Hey Sup Forums, when did your testicles first become waterproof?

Hey Sup Forums, when did your testicles first become waterproof?

I never learnt how to swim at school cos I was such a late developer.

mine still haven't waterproofed.

you fucking idiot, its called evolution. they used to be near your heart, and eventually were pushed through the abdomen wall for sake of climate control.

How can you tell? I'm a little worried mine haven't

We used to have a sprayable sealant that our gym teacher would spray onto our sacks in the changing rooms. Gave you a good half hour of protection. Anyone else remember this stuff?

No question it worked, I have three healthy kids now.

Didn't they sell scrotal swim caps where you lived? They're really helpful for late bloomers like you, they keep your balls nice and dry.

The spray always gave me a rash and I got made fun of. They'd call me rashballs.

Absolutely. I always used wood varnish myself. Give it a coat, let it dry and give it a second coat for good measure. Lasts a handful of weeks generally. Just have to remember to glue and clamp the penis aside beforehand. It gets in the way otherwise, obviously.

>i was late too
>Gym teacher gave me Vaseline to help
>showed how to lube balls
>no water gets in
>also makes you feel funny down there when applying
>beware of milk spitting from pee pee hole

Pro tip shave balls 1st

It doesn't really hurt your balls to get waterlogged. They just get heavier and slightly uncomfortable until they dry. You can squeeze the water out a little to speed the drying process but for shit's sake, don't wring them out. Also, you can't get a girl pregnant while they're soaking wet.

Lay them on ice cream.

Worked for me.

Sounds like you should have switched to the hypoallergenic variety. Live and learn, user.

wtf? that gym teacher is a fucking pedophile, this isnt normal, there is no fucking waterproofing testicle spray, are u serious?

O shit nigga, whatr u doin?

WHAT THE FUCK!

Caught the newfag

we caught one guys!
lets throw him out.

My school didn't have the spray, we had the cream that the gym teacher had to apply.

>Mfw you had water logged balls in gym class and didn't even know

No I think this a genuine concern let's address it.

All the teachers in my school where screened for pedophilia with girth measurement tubes. Only 4 were confirmed as to become measurably aroused whilst looking at young children and all of which were excluded from applying the sealant before swim class.

stop replying to this shitty troll.

Man, there's no need for that. So you won the genetic lottery and never had to deal with this problem? And you have the fucking nerve to come to this thread and start shit with us?

How about you ride that high horse you're on right the fuck out of this thread, eh?

Fuckin waterproof cunt

I came from a poor family and went to a poor school. We kept the sacks out of the water by having only 6" of water in the pool and swimming (really dragging) on our backs. It hurt and was the least popular sport in gym class. Even less popular than blowing the coach and his 7 brothers.

What the fuck are you talking about