Please come back

No

You will, some day you will

>mexcrement thinks new spain = mexico
KEK

Kill yourself. Mexico has achieved NOTHING in history

How do you let that go away?

, new spain was basically the same territory, as first mexico

One day i will move to Dominicans. I will become president there because i'm the whitests there. Then i will conquer all of Caribbeans and holocaust all of the Haiti first of course. Then i will proceed to conquer all the precious clay in the American mainland, then rename Dominican Republic in to ''The Great Dominican Empire....
Viva la República dominicanos, raza adecuada, EL ESTADO DE DERECHO HONOR dominicanos

El finlandeANO seniores....

It wasn't, as your map clearly shows. "Mexicans" had zero authority over it.

Deal with it Paco

wena

SOLO

JODE

Someone is getting triggered

Mexico is the direct successor of New Spain and the existence of a New Spanish/Mexican identity precedes Mexico's independece.

>i will conquer all

You can take the Finn out of Mongolia, but you can't take Mongolia out of the Finn.

feel sorry for mexicans

amerifats are so mean

t. tnochtitlan aztuotl, """"""spanish"""""" name Juan Julio del Mar

t. Paco Ramírez

That territory was just a claim though. As soon as that was declared all central america refuted it except for cucktemala and chiapas(which was called Los Altos) which voted to become a mexican state, its southern most one. New Spain should have never been dissolved but is right

That's a big country.

you will never have Alberta or Saskatchewan, southerner

>Spain 300 years
>México 17 years
>US 150 years
>Rigthfull mexicano clay
hahahaha

It wasn't just a claim, sparsely as it may have been there was a population and there was such a thing as the camino real, as for Central America the whole thing was Guatemala back then, capitanias granted some autonomy by the audiencia of Mexico were for the most part relatively small territories with little economic significance, Cuba being strategicallly important and the Philipines which were Spain's gateway to Asia being the obvious exceptions.

the kingdom of Mexico lasted most of those 300 years, same as Scotland or Catalunya it had its own identity.

New Spain to u iliterate fucker

> getting this triggered

> implying i care about mexican land

stupid fatfuck

who invited a canadian fagot to this thread, get the fuck out now

Manolo has a point tho. They had a constant presence in Nueva España, not like you didn't cucked them eventually, but I imagine that back in the day Mexico spaniards had a lot of more influence that they ever had here in Chile.

No gold back for you

You should get back to reading a history book, you are wrong in many ways. We (and all central america)were mexican clay under the first mexican empire during some short 3 years or something. Before that we were part of Spain and after it we were independent. Los Altos was a meme and Chiapas was a huge chunk of Guatemala that preferred mexico.
>as for Central America the whole thing was Guatemala back then
Hello my darkness my old friend.
It could of have been great.