world the Taliban.

There are no ISIS in aleppo but there are """"""""""""Moderate""""""""""""" rebels who love to cut children heads on camera

American interventionism was a mistake.

wish my country bombing your city as well with russian and lealist syrian army to end as fast as we can your suffering...

Mostly we just share Facebook statuses in order to show off how empathetic we are and then go right back to not giving a fuck

ayo holup what the hell is a Leppo?

I mean, Twitter is known for its accuracy..

It's partly your (and our) fault. Actually, the OP webm is part of a video about children refugees from Fallujah and Ramadi, so yeah, that Saddam has WMDs and shit started everything related to that video.

Whereas a lot of the crap that's going on is the fault of Arab (mostly Gulf) upper classes, the West is obsessed with exporting its values everywhere. I blame Enlightenment. Freedom isn't the answer to every problem, not all peoples in the world need or want democracy, free individuals will not always (in fact, only rarely) use logic rather than get carried away by feelings, and tyrants are not always meant to be sic semper'd. I think the universalism of Enlightenment is what made the Western mind so goddamn stubborn, before the Encyclopedists we didn't believe that the whole world should aspire to be like us.

darth vader was fucking awesome even though he appears only for like two minutes, hope they make a full movie

fuck, her hairstyle made me horny as fuaark.
i dont know why, its just there's something sexy about it

oops , wrong board sorry about that

>muslim

there it is

Best crisps coming through

can't help it man.
her teeth is kinda repulsive though

nonce

>that one guy who genuinely believes the West went into Iraq and other wars to spread democracy and Enlightenment values
wew lad

What is Aleppo?

>ISIS
>people
Don't these "muslims" realize that honoring the dead with any ritual other than the prescribed mortuary prayer is a major offense to God and a sin that could get them to Hell ?

>our
Are you part of your government ?

It's because that's how they advertise it