Sad song thread. Make me cry, Sup Forums

Sad song thread. Make me cry, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
youtu.be/CiKqTM0hV0c
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxS9RU0lMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fpqH0_FwBh4
youtu.be/ZsXKa97J6pM
youtu.be/IOQjMSLLhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
youtube.com/watch?v=tspgqtWA4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=sFUdxnd-LAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74
youtube.com/watch?v=5a_4fBH_7dk
youtube.com/watch?v=uVf940pO5ME
youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=3gL8J1APmW4&index=3&list=PLOWQezuXRmTHuDesvH8FXI2RZ86WDebnU
youtube.com/watch?v=lOPUNhgLL-A
youtube.com/watch?v=qOPhgikIoas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm down for a good cry, dude. If you tell me your story, I'll tell you mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0

Whiskey lullaby, sad song man

youtu.be/CiKqTM0hV0c

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxS9RU0lMQ

I'm a minimum wage working 34 yr old surrounded by overweight single moms and stuck-up racist hispanics and ooga-booga people in a warehouse like a slave to pay rent with 0 hope for a positive future of happiness while sharing a room with a sociopath who doesn't give a fuck about me and abuses/uses me for everything. I hate my life, and am in need of your saddest songs right now. So hit me with your very best sad songs if able.

-Family Portait by radical face, on the roots album

>warehouse

Say no more, iktf

9 crimes by Damien rice

How'd you end up doing that?

It's either this, or wind up homeless and alone in life. I'd probably rather this, though I've yet to actually be in this position to offer genuine feedback while in this state of being/living.

idk what to do with life m8

Yeah, but you've been doing nothing for over a decade. Almost 2. How'd you geto so entrenched with no way out?

What happened with your family?

Why couldn't you get post secondary training?

Why couldn't you go into business for yourself?

Just do it

youtube.com/watch?v=fpqH0_FwBh4

youtu.be/ZsXKa97J6pM

youtu.be/IOQjMSLLhBQ

From the same album, its about cancer or something

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

youtube.com/watch?v=tspgqtWA4HA

youtube.com/watch?v=sFUdxnd-LAQ

winrar

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

No family now. The only family I ever knew was my biological father [who's seemingly a compulsive liar] and hispanic [mexican] step-parents who stepped all over us while we lived together. Was physically and mentally abused as a child [not that I was a saint; i was simply ignorant of life]. My father was never educated, so he managed his finances poorly and made all the wrong decisions that kept him and I in poverty. I never knew my mother, but based on what they told me of her, she was mentally ill with schizophrenia, and thus I never was with her or even met her. My childhood was decent or okay, but that's just because I was a child. My perception as a child was very optimistic, but not so much now that I have all this education and knowledge. I'm aware of how bad my so-called family was. Makes me sad. Now, all I want to do is wallow in my sadness... so please... make me cry, Sup Forums. Give me your saddest songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5a_4fBH_7dk

youtube.com/watch?v=uVf940pO5ME

Don't stop trying.

this one should do it
youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8

youtube.com/watch?v=3gL8J1APmW4&index=3&list=PLOWQezuXRmTHuDesvH8FXI2RZ86WDebnU

This is very sweet of you. I wish you the best in your life. I have a feeling you may be a really positive influence on those around you. Thanks for your uplifting words.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOPUNhgLL-A

Good luck. This one hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOPhgikIoas