You mad WHITE BOIZ? your women love thug niggas like me

you mad WHITE BOIZ? your women love thug niggas like me.

some do, some don't, and not specifically "my" women

Just because you're black doesn't make you a "thug". Bet you're softer than vanilla ice cream

u mad WHITE BOI,

u mad WHITE BOI,

finally a good thread.

How awkward are those family dinners?

lol sauce on bottom pics, there all one guy right, seen his stuff somewhere, cool guy.

she looks retarded as fuck.
probably has an IQ below 85
nothing of value was lost

all good go back to stone age there wont be any white men to support ur lazy asses anymore

sorry inb4 THEY'RE....

Looks like Franklin from GTA

Nah we aren't mad. We're waiting until some random cop fires at you and then we'll steal your gf

It's good that niggers are pairing up with whites, that way your offspring might actually be able to contribute to society following the massive IQ boost.

Bruh you rough as fuck. 100, chicks trickin on you.

Though i am fully aware that this is b8

Bitch is gonna be raising a dumb nigger all by her self.

also by 2034 or sooner in canada (fuck yeah) white people will be the minority, an't even mad, look at our defense minster, he's a bad-ass!

honestly, this. the only decent women who date or fuck black guys are ones that do it to "see what it's like" or because they just so happen to like a dude who's black. 95% of white women that go for black dudes are either racial fetishists, or are too ugly/fat to get a decent man.
>personally, i won't date or fuck a woman who's been with a black guy, but to each their own

We don't want the jungle chasers, they're dirty.

When u start popping some white monkey i bet she will hate you so much lol

Only the dumb and fat ones with low self esteems. Thanks for picking up our trash nignog

>niggas for trump in image results

I kek'd

OP here

>white
>found this on twitter
>actually disgusted

they must also love having no future or a credit score

Doubt she spells any better than you can. Further confirmation she is an idiot.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel (Getting horny now).