What's keeping you from killing yourselves Sup Forums?

What's keeping you from killing yourselves Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cB1fG5u6mD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

woah is that photo real?

sex & money

I have 4 cats that depend on me for survival.

They need me and I need them

Ive enlisted in the Marines. Going to kill some Hajis and go down in a blaze of glory like that Russian guy that called an airstrike on himself after running out of ammo and getting surrounded.

Mostly cuz I don't wanna die.

I don't want to give Sup Forums the satisfaction.

I'm a pimp. And pimps don't commit suicide

Saging fluffy threads, you faggots.

Cats are actually very good at reverting back to their natural tendencies once released back into the wild. You might be surprised how well your cats would fare without you.

Because what's the point, you have nothing to lose. Fuck some shit up man

Depends on what kind of cats though. If his cats are fat and have stubby legs they will die.

Obama's taking my guns away.

or if he had them declawed.

The fear of nothing on the other side, and how unsatisfied I feel at the thought of going out without achieving something huge.

or if they are old af and need medication or something.

This ebin thread op :^)

Got no reason to die.

Pretty much drugs and the fact I'm an atheist and think about how nothing's gonna happen after I die. I'm sober. Now so that's the only thing along with my family whom I love

Haven't pissed off enough people yet.

but you won't feel bad about missing out if you're dead

Revenge

True true.. But I know now that I will. I feel like I wanna just go out guns blazing. I'm a sober heroin addict with about 3 months clean. Everyday I want to use drugs I'm in college and have a pretty decent life but I love dope so much more than anything.

The will to live.

No, it's a memetic image; your brain just produces what it expects to see. For example, I see a guy hanging in a red-lit room. What do you see, user?

Pure spite, hatred, and a sense of impending justice.

Being to young, having people that care about me and having curiousity for the future and also wanting to travel, getting the fuck away from where im at particularly by myself.

Cant find a supplier of nembutal yet...

my daughter

I know the feeling of loving drugs more than life itself, stay strong man.

Pic related. I actually organize alot events for my friends and the charity my family works with.

>Being to young
>to young
>to

kill yourself

You sound like a school shooter in the making

>The Safety was on

Thanks bro. What's that been like for you? What's ur poison ?

With Episode VIII and IX on the way I have something to look forward to. After that I don't know what the fuck to do.

I did try to kill myself on a couple occasions, but I realize that I shoudl just stop bitching and enjoy the chaos that is life. Been going pretty good for me honestly.

Nah. I'm past graduated.
And if anything, I would nuke the fucking planet. No more humans. I'm an all-or-nothing kind of guy. Either I go down alone, or I take the whole fucking planet with me.

So, most likely, just quietly kill myself.

I'm actually enjoying life

If you do hopefully you'll make it painless. Godspeed user

fucking anything, I'm never happy with just one substance, I don't do meth, crack, or smack though.

Absolutely disgusting.

A friend in another state. We rarely talk, but she's the reason I'm alive.

Freedom (of choice)

my daughters

Sorry?

Lol, trust me, I have that image saved. I'm probably going to intersperse the purchase over a year with other random shit so that they don't call the cops on me, lock me up in a hosprison, and force me to continue suffering.

I think it'll get better.

A couple of years ago my girlfriend had died, I was living in a van and working 2 jobs.

Today I've got a 3 bedroom house all to myself and I'm 1.5 years from finishing my bachelors. Life will be pretty good once I have some good income.

Ahh I see. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like that type of addiction is the worst. Kinda shows how destructive and willing one is to leave a sober and sound mindset by just wanting to get fucked up on anything

Next door neighbour is hot as fuck.

Now that's a reason, I'm not allowed to die according to my girlfriend, so I'm staying.

I care too much about my sister to scar her with the sight of my corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=cB1fG5u6mD8

%100, right now, it's not wanting to hurt those around me. My friend died about a month ago, and that hurt terribly, and I don't want to put anyone else through that.

The fact that im not a complete failure just yet. I will if I drop out of uni though

theres nothing after death, so I will continue trying until i'm dead. I mean, i'm work at making my life mean something to myself, don't really give a fuck what any one else thinks, plus i want to pass along my seed to as many bitches as I can, so I can further my generation.