MAYDAY is an emergency procedure word

MAYDAY is an emergency procedure word
HOLY FUCK
HALF LIFE THREE FUCKING CONFIRMED
HIT THE DECK
THIS IS NOT A DRILL archive.is/1X2cp AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

thank you user. made my day!

that link is gonna give my computer aids, isn't it?

Nope thx

sure !

I'll be damned. After all these years...

opening link in tor.

will post what happens.

pussy

you open it then faggot

OH NOOOOOO VIRUS CONFIRM

Who's brave enough to click?

what a load of bullshit this is.

>The Half Lfie 3 game has been in the rumors since the better part of a decade now.
>The Half Lfie 3
>Half Lfie
>Lfie

OP is a faggot

Half life games are overrated

No this isn't bait.

They aren't BAD games, just not as good as people make them out to be.

seems legit

thats how you treat men who bring you the best new? Im calling Gaben up and we're cancelling it, ungrateful

Bump

best news*!!!!!

do it.

when they came out they were great. if you cant grasp it then thats because you are tainted. your idea of a good game is one where you can go count sand on a beach because wow graphics>gameplay

The story is shit.

It's SHIT

I never thought I would live to see the day.

that link

They have shitty gameplay because of the source engine being garbage. DOn't get me wrong, they were fine when they came out, but now they are fucking awful.

And if the gameplay is only average?

It REALLY is.

HL1: science fantasy makes a magic portal that space wizards and for some reason sonic exploding dog-frogs come through. The government is cool with the space wizards and shit coming through, but doesnt want anyone to know about the imminent apocalypse for literally no fucking reason other than to give you an excuse to fight humans in the game

HL2: a completely unrelated alien force from the one in HL1 has turned up and made earth into a space nazi concentration camp for literally no reason. You shoot at humans for no reason again, and some of the aliens from HL1, again for no reason. Then at the end nothing of interest happens.

HL3: cawleedoody in space, with space wizards and a shitty political story. Oh, and they'll come up with some flimsy excuse to have you fight human enemies for literally no reason other than to make for shootout gameplay.