If you had the power to turn back time, what would you do with it?

If you had the power to turn back time, what would you do with it?

*let's discount anything that would dramatically alter world history, or anything designed to get you laid,

Oh boy, I would make so much changes in my life, I've been doing shit after shit for like since 13 so yes

Choose a different major and finish college.

Stop myself from doing a threesome with my bestfriends.

I made fun of this chick who's dog died in elementary. No idea why I did it. I sent her a message alologizing too and got ignored.

hijack the plane with the 2 nuclear bombs, and drop them in murrica for the lulz.

First in have to assume I keep all knowledge of WHY I turned back time, or else this power is useless.

Anyway, I would go back in time and using my infinite re-tries figure out who in the goddamn fuck came up with "bread" in relation to a Sup Forums thread.

I understand where it came from "posting in an epic thread" became "toasting in an epic bread" I was goddamn there when it spread.

Since then everything has become this low effort "memeing" instead of actual critical thought leading to comedic value.

I really feel like the downfall of good, critical, thought on not only Sup Forums but the internet was precipitated by the first faggot who called the thread a "bread" and got away with it.

I will hunt him down. Call me autistic but if I had the ability to change the past, but only in minor and insignificant ways, a turbo-autist is the person we'd want in the driver's seat.

go back. Shoot myself. End universe with time paradox

>only way to destroy Sup Forums for good.

If it is not to get laid, why the fuck would i bother?

If I could find a way? I'd take back those words that hurt you, and you'd stay

>discount anything that would dramatically alter world history

Destroying the world would alter world history pretty substantially, huh?

Not altering history.
Eliminating the present and future.

Buy bitcoins

I would plop myself into the summer between grades 11 and 12. That's a goooooood re-entry point.

Did you say 'sorry' to make you feel better or her?

Is this copypasta?

Well shit it's been like 10 years so I was sure she'd be over it so probably me more than anything. You bring a good point user I'll think about that next time I fuck up.

I'd punch my younger-self square in the chest and get his ass into taking his academics much more seriously, even if his (my) parents don't really care. I'd also make sure he goes into the Air Force and stays in, completely turning his back on his family and getting well-paid in the process. Get a CS degree while in the AF, do 20 years, and never come back to the U.S. again.

Then again, this all depends on just how far back I could go.

I would go back to the day my step sister asked me to wake her up in the morning before I head out to catch the bus to school.

I discovered her wearing booty shorts in bed....sleeping....they are always sleeping....I cant shake the shame of feeling up sleeping women as I grew up. It has been 14 years and I have committed countless acts of sexual assault against family and friends. I am married with two kids now but the idea still haunts me. My last assault was five years ago....I pray to god I don't fall back....I must stop myself from accepting the responsibility of waking my step sister...maybe I can change everything....wish me luck.

Buy all the sega saturn games

I would go back to May 18th this year and prevent my father from hanging himself

I'd go back and fuck hitler

Damn, bro.

Holy shit user, I'm sorry bro

get all the lottery tickets

Wtf who even cares