Anyone know what happened with this from last night? Was it bullshit or real?

Anyone know what happened with this from last night? Was it bullshit or real?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4news.com/news/148571637-story
nydailynews.com/news/crime/accused-texas-killer-posts-photo-murder-victim-facebook-article-1.2655019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest

bump

Bumparoo

Fuck, missed it. Bump

Bumperino

bumpinge

I MISSED SOMETHING THIS EPIC?

BUMP for interest

bumpdiddlyump

i have become bump the destroyer of threads

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything on /x/, yet. Those fags are usually all over this shit.

Some people were saying it was on the local news somewhere and a bunch of bodies were found. Who knows though.

any one have screen cap?

Yeah, fucking faggot. He said it was on fox

It was legit

A bunch of bodies? There is no fucking way that this happened and I didn't hear it on the news anywhere

Got any links to the news story?

Bump, can anyone link anything?

Yeah who knows? I think someone said it was in Texas south of Huston or something.

Bumpin for interest

Bump with erection

Penis

Oprah's vajayjay

bump, i can't believe i missed this FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

"vajayjay" newfag detected

guilty as charged.

Bump me in the ass, jazzman

Bump

bump cmon fagets what happened

Bump

I stayed up all night for that thread and there was nothing after the first post. Complete waste of time.

Last I heard, OP never responded after posting a picture of his yard (blurry as fuck) and said "I heard some noises coming from behind the garages, going to check it out." And he went with a pocket knife. We all assumed he got kek'd. Don't got photos of it because It didn't cross my mind at the time.

Same guy here, I'll sum up what happened. the OP said he came home to his apartment to find blood in some places. He had some time stamp pictures and he eventually posted a picture of him holding a knife saying he's gonna check the place out. He proceeded to go outside where he took a photo of his blurry yard saying he heard noises from garage. I waited a while after that and OP never came back. Don't know if he did or not but that's all I know on the situation

>"vajayjay"

newfag scandal revealed

Absolutely nothing came of it.

>>"vajayjay"

Sounds like bullshit. You never know I guess someone could be that stupid and post that shit on here rather than calling the cops but probably bullshit.

>be OP
>sees blood all over the apartment door and wall
>ohfuck.exe
>what should I do?
>should I call 911?
>Nah.webm
>Sup Forums knows what's best for my future
>dubs decide what to do next!
He fucking deserved it if he's dead now

Fucking missed it, bumping

Didn't even hear about this, if this is real, he made some unbelievably poor choices.

Found this fox4news.com/news/148571637-story not sure if its related or not

Sup Forums stands for bump
Sup Forums stands for bullshit
Sup Forums stands for bois
Sup Forums stands for buffoons
Sup Forums stands for.........

Bike

OP's hands were light skinned in the photo of him holding the knife

Sup Forumsusty Sup Forumsabes

Sup Forumsnigger

OP was a light skinned beaner

Checked

Guy in the news story was a light skinned beaner.

doing good work, mah man.

Bump

this? nydailynews.com/news/crime/accused-texas-killer-posts-photo-murder-victim-facebook-article-1.2655019

Confirmed OP is dead. He died a cuck trying to get some photos.

RIP OP. you glorious Sup Forumsastard

Need some links you faggots

Hmmm i wouldn't think so. Sounds too different

I've only been browsing Sup Forums daily for a couple weeks, and I don't want to be THAT guy, but who is OP?

ur mum m8

Original poster

Oliver Pasquale

A fag

>is this real
>being baited this easy in 2016

A guy lit himself on fire and streamed it for us. Some guy stumbling across a crime scene wouldn't be too outlandish.

advice for summer fag, look before you leap,
aka
lurk moar.

Ppl r finding some good homicide stories tho

i dont think it was the thread that wasted ur time buddy.

this

it's a very likely scenario, people get killed all the fucking time.

ops name was ojsim pson.

link?

Lurk before you leap summer fags

Plot twist. OP is now in jail for stabbing someone

I went to that thread thought it was fake ans went to an s/fur thread.

Olgathor's Penis

Optimus Prime

Proof?

Obligatory Punctuation

That's why they say it at the end of a phrase

Figured it was bullshit when he started adding file names to the photos, Who the fuck thinks "oh, thats a good name for this shot" when theres bloody hand prints running down the wall.

Fuck just Google who is op dummy

Any screencap with the story?

Laughin my ass of at vajayjay

It's probably kicking around somewhere. He called himself Stephen. The kid was a right cunt.

You've got to think of it from the standpoint of an average Sup Forumstard wanting to make a legendary thread. Then it all begins to make sense.

I was in that thread, I remember it all. I am willing to tell the story.

tell, please

Do tell

Do you really believe that someone who found his house like that would take the time to take pictures, get here, write each post, select all images with grass, wait for it to post, and keep refreshing until some of you basement dweller neckbeard gets dubs to decide what to do?

No link, but I have some screencaps

Sounds like something OP would do

Alright. Well, OP posted the picture of the blood all over the door. Some people told him to go in, others told him to run and call the police. The fucking idiot went in. There was blood on the walls, and there was handprints of blood running down, scary shit. People were even searching for the image using the image search thing, nothing was found, this shit was real. OP found more blood in more places. He said he heard something and decided to go check it out with a pocket knife. OP then didn't post for about 15 minutes then the thread 404'd. I do not have the links to any articles, but I personally believe that OP is dead.

Nigger, that shit happened years ago and that is not what we are talking about in this thread,

op is overpowered as fuck

Seriously, how fucking thick can you dumbasses be?

No scree caps?

Someone asked, I'm just killing time.

I'm on a mac, I don't even know how to screenshot with this piece of shit