Ramen thread. What do you guys like to do to improve your ramen...

Ramen thread. What do you guys like to do to improve your ramen? I like to put cold milk in the spicy ones so it cools it down, reduces spice, and it tastes better.

I boil it and add the flavoring.

Add a scrambled egg to chicken flavor, spice it up with flavor packet, sriracha and teriyaki sauce or soy

I've tried the scrambled egg but it's not a very big change in taste.

It just makes it a bit more filling and less of a snack. If you want to get real weird with it, make the noodles as normal, drain of liquids, fry in frying pan with scrambled egg. It's makes this weird egg noodle patty thats not bad

If you can afford it, Shin Ramyun is the best instant ramen.

Otherwise, I usually like to add a little bit of texas pete or other hot sauce and a shitload of pepper.

I go to a ramen shop

I throw away the seasoning packet. Add just enough water so that it evaporates completely as the noodles soften. Then add 1 Tbsp each of oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar. Also add 1 tsp each of water and white vinegar. The sauce is boss.

If I'm feeling fancy, I add onions, carrots, an egg, and/or shrimp

Also curry powder makes everything taste better

Why the hell would you want to reduce the spice?Takes away the flavor.

small dab of soy + siracha all you need baby.

Dab

Masterbate into it

Boil as normal without adding flavor. Add butter to a frying pan and after melted add noodles. Then after it gets slightly dryer just mix in flavoring. Instead of the flavor going into the water it goes right into the noodles making them stronger.

>sesame chicken
Walmart sells this sesame ginger salad dressingthat makes an excellent sauce when you heat it up and add a little water.
I cook some chicken in an egg batter in a pan then it to the Ramen and sauce. Then add 5oz of steamed broccoli.

I dump a can of tuna into chicken flavored ramen

Stir fry this with cooked shin ramyun noodles the put in a bowl and pour soup hnnnnng

add chopped green onions and a variety of my own spices on top of the flavor, and sometimes little pieces of garlic. I also will boil pepperocinis with it too

Edgy af nigga am i rite?

I use the photos on the packages for serving suggestions. For example, serve with slices of steak for a tasty meal.

Sprinkle only half the spice pack over
the noodles: that shits always too salty

Blasphemy

I like the ramen iruka sensei bought me!!
>believe it

Sounds decent

>reduces spice
How fucking sensitive is your mouth? I've barely ever had any ramen packet that registered as spicy. I usually throw the spice packet out, use my own salt and spices, and use some Sriracha extra chili. Do you even spicy nigger?

? Okay try whipping two eggs, scrambling them separate, and adding them to two packs of ramen which you boil and then fry in hot oil and spices and chili flakes for a few minutes. That used to be how I always made it. It's closer to a complete meal

Fuck that makes me hungry

worcestershire sauce

I agree

I like to add the Asian cuisine dog