ITT: We pay fealty to Madame President Hillary Rodham of house Clinton, breaker of emails, destroyer of Bin Laden...

ITT: We pay fealty to Madame President Hillary Rodham of house Clinton, breaker of emails, destroyer of Bin Laden, rightful ruler of the Amercians and illegal immigrants.

she is merely wearing the wrong label (or sigil), if she was a republican you'd be the first one to come to her defense. so fuck off.

>In sociology and social psychology, an ingroup is a social group to which a person psychologically identifies as being a member. By contrast, an outgroup is a social group with which an individual does not identify.

yeah, lawyers do that kind of shit all the time. you might even say that's kind of their job.

i dont think he's racist, he just suffers from narcissistic personality disorder. very much like every ruler North Korea has had for the last 50 years.

oh then that makes it alright!

Kek. As if this doesn't make Sup Forums love her more

whether it makes it "alright" or not is not what I was addressing. I was pointing out to you something so familiar and obvious you missed, that you should probably question your ability to have grown up conversations with people.

>you conservatives really, really, really, are fucking stupid emotional human beings. its not even a joke anymore. you really are.

K Betrand Russel. Try making a relevant argument.

u seem pretty butthurt to be calling others emotional

?

i just did. but you fucktards inbreds just keep rejecting it and calling it a "non-argument".

are you religious too by any chance?

>lalalalalala i didnt hear anything. kek

Mfw you faggots have to accept her as president

idk i'd totally bang hillary. even now .

Hoping she gets prison raped.
Her cuntness is eclipsed only by the sophomoric children here pretending they know enough to rationalize her putrid, criminal cuntness.

How much does the Clinton foundation pay, and do you get paid per post, per hour, or per thread?
And where may I sign up? I legitimately need some extra cash and I believe in her causes.

Nooope not religious you fat neckbeard cunt
You went off on a tangent completely irrelevant to my post. So pay fealty to your next president, Hillary Clinton, or fuck off back to your manga.

Oh look, another pro-Trump thread full of brain-dead Fox News talking points. You realize that Trump is never going to be president, right?

you only dislike her cause she's not a republican. the moment she switches to your gang you'll be licking her boots in no time.

just admit it faggot.

>protip: you cant.

le faux noos!

i used to think people called them stupid and retards just to be dicks to them for thinking different, but oh boy.... they really are fucking stupid human beings that border on down syndrome.

had a conversation with one few days ago. jesus fucking christ, they are just angry and keep repeating the same shit over and over.

>the future is bleak with these people.

this is the liberal version of Trump supporters.

>there's a retard in every group.

Anyone? I need some cash flow on the side but I'm not sure how to get involved in this line of work.

0:08 I'd fuck that readhead on the right

I wish I got paid for this shit. If I find out how, I'll be sure not to tell you faget.

you're on a list now faggot.

>enjoy.

More of this

i think she's a corporate shill, but im still voting for her just to piss of the trump down syndrome troops.

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU? EATING CHEETOS THE PAST 12 YEARS FOG UP YOUR BRAIN THAT MUCH? I SUPOORT HILLARY CLINTON YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC, PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL. SUCK MY CLIT YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF OXYGEN.
JESUS FUCK.
SOME PEOPLE MAN.

eny being a cuck coward while the sandniggers rape your mother's fat crusty butthole!

I can't tell wich people you are trying to describe.
Both sides accuse the other of what you put down

why is he pointing a gun at that white person?

Have a seat pedo bear

>jew
>white

Op here: this is a pro Hillary thread and no autists are allowed. Please leave.
Hillary 2016

>breaker of emails

ha ha

more like destroyer of the servers of email

>Mfw you faggots have to accept her as president
WILL THIS BE YOUR FACE?

yuo think only minorities are going to be shot under a trump presidency? you fool. they'll quickly run out of those. the fun will have only just began.

Putin's look is priceless

Try getting better weapons in your arsenal. This is not the Clintons.

anybody know what's written on her back?

>rightful ruler of the Amercians

she reminds me so much of Nixon in 1968. Been around in the corridors of power for decades waiting for her moment. Nobody really likes or trusts her even her supporters. Has no personal ethics at all and will do whatever is expedient. Going to be a terrible president.

Hillary's supporters have proven one thing to me during this campaign so far...

They don't give a damn about the rule of law as long as a criminal can deliver their agenda.

trying real hard ain't ya boy. try a more recent picture.

>They don't give a damn about the rule of law as long as a criminal can deliver their agenda.

aahh....

Yeah, okay, I'm pretty sure all of this is made up. What kind of idiot just believes a story like that about the future president which never gets brought up, has no sources and not even a name?

Jeez, I thought he was going to tell him to say "Thank you for letting me use your pen Mr. Putin." at the end of that. Its almost hard to watch.

and you would not. got any original thoughts?

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

sure kid. add yourself to that list.

it isn't her but i see nothing wrong with blackface. it's only really wrong, if you think about it, if you're also perceived as a racist first or at least racist against the color you're painting your face.

All those posts have everything to do about Hilary Clinton's personality and nothing to do with who would make the better president, because of course, that's a terrain Trump can't get any gains on because he's an insane lunatic with the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

i think she so sex. give many faps

Yeah, I'm going to need sources and more evidence. The only people doing that shit (and for free) are the lazy niggers who support Bernie. They are the most annoying people on the planet.

Hillary supporters don't spam negative and totally false memes about the stoner Jewish Lord and savior, 75 year old, couch surfing, tax evading Bernout Sanders.
Fuck outta here with that. The article was probably made by some 29 year old college drop out who vapes and works at Starbucks as a "barista".

Seriously, suck my cunt.

>They don't give a damn about the rule of law

Nobody gives a damn about the 'rule of law' when they are making the laws and enforcing them.

i dont care about politics. just pointing out the pervasive hypocrisy in the system and the people who follow it.

vote for whoever you want, i dont give a fuck, you fucking hypocrite.

She did n't get him off, she negotiated a lesser sentence. She was a court appointed attorney and she did her job. Why do so many rubes out there not get that.

Settle down, Beavis. Accept your fate as tax slave.

ITT: Summer

I've been in plenty of loli threads where we didn't ask for spiderman but got him anyway.
So youknow, fuck you

Bush got everything he wanted passed through Congress, sometimes with Democrat votes. Not that it makes him a good president, but it doesn't make him a criminal. Now if you are quite done with your failure to deflect, how does it feel to have to openly defend a criminal because the Democrats had the game rigged from day one against Bernie or any other Clinton challenger?

he's got all the signs. why does this bother you?

the man needs constant praise and validation. and he makes sure he gives it to himself at every turn.

add myself to THAT list?... pffft. you dont even fucking know me you fucking redneck.

sure kid. like the libs accepted Bush.

finally some reasonable fucker in these threads.

>thanks user. cheers.

they dont give a fuck about logic or reason, they only care about their "feelings".

>im fucking serious. try talking to them.

that's why people are voting Trump.

wait, is this really the first time you're hearing about this?