There, I fixed basketball

There, I fixed basketball

What

>take the only entertaining aspect of the sport out

this will just turn into wrestling if you have to drive to the net every time

the players play so much that they probably know where the three point line is even if you make it harder to see. this just makes it more difficult to enjoy the game as a spectator

where is the second and third basket

where is the penalty box

How does making the 3-point line invisible fix basketball?

>chucking threes is entertaining

MULTIBALL

stay mad

Nah, the players are bigger, stronger and faster than ever but they wont widen the court so they need to allow the game top be more violent.

>Wahh I hate it when teams actually pass to each other and move without the ball to get open, I much prefer countless isos and guys abusing HGH size to get to the hoop for a quick whistle

>hating chucking threes while being 10 ft behind the line means you like hardenball

no

when did warriors become memeriors i remember they had a lot of dimensions to their offence and they could score in every way thinkable. now they just jack up 3s the entire game

Slamball

Anytime a player makes a three pointer 5 different colored balls fall from the rafters and players have to find the real one

Steve KEK lets them do it

This would honestly just make the Warriors even better. Because Curry can make threes more efficiently like than most players make twos you have the team with the biggest range on offense. There is no slowing them down. Teams that thrive on post play become worthless with no three point line because the perimeter guys aren't going to be good enough to bait defenders away and those deep shots aren't going to be efficient. It might seem counter intuitive but taking away the three point line makes jump shooting teams even more powerful.

Its ok. ESPN added a 3 point line so whenever a 3 is shot, the line illuminates, so I can know as a spectator when a 3 has indeed been shot. The line also stays illuminated if the shot goes in, so I can confirm that the ball indeed did travel through the hoop.

>open looks
>chucking

No. An open shot is a high percentage chance for an NBA pro. There is no reason to not take it. Don't lime the guy being open? Study tape and defend it better. This isn't the first season that people suddenly were able to make shots . Get fucking real

Reminder NBA scores were always much higher in the era before the 3-point line. You would just go from chucking 3s to chucking wet jumpers.

Where is the penalty corner spot, Lebron?

There. I fixed basketball.
3-pt spotlight. If a shooter makes a shot while the spotlight is illuminated, then and only then is it considered a 3.

based argiebro

>giga niggas charging to the basket and getting free throws is entertaining

Why not a 4 point line?

1 - get put on the death penalty for flopping

2 - roller skate on right foot

This would actually be pretty neat, though you'd need to increase the posesion time and maybe downgrade normal scoring to one point and free throws to a half point

Many of their looks aren't open though. And by their I mean your meme splash bros. at least Draymond takes open shots.

Inb4
>they Jews left the spot light on the corner for longer than us

>le my team didnt draft any three point shooters

Teams can choose when to "activate" the 3 point line only 3 minutes out of every quarter

Basketball is saved

nigga this is a sport not a mario 64 mini game

if only there were a quick fix for autism