Hey, Sup Forums. Professional triangle engineer here. Can't reveal my name but you may have seen my work on the SAT...

Hey, Sup Forums. Professional triangle engineer here. Can't reveal my name but you may have seen my work on the SAT, GRE, or in the MOMA.

Making this thread for two reasons.

1. AMA

2. My triangles have taken me far but I still feel empty inside. 11/10 wife is cheating on me, my villa isn't worth the time it takes to find servants to maintain it. So I feel like sharing the wealth with those who roll dubs.

RULES: Roll and include a single whole number from 1 to 89 for a right triangle OR roll and give two numbers that add up to less than 179 for general triangles. If you get dubs I will deliver a hand-crafted right triangle diagram for you (not necessarily to scale). My work usually sells for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

OP Will delivar.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/17/antonin-scalia-rules-deep-dish-is-not-pizza_n_4801400.html).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Millions of dollars for constructing a triangle? Get out of here nigger, anyone with a compass, ruler and protractor can make any triangle on this earth

this is the dumbest thing I've read all week...

Hey there, 3sides. I am in the business of electrifying triangles and let me tell you I am so thankful for the work that you guys do. You've got no reason to feel empty, man. Fuck her if she doesn't see the pride your angles should bring her. If you could give me just a 158 that'd make my night. See you on the other side.

Thanks for the note, amigo. The triangles wouldn't have anywhere near the same effect without the hard work of the international brotherhood of polygon electricians.

Hope you roll dubs soon. What kind of 158 did you have in mind?

Roll for munie

how do you feel about reuleaux triangles

I couldn't do anything without your great knowledge base. I'll take whatever you're willing to put the time into, pal.

throw one my way

Basically the same as Scalia felt about Chicago pizza (see here: huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/17/antonin-scalia-rules-deep-dish-is-not-pizza_n_4801400.html).

They can be quite pretty, and obviously are integrally connected to triangles, but they aren't triangles. Doesn't really bother me much though tbh.

Or did you mean Pierre Reuleaux the early 20th century abstract geometer? Because I have very strong opinions about his work.

Aspiring triangle engineer here.

Can you tell us about your work with oblique triangles? They're what got me into the business.

Congrats brother! The triangles are in your favor today.

pft, casuals and their euclidean triangles

Penis here for dubs

we could never be friends

my entire life has been devoted to the magnificent work of lord wankel and the basic shape of his work is based off the reuleaux triangle

Rawl

[email protected]

We have a winner. Here you go, since you didn't provide a number I made you a 46-44 in honor of your dubdubs. Thought we'd start the session off with a classic exam-style piece.

I JUST REALIZED THE TRIANGLES ARENT TO SCALE THEY ARE JUST... YOU'RE JUST THE NUMBERS FUCK

You gotta do you, m8. But for the record I never said the Reuleauxs are bad just that they aren't triangles. I bed even Felix would agree.

First off, good luck. It's a tough field to break into, the union is corrupt as shit. Obliques are definitely more interesting than rights, there's just so much more you can do. Pic here is one of my pieces you might appreciate, it's currently showing at a gallery in Italy, please don't steal. Unfortunately there's just much more commercial demand for rights, so you should learn how to do those even if they aren't your passion. HTH.

sage sage desu desu

i have a hypothesis about your hypotenuse but i'm too hypo to tell you.

>samefagging in a bait thread
True cringe right here.

No way... I know who you are! I was at that gallery in Italy and I loved everything I saw.

Great job man, I really appreciate your stuff. I live in Switzerland and let me tell you, our media doesn't think too fondly of your wife, you really do deserve better!

LOL god this is the best thread on Sup Forums in a while. This guy is talking to himself about triangles! WOWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hey, OP what do you think of my triangle?