Hmph

Hmph...

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs can ask for tarot readings or donate their GET to others.
>Fortune cookies for those who leave a name, courtesy of a junior shrine maiden.
>Play nice even with those you don't like. This is a shrine.
>Be patient with me, hang around and remind me of your GET if I miss you.
>Remember that I love you very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vTwDqsqvj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoi hoi~

Love you too Reimoo.

How about a fortune?

Have a bump. Why am I in such an unusually good mood?

Ayy

The Doc is in.

>*Stare*

Well?

-Sweet Roll

HYAH!

I need a trebuchet in my life...

Your face will stay like that if you do that face for too long.

Most of my friends just graduated and I don't have very much money, what should I do with all of my free time this summer?

also rolling for tarot reading

Could this be the night I get dubs...?!

Could you explain touhou a bit, the red and blond witch are always next to each other and that one girl like throwing knives

*ignored*

Rolling for reading please

Roll

>The seventh post below me will be dubs.

Is this a Shinto Shrine? If so, could you teach me more about Shintoism?

Learn something useful for free on the internet!

Also, how much is not very much?

What? I'm not 9 years old, I know that's not true...

It does sound pretty nice but why not have both? Then there's someone to operate the trebuchet with you.

HMPH.

Dunno, but it's nice to see!

Hi there 3D waifu.

>how much is not very much
I can't afford a pair of earbuds atm

H-Hey..

Because we were made for eachother~

Everyone is nine years old to me. I feel old......

Fine.

You are off the hook.

Don't want to waste my time if you are going to be persistent.
=_=

Apologies.

-Sweet Roll

I actually finished it, so have one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_vTwDqsqvj4

What's going on in this thread?

I work in multiple departments and have conflicting orders from two of my bosses can I get a reading or fortune cookie?
Johnathan S. H.

8 , Almost your lewdness

Right on cue as always......

I'm Reimu, the main character. Marisa is the blonde witch who fills in when I'm not around. And Sakuya the maid sometimes is a main character too.

We go around and hunt evil spirits and solve mysteries and shit in our van.

It is a Shinto shrine, yeah.

One of Shinto's most important concepts is purity. Spirits and gods are pure, so nothing they do can be impure. But they have both a docile nature and a vengeful nature that can be invoked depending on how you treat them. They like it when you're pure, but they get angry when you're impure in their presence.

Shrines like this one house local kami (gods) who are treated with respect so that they will act favorably toward the people who visit and pray here.

Read the label

-Sweet Roll

Woops, I meant eight!

>implying I would want to share my trebuchet
Negative, captain.

That checkem is a no-go!

At least its not the business end of a Polish Hussar charge!

Wizardry and bullshit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When all your fears combined, the manifest was refined
I know you really tried to understand
This is a new way

Will I find my lost cat? She is the most friendly, affectionate kitty in the world and she got out Sunday.

bump

Hey Reimu, I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude or anything but my dumb blogpost reply was in the last thread before the next one in case you missed it. Unfortunately I accidentally closed my browser so the thread 404s for me now so hopefully you still have the thread up if you missed it? Sorry

Have you checked any of the shelters in your area? Also, is she microchipped?

Label says, best before 6/06/2016

Satanic ass sweet roll right there

Don't quite see that as a problem since i'm sitting comfy in a german piece of master engineering
Panzer I!

Listen to this mangy animal Anonymous; she's chipped by Hijiri, so she'd know all about it.

Okay, fine. I had to give them to Donald Trump because he donated a million dollars but it turned out to be a "small loan" as he called it so he came back asking for it later only I didn't have it.

No chips, I live in a suburb so there's not a lot of chance of her being in a shelter, since they're all downtown. We set out some treats and water on out on our patio and I'm checking every hour
>pic related, looks like her

I must have missed it if you replied after I replied to you. Sorry! I archived the thread and closed it already.

Hope you find your kitty.

Huh. I was told about Kegare before and I was interested in it, could you tell me more about it please? What generates it and how to cleanse it and stuff. I was told that the kind of impurity in Shinto was amoral, that it's just something that will happen like getting hungry or sleepy, and sometimes you just need to cleanse it, no anger or judgement or anything. I was also told that if a Kami is vengeful towards you and curses you or something it will also generate kegare on them, because it's just the nature of cursing. Is that true? And do you subscribe to Shintoism yourself? Thank you for telling me about this.

W-what's up Marisa...

Says the dog who was chipped by her master.

You could try to make fliers too and post them around too. It sounds cliche and oldschool but it's better than nothing. I hope you find your cat though. Calicos like that are very cute.

R-reimu is basically atheist, but not by choice; her shrine has no god anymore!

You wish; tis my lady that is chipped. That way I can always serve her fresh tea, no matter where she is!

You're all a bunch of faggots

>Johnathan S. H. has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Red", "1".
That's... Not looking great. Maybe get something red or related to the number 1 as it seems like it could improve your luck.

That's.......creepy.

Her shrine's god is upset with her, according to Byakuren

Even me? I'm just a guy trying any way to find my cat. God, I miss her. She wouldn't meow, she'd make a sort of chirping sound, or a squeak.

Maybe get off the computer and look for her m8

Well...I guess I can hand in my reports in a red binder and start using my #1 dad coffee mug. Thanks for the fortune!

Is it not the same for you? After all, a human having knowledge of where you are at all times, even when you are shifted....at least with m'lady, I'm her servant.

Hijiri for sure doesn't serve you.

My friends cat sounded like a pigeon

>Panzer I
>comfy
Your tin foil tank is like a sardine can with napalm. Go find a Coelian and sit in it! Maximum effort, maximum comfort!

You're an uncontrolled faggoteer, one of three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Much too weak to jump yourself
Heal the wounds or crack the shell
Lift yourself from once below
Praise the anger
Bring it on home

I am. I'm looking for her right now, I'm on mobile

*^*

*groan*

well, that money is gone now

although, now that I think of it, it might be counterfeit, that was probably all the counterfeit I had, plus a little extra

I always do have extreme methods in aqcuiring sweet rolls

-Sweet Roll

I refuse to believe that anyone besides teenagers are RPing as anime girls. These threads baffle the shit out of me.

What's the median age for these threads? 16?

I've been feeling pretty lonely lately and depression isn't making things any easier, anyways, can i get a fortune reading/cookie?

The #1 dad coffee mug sounds like extra good fortune, because it carries the hopes of the person that bought it for you.

Good luck user

About 25, b-by my estimation

Shit, forgot my name, people call me Jonibuo

I will be back in a bit

-Sweet Roll

200 or so

A random piece of text isn't going to change anything in your life. If you have neurotic depression you should fucking go outside m8. If you have clinical depression go to a doctor

Stop making yourself so helpless

I want two sweet rolls.
>pays 10 burgerbucks

-Doc Goldeneye

Going outside will in no way help with depression; a doctor, obviously, is the best route.

Yeah, i have, im going to start therapy in 2 weeks or so, already have to take 4 pills a day to function properly, and thanks btw.

>anime girls
Phew, I'm pretty fucken safe then.

What exactly is a tarot reading? Ive seen it before but never asked what they are or what they mean

I'm the cat guy, sitting on my patio at 11 at night, hoping my cat will just hop up in my lap. She does that all the time, just jumps up next week on me when I sit, and rubs herself all over me. It's so cute, and she purrs so loud you can hear it across the room. Any advice or a reading? I'm desperate, she hasn't been outside in two years. I have a brownie recipe to offer

I'm a contractor more or less. She summoned me to deal with Miko and her cohorts. In exchange, none of the youkai die. I'm pretty sure Miko would set her eyes on the Scarlet Devil Mansion if given the chance.

*nods* Would you mind sharing what medications you are on? I might be able to help you talk to your doctor about possible changes, if they aren't working well for you.

Kek good job showing how much of a shill for pharma you are

Oh, so you are a literal dog then. That sounds quite fun however; Flan hasn't been able to "kyuu~" anyone recently.

Eririn is quite good at cures, I've heard.

Never said i was one for big luxuary metal boxes! i prefer them small and ready to explode at any moment due to engine failure!

She was just paying our glorious overlord D.T!
You should be happy knowing your money went to that well endowed man!

You refuse to believe some people are having fun? Woe the thought of that am i right?

My love for you~

Heh heh

I made one of these lately, it was good as fuck.

-Doc Goldeneye

There are purification rituals that can cleanse it. Shrine maidens like me and priests perform those rituals. As for where 穢れ・汚れ comes from, there are a lot of natural sources of it. It doesn't just come from nowhere, but things like being around death, childbirth, uhh... woman stuff, and disease. Those can cause it to build up so you have to be cleansed.

Usually when you come to a shrine, you have to wash yourself off both literally and figuratively before you enter. A lot of Japanese people visit shrines even if they don't strictly believe in gods or anything like that, as sort of like a... "wouldn't it be nice if it's true?" sentiment.

Also, the purity we talk about in Shinto isn't really the same as good and evil. It's more like "cleanliness of the spirit" and sincerity. But of course, bad morals can lead to uncleanliness a lot easier than good ones.

I'm not really sure if the kami takes on 穢れ・汚れ because he curses you, or if he becomes more likely to curse you because he takes on 穢れ・汚れ. It's kind of hard to decide. But we try to keep kami as protected as we can from things like death and blood to keep that from happening.

Three independent studies in the last five years confirm that the current standards put in place are the most effective. Usually this involves one on one therapy and medication as an adjunct.

But for sure Anonymous, do tell me all about the limitations of antidepressants. As if I haven't lived through them myself.

Well shit

Im doing fine on the current meds, used to take sertraline but complained about being too doped, currently taking 300 mg of Buxon and 400 mg of valproic acic. (Not sure if those are the correct names in english)

I'm sure you want a donation.
>donates 5 burgerbucks

*nodnod* Yes, I recognize those. valproic acid is most usually used for bipolar though; have you had any mania symptoms?

As well, how long have you taken them for?

I don't care what you've been through, m8

Psychiatry is the most retarded specialty of medicine, and "independent" studies could mean anything.

And if you're that stupid ass girl that claims to be a psychologist, I'm still waiting for proof of your occupation. That you've never shown, ever.

>Ever

How was the initial meeting, Thinking about going but scared.

fug, forgot signature

-Doc Goldeneye

I prefer the term bake-danuki, but sure. Also, Flan would be facing down a bunch of Taoist saints. It would be an interesting confrontation, but at what cost? Wouldn't you rather stay at home not having to worry about a bunch of genocidal Taoists knocking at your door demanding your mistress' heads?

It's okay! It was just more bloggy stuff I guess. I guess at the heart of it, I don't really want any other friends, I just want her as my best friend. The idea of having to spread attention like that is scary, I just want to have one close friend that I can focus all of my love on and who will show love for me as a friend too, you know? I think I told you that we used to say "I love you" as friends and stuff a lot, but we haven't done that since she and her boyfriend got closer. And I know that's natural and I should be okay with it, but I'm just left feeling kind of...neglected, I guess? Or left behind? Maybe just a little bit unappreciated or jealous as well? And it makes me feel like a horrible person for feeling like this when I should just be okay, we're just friends after all, even if I liked to think of us as closer. I don't really know what to do.

All in all I've just been having a really tough time with all of this, I'm really just hoping that soon things will go back to the way they were. Do you think they will?
But, as always, thank you for listening to me. You're the only person I can really talk to about this, we both still go to the threads we met in so I can't tell them about it, and I obviously can't talk to her about everything I'm feeling, at least not yet. It looks like she won't be coming back online tonight so I'll think I'll just go to bed. Thanks again Reimu, it was nice seeing you again.

If a bunch of pissed off Taoists came at my door, I would just hunt their families.

-Doc Goldeneye

Sorry, I don't know of any such girl. Just me, average intelligence and all. Muffiny ass though, so I've been told.

And no, independent studies has....quite....a rigorous meaning. It doesn't mean "anything". It means "one thing in particular".

Regardless, this isn't my thread, so kindly attack me next time you see me if you are so inclined; we're both guests here.

>Jonibuo has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "3".

It seems it's up to you, just be strong. We are always here for you!

I've been with depression for a year or so by now, i started with pharmaceutical treatment like 6 months ago, shrink told me the acid was to prevent sudden switch of moods , i still have some breakdowns from time to time though.