Anyone know a lot about magic shrooms in North Central U.S. area? Did I just luck out or will I die after eating these?

Anyone know a lot about magic shrooms in North Central U.S. area? Did I just luck out or will I die after eating these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-9YDR3IMmC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stems turn blue when bruised is a sign of psilocybin

You will very likely die, But who knows. Fuck it.

They look like cubes but I'm not positive. Try pinching them, if it bruises blue them it's good.

Risk it for the biscuit

Cut a cap in half, should turn blue in a few seconds. If so ur all good

I don't see any purple rings around the stem and the bottom isn't supposed to be white.

Generally when we used to pick, the rule was purple ring and black/super dark gills, and the tops looked like tits/areola.

Like these...:

and also when picking, the polite thing to do is to thump the cap before you pick as to drop spores to ensure more shrooms later.

But there are many different kinds. I'm in Michigan and these look like psilocybe silvatica but not positive

Listen to these two fine gentlemen, they're correct.

Those don't look like cubes.

No it's not, see Panaeolus cinctulus.

>wild-magic-mushroom.jpg
>clearly has vermiculite on the base of the stem

What do you guys think of it being
Psilocybe Strictipes? Looks exactly the same! And I did find them in a grassy wet area with a cow farm right next door so we have rich soil everywhere

The best way to check is just eat them all; if you trip balls, all is well; if your liver jumps out and runs down the street barking like a dog, call for an ambulance.

whatever...that's what the website had them named.

picky picky little guy aren't ya.?

The thing is with mushrooms is that there are a shit-yourself-to-death strains that resemble real deal. I'd be willing to bet that scores of even veteran mushroom hunters are sent to hospital each year because they were pretty sure what they were eating was edible/trip-able.

>Psilocybe Strictipes
Dunno...never looked for them. And, honestly, I was so paranoid back the in day that I was going to pick something that would kill me, that if it didn't have every one of the aforementioned criteria (ring, gills, tit coloration AND growing in cow shit) I simply didn't eat them.

I would say pan. Foenscii.... OP needs to do a spore print and give us a rundown on where he found them.

Definitely not Psilocybe cubensis at all. Not any Psilocybe lol

OP where u find these??? Like what were they growing on?

Source: I grow shrooms

Eat and watch this while you trip hella balls

youtu.be/-9YDR3IMmC4

how do you grow shrooms?

Newbie to hunting here... Tips on hunting?
Im in MD

These are defo liberty cap mushrooms google it, ive taken them many times you'll be trippin balls OP, if you open the head of the mushroom you should find little maggots about 2-5mm long, these little fuckers is was be getting you high, wouldn't recommend more than 20 on your first try, your welcone OP

You'll die. Don't do it. It's not magic mushrooms.

I don't have time to explain it in too much detail but

Inoculate spawn with spores or LC
Spawn to manure, straw, coir and/or vermiculite

Pick the mushrooms

Rinse and repeat

Just in the wet grass near a pond in the yard. Small patches of them growing. Just picked the bigger ones.
looks exactly like Psilocybe Strictipes. It even says they grow in grassy areas rather than dung and do not bruise blue

>this image

>then compare OP's bullshit.

Op at least look up the species in a fucking book okay?

Honestly, man, that is the perfect habitat for pan. Foenscii and I still think that is what they are...

Give me a minute and I'll type up why I don't think they are psilocybes of any kind...

Just trying to be honest m8

Also I don't think it's that simply because there isn't a dark ring on the cap

Feed one to your cat to test them