So do you guys shower frequently?

So do you guys shower frequently?

I do maybe once per week and love the way I smell after a few days. What about you?

If you don't shower everyday, you're a fucking degenerate.

Yes, I shower twice a day. I fucking hate people like you that smell like shit and KNOW they do, but don't give a fuck. Don't even get me started on the motherfuckers who don't wear deodorant to the gym.

I shower once every two weeks. Every other day I wash my face, and every 4 days I put on new deodorant.

This. It's current year not 1102

i shower like three times a week. i dont think i ever smell bad, i brush my teeth everyday and wear deo.

if I can get out of bed, I'll shower once a day. Else I'll shower when I manage to get out of bed, in between the moments I try to just drown myself.

itll be okay

>I fucking hate people like you that smell like shit and KNOW they do
Can't deny that. I don't smell myself after the 3rd day but others probably do. Nobody ever mentions it, but I guess people are just police.

>I shower twice a day
That seems over the top tho. Do you hate the way you smell in general?

Don't wear deodorant. Period.

Fucking scum, this day and age, unless you're homeless or in some 3rd world country, there is no excuse to be a filthy fuck.

Awww, have an internet hug user.

you can have this

>I try to just drown myself.
Pfft. Amateur.

most folks with shit hygiene think they smell fine. maybe one or two little hints of something, but nothing bad.

spoilers: if you can smell yourself a little, everybody else can smell you a LOT.

wash your fucking ass every morning, you disgusting fucks.

every other day

Summer time, every day
Winter time, every other day unless something bad happens.

>love the way I smell after a few days
I can only see this being possible if you're a female

>spoilers: if you can smell yourself a little, everybody else can smell you a LOT.
Hmm, I don't like spoilers
>LALALALALALALALALALALA

almost every day, only reason i say almost if i don't do anything and know i haven't really gotten sweaty or anything ill go a day or 2 with out showering

I actually NEVER wash my ass. At least I didn't during the last 10 years. Grill doesn't mind

This makes sense and should be the norm you filthy fucks!

I shower every other day, but whenever I work out I shower after that.

If it's just an average day browsing Sup Forums I don't need to shower daily, if I smell a tiny bit I'll just put deo on and be good to go

even though I agree and I do shower every day, they say its healthier for your hair and body to do it every other day. the grease that your body lets out is healthy for your skin and hair. showering too much dries you out

>cover body in soap
>shampoo hair
>rinse

does anyone else do shampoo first, then rinse it out, then body and rinse?

How long should you be able to go without excessive sweating? I mean after a single day sitting at home I already start to smell.. Or at least I think I do. Either I'm sensitive to it or i freakin' reek. Dunno

On days I workout: no shower in morning, workout, shower when get home, then shower before bed.

Other days: morning shower and evening shower.

I love the just-out-of-the-shower feeling and hate that sticky-sweat feeling. OCD about it I guess.

Being oily and grimy is gross af, and is only good if you want pimples. But for hair I find mine looks better when it hasnt been washed in a couple days. But that's just because my hair is naturally very dry.

What's a shower?

Wow, you will dry your shit out and go bald early showering that much. By the time you're 60 you will look 90.

Yeah this. My hair and skin got lots better when I started to become degenerate. On the other hand I smell like fuck now. Eh

Shower every day, because I'm not a stupid fucking degenerate hippie. If I'm doing absolutely nothing but lay around all day, I'll still at the absolute least get in the shower and rinse with water.

>shampoo first, then rinse it out, then body and rinse?
Yup I do this.

When I'm low on body stuff I only do hair and use that to wash everything else. I have long hair so there's more than enough supply.

Reporting in. Yes.

When I'm real tired/out of gym I'll sit under cold water for a few minutes after rinsing, then switch to hot and get out. Anything to prolong the shower.

>lol cali drought

>deodorant.
>current year
You know that shit causes cancer and Alzheimer's right?

>just-out-of-the-shower feeling
All of my yes! This combined with going to sleep in fresh sheets afterwards is pure bliss

well oily and grimy is gross. I mean if youre not a disgusting fat ass that doesnt get repulsive after one day

That just means don't use shampoo/soap, which can dry your skin. You still need to take a cool, not hot, shower to rinse the grime and BO off yourself. Don't give excuses to be disgusting.

I think I become more personal with myself if I don't shower for at least 2 days. in a way my world becomes smaller then. Am NEET so it doesn't matter, tho I _always_ shower before I go outside

You are a finger scrubber? LMAO, where is your rag or luffa? Stinky furfag

wow kys furries
you shampoo first, then condition so you can let dat conditioner sit and do its work while you use body wash gel, soap strips the oil out of your skin, you want to leave that shit there or you'll get dry skin.
also wash your face you filthy fuckers

Get out of here you smelly fucking liberal retard

About once a month when my mom makes me.

Dude, if you don't use shampoo and soap, you smell like a wet dog or homeless person. That's why homeless people smell that way, and now so do you by your own choices. I have more respect for a bum than some smelly hippie.

I shower at least once a day sometimes even 3 you degenerate fuck

I have lots of stuff in my shower, I haven't used it in a couple years. I never really leave anyway, so if I need to clean up I just wet a comb. I usually wear a head cap outside if I must go.

Finger scrubber here, I just dislike the feel of loofahs. Rags are okay tho

>rag or luffa?
Do people actually use that stuff in the shower? Always thought it was for decoration or something. You're right about the stinky furfag part tho

>you shampoo first, then condition so you can let dat conditioner sit and do its work while you use body wash gel, soap strips the oil out of your skin, you want to leave that shit there or you'll get dry skin.
Connoisseur right there!

That's why they have deo that doesn't. Tom's Natural's, for example.

Dude get some perspective. Consider: if you're attracted to the pheromones of someone of your preferred gender, women for you, then wouldn't straight women be attracted to the pheromones of men?

Obviously some people just smell worse than others, but beyond that there seems to be more subtle mechanics at play with pheromone "reception." Liking someone's natural scent seems to point to a greater likelihood of healthy genetics for potential children.

Twice a day is way overkill, you're fucking over your skin and hair. And ironically, by trapping yourself in your shower cycles, your body now over-compensates in oils for your hair and skin since you make a habit of completely cleansing your body of them so frequently. So you're actually significantly greasier than the people you claim to detest.

Someone who showers every other day or so will be significantly less disgusting than you if they go 12+ hours without a shower. Congrats and lacking any biological intuition.

Your fingers don't exfoliate. I used to wash like that until I bought a luffa. It exfoliates, gets rid of that dry skin layer. Also known as Ashy Larry disease, lol

protip, just get one that is a fragrance only, most of the shit ones (read: aerosol) have anti perspirant and that fucks you up real good

Shampoo first master race reporting in. If you shampoo after the filth from your hair will coat your body no?

I have never met a man who has been attractive because he stinks. That is serious nerd logic.

Humans don't make pheremones.

I personally shower twice a day. I used to go every other day but now im getting older i get this psoriasis shit if i dont scrub the face good daily so yeah, i shower a lot now. Can't be trying to court the ladies with red flaky dandruff on your bald upper lip.

/thread

yeah we do it just doesnt play as big a role in sexual attraction in humans as it does in other mammals

Make me!

Fingers all the way!

lol

I usually shower everyday because blue collar and come home dirty.
A cool shower after slaving away in the sun all day is amazing.

Sometimes ill even mix it up and take a beer into the shower.
Margaritas dont work as well though.

this/10

shave your head you filthy nurd, your scalp must look like a pepperoni pizza with extra olives & parmesan

sik trips bru

Pheromones influence the opposite sex subconsciously. Rub your balls for a second after walking around and take a wiff, that's what you naturally smell like. Some women might be attracted to it, others might be repulsed.

Wish my gf would shower less. Hot as fuck, tastes good too!

it is quite short, and no i dont have pizza head anymore on account of the more vigorous self-hygiene, i did tho

oh I love free seafood!

>I used to wash like that until I bought a luffa. It exfoliates
Hmm, that makes sense. I definitely should try that. I love the feeling of scrubbing off dead skin and stuff with a stiff towel after showering.

Yep.

shampoo>body>rinse>conditioner>brush teeth>rinse>towel off.

They must be French.

That's unconscious tho. As long as he _doesn't_ smell, that is. After that it just becomes disgusting af

Sure we do, tho we wash them away too soon

>Sometimes ill even mix it up and take a beer into the shower.
Yes!

shower every morning or i smell like moldy feet, you know its really fucking horrible when you cant stand your own stink.

>brush teeth
Casual

>stiff towel
if your towel is stiff you're doing something wrong, it usually means youre coming out of the shower with a lot of excess skin oils so yeah, some exfoliator in the shower will help with the deal skin and make your towel a bit softer too

Close yeah, and am a gay furfag a well. Nothing out of the ordinary..

Currently showering right now.

>or i smell like moldy feet
Hot!

shave>teeth
Then into shower for body>hair, rinse & repeat>out and dry

We don't actually know if we make pheromones.

A lot of people confuse pheromones with personal scents, which serve similar roles but effect the one on the receiving in much differently.

Smelly insane delusional faggots think they have magic power over women by rubbing their smelly armpit fingers and cum on their coworker's desk is going to make her "wild for my scent".

Not that user but that's interesting, I always thought it was established that we secrete them just like most mammals. I'll look into that.

But I agree, it's most probably the general scent which gets us wet or hard. It plays such an important role

Didn't work tho

bullshit, standing under a waterfall doesn't count as showering poorfag
you probably don't even have volume enhancing beard moisturiser

will you fuckers stop
>google "reasons why humans make pheromones"
>hah take this e-argument
next guy
>google "reasons why humans don't make pheromones"
>hah you're wrong
yeah real smart fuckers

>shave
>repeat
sheep

>3 a day
>or go home

Can't argue with that

So does any one else have this dilemma:

>Need shower to wake up
>Poop doesn't come out until 20 minutes after waking up
>Need to poop first so I can be clean

If I shower first, butt is clammy and smears with shit
If I poop first, have to waste 20 minutes in zombie mode before shower

halp
wat do?

>read a science journal or scholar article
>regular web is for high school dropouts

you must have a beautiful smile.

It's actually worse than that yeah

Froogle
>Pheromones in homo butt-seks, fag. user et. al. 2001

Our body chemistry changes in subtle ways in different circumstances, your girlfriend will smell much nicer when she's ovulating or particularly hormonal in a good way, but whether we're just picking up on those changes in chemistry or if the body secretes dedicated pheremones is up for debate, as it's hard to test under laboratory conditions.

>GET HELP
GET HELP
GET HELP
GET HELP
GET HELP
GET HELP
GET HELP