So a lot of people are butt hurt about that gorilla that was shot dead...

So a lot of people are butt hurt about that gorilla that was shot dead, well I say we do what Sup Forums does best and troll the fuck out of the Internet. Some ideas are making a Facebook page with the title "Black Lives Matter" and a picture of the ape, this can be gold nigger's! So let's get brain storming! Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/killed-gorilla-seemed-protect-child-who-fell-enclosure-witness-n582311
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

Bump with tits

bumb because it's funny as fuck

Bumpppp this would be dank

Come on fags let's do this!

Dubz

Bumpin

>Killed Gorilla Seemed to Protect Child Who Fell in Enclosure: Witness

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/killed-gorilla-seemed-protect-child-who-fell-enclosure-witness-n582311

People really are this fucking stupid.

I'm in who's gonna make it

Bump

Come on people this can be the new face of "din do nuffin"

Not visible enough, make the text red and bigger.

This is woefully racist. That gorilla was a decent living creature who wanted to help the child, and ended up being murdered over it, and you're going to compare him to a nigger?

Have some respect.

Gay people are sinners

no stop please, I'm black, and there is no positive outcome from this, please. Just for once listen, don't do this.

O shit this is gonna be good, bump

Make this trend
Think about it
>Alludes to the BLM movement
>BLM will get pissed that people are up in arms about a gorilla but not black people
>Such implications
>Much butthurt
>So tumblr rage

U like luls rite

But... Think of the memes my chocolate friend!

Yeah most of these fuck nuts, eat meat, have a nice leather purse or belt or have a car with leather seats, leather couches at home bunch of hypocrites what are should call them social justice Warriors

>OH THE HUMANITY

I found a picture of harambe from 1999 as a baby
They did a local news story on him when he was born

I know guys, this is funny for you, but there's not going to be anything good coming out of this, have some respect for the child and the animal. It's all because of that useless zoo.

i wasnt ready for these feels user pls

Nigger are u fucking joking
It was the parents
I've seen that barrier, let me tell you that child is quite the fucking contortionist, and that mother is quite the piece of inattentive shit.

Seriously who the fuck is going to make this happen

Shut up newfag.

So instead of tranquilizers they used a rifle. It was because of the parents as well but the zoo is to blame for the murder. And please my friend, don't call me nigger.

Lets figure out where theses niggers live and send them toy gorillas

Harambe aint no dindu
He actually didn't do anything

Bro this is Sup Forums

you cant tranq a gorilla when theres a baby in the enclosure dumbass. They take up to 3 minutes to work and honestly by then the kid is already dead

Fuck off pussy

>don't call me nigger

clearly a newfag

An intelligent and productive life was destroyed for a goddamn nigglet. Fuck yeah, troll the fuck out of the nigger lovers and the niggers crying about how the little welfare check needing protecting from a superior life-form.

Niggers, they come a dime a dozen. Even if they all belong in an incinerator.

After seeing this we aren't sure that the child's dad was the one with him all along? The dad looks to be 400 pounds

That baby was fine. The gorilla wasn't harming it in any way shape or form. Tranqs were absolutely necessary.

Holy shit Harambe is alive and well and in the passenger side

you just got bumped

Working on this. What else does he need?

Heres a nigger right here, go ahead, berate me with your words on the internet, you'll never shatter my spirit, I'm a human being kind sir.

I haven't had a hearty Kek all day until I read that, I tip my cap to you good sir

I like you.

Haha that's what I'm talking about let's get this shit off the ground and into the 6 o'clock news, more ideas....troll the parents or troll the SJW with black lives matter!!

A bullet in the head

Much Kek!

So are we doing this. This needs to be a thing

fuckin kek

Quads check

apparently when tranqed a gorilla can go into a panic and become quite violent, which is why they chose to kill. the decision was made by someone who is an expert in primate biology

as unfortunate as it is, in order to guarantee the kid's safety, killing the gorilla was the only option. feel free to call the parents retarded as fuck (they clearly are), but this isn't the zoo's fault

arizona watermelon drink, skittles

Nobody cares about your spirit, boy, all we care about is the rope tied around your neck holding out for a good five miles while the truck drags you behind it on a rough dirt road.

Go get you some welfare, nigger.

You're fucking dense, obviously the tranquilizer would aggravate the gorilla

Working on this one.

after those quads it's definitely happening
HEIL SATAN

C'mon I'm waiting for you to put me in my place mothafucka tell me how much you hate the color of my skin.

Teh quads have spoken. Now we need somebody with actual determination to do this, unlike fags like me who only lurk and wait for the lulz.

>kid

It was a nigglet, not a kid much less a human.

n i g
i
g

how is it that the evolved form of monkeys are actually less capable than their predecessors?

This is actually better than OP's idea

What is that it? I thought you hated niggers, say it like you mean it.

If humans evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys????

Oh, I thought that was one of the cast members of "Blackish"

There's alot of samefaggery going on here

It is kinda perfect because you can actually get away with passing it off as not a jibe at BLM, but we all know it really is

Like if people are like "THATS RACIST" you can just claim straight faced that you are legit just mad about Harambe (I personally am) and the slow extinction of wonderful species of animals.

Fucked gold mah nigga!

because not every monkey can mate with the select few that have a favorable mutation? fucking stupid nigger.

What we NEED to do is find out the parents' / kid's name/address and troll them to pieces.

C'mon Anonymous, this is your wheelhouse.

> inb4 Not Your Personal Army--this is a classic Anonymous stunt

I did it all for the Nookie

muh nigga

I think they're being investigated by the police

Holt Sheet they were nigs themselves?

Well that explains it, the poor gorilla thought it was his long-lost son.

N O

O

High quality Kek!

(you)

>long lost son

Why not split into 2 teams and do both?

So many faggs
Go back to tumblr
>GO BACK FOR TRUMPBLR

kek, underrated post

Seriously how can a kid be that fucking stupid. And even worse the parent do nothing. I wish that gorilla took out the kid make our gene pool a little better

You are sad to talk to another human being like that, respect your fellow man no matter what the color of my skin is, would you like it if I said all whites are hypocritical mayonaise eating sodomites?

>saving a nigger
Why?

>how can a kid be that fucking stupid
He's black.

Fuckin' normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

here bros

Can't post links eh

I bet they were trying to kill a dumb niglet, but mistook the gorilla for him.

HNGGGGG

Please just have a heart, pretend I'm your friendly black neighbor Jamal.

does anyone have any footage of the gorilla being shot?

I think the pickininny's name was actually Isaiah

This image could really come into it's own as part of this project.

it's not the kid's fault though, it's his parent's responsibility to keep him in line.